Expect R-W'ers to go after M. Wolff....except, there are recordings

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As we can well imagine, the Trump cultists will try to smear Michael Wolff on his salacious book on the zoo that was and is the WH under this corrupt administration.

Many of those interviewed in the book may try to walk-back their statements, BUT as everyone should know, NO major publisher would decide to print and disseminate this tell-all book without adequate proof that the critics of Trump actually stated what Wolff is reporting.

Like what happened with Nixon's secret recordings, right wingers best be careful of putting their own behinds on the line claiming that the book is "fiction."

Michael Wolff Recorded Interviews For 'Fire And Fury,' Including ...

Michael Wolff has 'hours' of tapes to back up Bannon quotes - NY ...

I've got dozens of tapes Michael Wolff tells friends | Daily Mail Online

Scoop: Wolff taped interviews with Bannon, top officials - Axios

Yes, the NaziCons are already going apeshit over the book. Book goes on sale tomorrow morning at 9:00 am. It's already a bestseller.

As we can well imagine, the Trump cultists will try to smear Michael Wolff on his salacious book on the zoo that was and is the WH under this corrupt administration.

Many of those interviewed in the book may try to walk-back their statements, BUT as everyone should know, NO major publisher would decide to print and disseminate this tell-all book without adequate proof that the critics of Trump actually stated what Wolff is reporting.

Like what happened with Nixon's secret recordings, right wingers best be careful of putting their own behinds on the line claiming that the book is "fiction."

Doesn't matter

These are "fake news" Republicans

Facts do not matter

But, my friends, I DO want for Trump cultists to demand proof .......and then have Wolff play some of his recordings based on what they "think" is a lie......THAT is the only way to adequately kick them in their sorry asses.

They’re already at it smearing Wolff. They didn’t know there are tapes. There’s so little they know.

But, my friends, I DO want for Trump cultists to demand proof .......and then have Wolff play some of his recordings based on what they "think" is a lie......THAT is the only way to adequately kick them in their sorry asses.
Maybe Hannity will invite Wolff on his show to play the tapes..
A guy can dream.

Bripat is leading the charge of the right wing smear machine.
He’s so easily duped.

Why, you know it won't matter to Trumpers.

Why, you know it won't matter to Trumpers.

Again you people that voted for Hillary cannot talk. Her guilt was much more obvious. Like trying to label Republicans womanizers with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. Try again.

Who the hell is Michael Wolff and why should I care that he wrote a book?

Who the hell is Michael Wolff and why should I care that he wrote a book?
Because the people that work with Trump and see him every day depicted him as an “idiot, moron, incurious, unstable, unfit to serve etc
And of course the Bannon bombshells.

Wolff was invited into the white house by the administration....this makes the issue all the more hysterical.

Forum List

Back