Expect R-W'ers to go after M. Wolff....except, there are recordings

So, when they find oil deposits a mile deep under the earth that it's dead dinosaurs and plant life that produced it? I will politely agree to disagree.....IMHO and due to my research, it's an abiotic fluid naturally produced by the earth's crust.

Your choice of ignorance is duly noted.

You must publish your unique discovery insofar as it has never been discovered by anyone else.

From Mirriam-Webster:

Definition of fossil fuel
a fuel (such as coal, oil, or natural gas) formed in the earth from plant or animal remains

How are Fossil Fuels formed?
Fossil fuels are formed when dead, buried, and decomposing organisms are compressed under extreme pressure and heat for millions of years. Oil and natural gas are typically formed from decomposing phytoplankton and zooplankton below the ocean floor and lake beds. Coal is typically formed by decomposing terrestrial (land dwelling) plants.

During this process, organic material is first pressed into a waxy material known as kerogen (found in oil shale), then into liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons in a process known as catagenesis.

Why don't you just admit you put your mouth in gear before engaging your mind and doing some research.

But, if you are as ignorant as you have posted, nothing would have helped

a·bi·ot·ic
[ˌābīˈädik]
ADJECTIVE
  1. physical rather than biological; not derived from living organisms.
    • devoid of life; sterile.
How could, "abiotic" fluid, from the crust of the earth, being devoid of life: sterile, produce fossil fuels?

Last edited:
Fish Lipped, Fake News Michael Wolff has a long history of being a liar. But what is up with Crooked Hillary Crazies using the term "tapes?" It has been 2 decades since tapes were obsolete.

Fish Lipped, Fake News Michael Wolff has a long history of being a liar. But what is up with Crooked Hillary Crazies using the term "tapes?" It has been 2 decades since tapes were obsolete.

I propose this, Progressives have been obsolete for two decades as well!

So, when they find oil deposits a mile deep under the earth that it's dead dinosaurs and plant life that produced it? I will politely agree to disagree.....IMHO and due to my research, it's an abiotic fluid naturally produced by the earth's crust.

You must publish your unique discovery insofar as it has never been discovered by anyone else.

From Mirriam-Webster:

a fuel (such as coal, oil, or natural gas) formed in the earth from plant or animal remains

Fossil fuels are formed when dead, buried, and decomposing organisms are compressed under extreme pressure and heat for millions of years. Oil and natural gas are typically formed from decomposing phytoplankton and zooplankton below the ocean floor and lake beds. Coal is typically formed by decomposing terrestrial (land dwelling) plants.

During this process, organic material is first pressed into a waxy material known as kerogen (found in oil shale), then into liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons in a process known as catagenesis.

Why don't you just admit you put your mouth in gear before engaging your mind and doing some research.

a·bi·ot·ic
[ˌābīˈädik]
ADJECTIVE
How could, "abiotic" fluid, from the crust of the earth, being devoid of life: sterile, produce fossil fuels?

Russians & NASA Discredit 'Fossil Fuel' Theory: Demise of Junk CO2 Science | Principia Scientific International

From Mirriam-Webster:

a·bi·ot·ic
[ˌābīˈädik]
ADJECTIVE

Wolff will make his money

The more Fat Donnie lies, denies and threatens.....the more people want to find out what the fuss is about

As we can well imagine, the Trump cultists will try to smear Michael Wolff on his salacious book on the zoo that was and is the WH under this corrupt administration.

Many of those interviewed in the book may try to walk-back their statements, BUT as everyone should know, NO major publisher would decide to print and disseminate this tell-all book without adequate proof that the critics of Trump actually stated what Wolff is reporting.

Like what happened with Nixon's secret recordings, right wingers best be careful of putting their own behinds on the line claiming that the book is "fiction."

Michael Wolff Recorded Interviews For 'Fire And Fury,' Including ...

Michael Wolff has 'hours' of tapes to back up Bannon quotes - NY ...

I've got dozens of tapes Michael Wolff tells friends | Daily Mail Online

Scoop: Wolff taped interviews with Bannon, top officials - Axios

Are those in the same place as the Comey tapes?

The more Fat Donnie lies, denies and threatens.....the more people want to find out what the fuss is about
He doesn't have to lie, you guys just make shit up....just ask Brian Ross.......or anyone at CNN.....oh wait breaking news Donald trump is a tranny.,.........more to come!

As Wolff himself stated....."where do I send my box of chocolates to?"....

meaning that Wolff and his publisher did NOT have to advertise this book at all.
The idiots in the WH (including Trump's legal team that will do anything Trump asks for as long as he pays them) did a GREAT job of advertising this book, enough that the publishers had to UP the date of release to capitalize on the sales.

Oil isn't a fossil fuel, dumb ass.............

You might want to recheck that one.

Fossil fuel
Fossil fuels are fuels formed by natural processes such as anaerobic decomposition of buried dead organisms. The age of the organisms and their resulting fossil fuels is typically millions of years, and sometimes exceeds 650 million years. Fossil fuels contain high percentages of carbon and include coal, petroleum and natural gas.

JFC, did some maroon claim that petroleum was not a fossil fuel? Unless it has been reclassified by Dump how could anyone make such a claim!

Forum List

Back