🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Expect a "Reichstag Fire" any day now...

You know what? I don't give a fuck right now.

Go suck Karl Marx's dick, you fucktaint, and GTFO the USA.

You are not worthy.

Just to distract from Trump's impending indictment, I fully expect there to be a "Reichstag Fire" that the right will use as an excuse to shut down Mueller and institute their own version of Handmaid's Tale.

Well....we’re all waiting for it...

Where is it?

Just to distract from Trump's impending indictment, I fully expect there to be a "Reichstag Fire" that the right will use as an excuse to shut down Mueller and institute their own version of Handmaid's Tale.

John and Tony Podesta continue to be accused with scant evidence.

Then why did tony flee his company?:eusa_whistle:

He worked for Big Manny and Little Rick at one time; why did Manafort wait until a day ago to turn himself in?

He worked for Big Manny and Little Rick at one time; why did Manafort wait until a day ago to turn himself in?

it's the other way round sweetie. manafort worked for THEM.

No:

Manafort hired the Podesta Group and Mercury Government Affairs, a Republican lobbying firm, as part of this campaign. But he hired them through the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, a Belgium-based nonprofit that acted as an arm of the Yanukovych government, to mask the true source of the lobbying campaign.

No:

Manafort hired the Podesta Group and Mercury Government Affairs, a Republican lobbying firm, as part of this campaign. But he hired them through the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, a Belgium-based nonprofit that acted as an arm of the Yanukovych government, to mask the true source of the lobbying campaign.

Yes, and the podesta group KNEW who, and what they were working for and ignored the law. Thanks for making that plain.

Any attempt to remove President Trump from Office will be met with armed resistance.

Not likely.

Don't forget who has all the guns.

All the black people in the inner cities, right? You all say Chicago is a war zone because of all the gun violence. Who owns all those guns? Not stupid white people from out-of-state.
Those blacks are completely unattached from reality. They'll continue to shoot each other.
All sorts of people shoot each other here.....MURICA!!!!!
You mean Africa-Murica.

if the proper Constitutional procedures of Impeachment were used you would meet that with armed resistance? Talk about being anti-American.....thank you for finally admitting what was already suspected about you
Even the GOP controlled Senate wouldn't dare remove him. Unless they want to be primarried.

Any attempt to remove President Trump from Office will be met with armed resistance. He was elected to drain the swamp and by damn we are going to see he is successful.. We are ready to primary any congress critter who impedes his progress.

Any attempt to remove President Trump from Office will be met with armed resistance.

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahahaha

trump will leave with barely a whimper

Anti-gun Democrats is a republican myth
Indeed......and the Armed Forces go with the Constitution, not with Alt-right crazy militia nuts.
The alt right has more in common with leftists.

President Trump will have to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary deleting her emails to hide the evidence of her corruption: fake charity, obstruction of justice, money laundering, tax evasion, influence peddling, bribes, kick-backs, perjury, treason….
Yes! What the fuck is Sessions waiting for?

Not likely.

All the black people in the inner cities, right? You all say Chicago is a war zone because of all the gun violence. Who owns all those guns? Not stupid white people from out-of-state.
Those blacks are completely unattached from reality. They'll continue to shoot each other.
You mean Africa-Murica.
My goodness....Africa-Murica shot up Las Vegas?

Not likely.

You mean Africa-Murica.
My goodness....Africa-Murica shot up Las Vegas?
Wagging the dog again. Completely dishonest.

Forum List

Back