🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expect a Hillary Clinton win in 2016

reagan and bush had BETTER UNEMPLOYMENT AVERAGES you moron. that's exactly what i mean.

nice job pulling out your tiny,useless race card though.

No, they really didn't. Most of Reagan's terms SUCKED for employment. If you had lived through that time, you'd know this.

Well I see somebody chased their vitriol pills with an anger cocktail today....... if you ever manage to get a grip on your emotions gimme a shout, K?

Hey, guy, I used to be more Right Wing than you are...

Until I discovered who my REAL enemies are- namely the rich. The rest of you are just "useful idiots'- The gun nuts, the homophobes, the anti-abortion nuts, the racists.

The problem is, you are stupid and you get to vote. Hucksters like Carson and Trump get out there spewing obvious bullshit, and you lap it up.

reagan and bush had BETTER UNEMPLOYMENT AVERAGES you moron. that's exactly what i mean.

No, they really didn't. Most of Reagan's terms SUCKED for employment. If you had lived through that time, you'd know this.

Well I see somebody chased their vitriol pills with an anger cocktail today....... if you ever manage to get a grip on your emotions gimme a shout, K?

Until I discovered who my REAL enemies are- namely the rich. The rest of you are just "useful idiots'- The gun nuts, the homophobes, the anti-abortion nuts, the racists.

The problem is, you are stupid and you get to vote. Hucksters like Carson and Trump get out there spewing obvious bullshit, and you lap it up.
You call others stupid, yet you will vote for Mrs. BJ...can't fix stupid.

:banned::banned::bsflag::cuckoo:

Good for you, however that's not really much of an achievement since I'm not "right wing" at all.

Interesting; So in addition to your problems with your temper you also suffer from paranoia, I'm sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon. :)

OIC, well no one will ever be able to accuse you of being civil, reasonable or able to discuss anything without resorting to vitriol and name calling... must be difficult to fit all that nastiness into one brain but you seem to manage to pull it off effortlessly, well done. :clap:

Auf wiedersehen

guy, I would LOVE to have my life from 1999 back, and so would most people. Especially all the people who died because of Bush's incompetence.

Interesting; So in addition to your problems with your temper you also suffer from paranoia, I'm sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

The moment I know I've won the argument is when people try to make the argumetn about me, and not about what is being discussed.

OIC, well no one will ever be able to accuse you of being civil, reasonable or able to discuss anything without resorting to vitriol and name calling... must be difficult to fit all that nastiness into one brain but you seem to manage to pull it off effortlessly, well done

There's no point to being polite to the stupid. I'd be happy to just keep you all form breeding.

It's the same idiot who wonders why his job went to China agter he voted for Republicans to get the homos and the abortionists.

guy, I would LOVE to have my life from 1999 back, and so would most people. Especially all the people who died because of Bush's incompetence.

Interesting; So in addition to your problems with your temper you also suffer from paranoia, I'm sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

The moment I know I've won the argument is when people try to make the argumetn about me, and not about what is being discussed.

OIC, well no one will ever be able to accuse you of being civil, reasonable or able to discuss anything without resorting to vitriol and name calling... must be difficult to fit all that nastiness into one brain but you seem to manage to pull it off effortlessly, well done

There's no point to being polite to the stupid. I'd be happy to just keep you all form breeding.

It's the same idiot who wonders why his job went to China agter he voted for Republicans to get the homos and the abortionists.
Really Joe? Are you REALLY so naive?

You really think Mrs. BJ can return the nation to 1999, when her husband was POTUS.

Are you willing to overlook all her lies, deceit, corruption, thieving, etc for this naive belief?

You really think Mrs. BJ can return the nation to 1999, when her husband was POTUS.

Are you willing to overlook all her lies, deceit, corruption, thieving, etc for this naive belief?

I think she's more likely to get us there than any of the GOP candidates who think the biggest problem is that some of out here are still making a middle class wage.

You know, the thing is, you wingnuts have a double standard about "corruption". To you, letting a donor spend a night in the Lincoln Bedroom is corrupt, but starting a war based on a lie so your Vice-President's former company can rake in Billions in no-bid contracts overcharging the Army for services is just peachy.

Lie about a war? No big deal.

Keep your e-mails in the wrong server? OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!!!!

Honestly, you all need to get your heads out of your asses, because, frankly, if the worst thing I have to worry about is 'She didn't use the right server', that's kind of not a big deal.

I think she's more likely to get us there than any of the GOP candidates who think the biggest problem is that some of out here are still making a middle class wage.

You know, the thing is, you wingnuts have a double standard about "corruption". To you, letting a donor spend a night in the Lincoln Bedroom is corrupt, but starting a war based on a lie so your Vice-President's former company can rake in Billions in no-bid contracts overcharging the Army for services is just peachy.

Lie about a war? No big deal.

Keep your e-mails in the wrong server? OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!!!!

Honestly, you all need to get your heads out of your asses, because, frankly, if the worst thing I have to worry about is 'She didn't use the right server', that's kind of not a big deal.
So...you will vote for Cankles based on a lie. Sounds about right.

Shrillary is already promising to be Hiltery just like Obama was and STEP over our rights to have Representation when all these changes they make by using 1000s of EO's and Memorandums

If that's what you want than (someone acting like a DICKtator) and stepping over you and your Representation: then vote for the nasty witch

here's what you'll get a continuation of
snip:
Politics Home
White House
Obama making record use of presidential memos to carry out policy
Published December 17, 2014
FoxNews.com
Facebook9065 Twitter857 livefyre2707

Judge rules Obama immigration actions 'unconstitutional'

President Obama reportedly is using a unique form of executive action known as the “presidential memorandum” at a historic pace – a tactic that allows him to, technically, claim he’s not over-using executive orders while still pursuing high-level policy changes without involvement from Congress.

A review by USA Today, published Wednesday, shows that, in fact, Obama has issued more memoranda than any U.S. president in history. He’s issued 198 – more than the 195 executive orders from his White House.

The executive action is strikingly similar to an executive order, with only slight differences. But by using the memos, this is how Obama and his advisers have claimed the president is not over-using executive orders.

According to USA Today, when the memos and executive orders are combined, Obama is on pace to issue more “high-level executive actions” than any president since Harry Truman.

As noted in the review, Obama’s most controversial executive action of late – an overhaul of the U.S. immigration system including de facto legal status for up to 5 million illegal immigrants – was done through memoranda.

all of it here:

Forum List

Back