Expect R-W'ers to go after M. Wolff....except, there are recordings

Chris Wallace from Fox News: The White House thought Wolff’s book was going to be a positive one on Trump.

Roflmao

Everyone that Wolff spoke to in the WH said they didn’t feel T was capable of doing the job as president.

This is extraordinary stuff.

Who the hell is Michael Wolff and why should I care that he wrote a book?
Because the people that work with Trump and see him every day depicted him as an “idiot, moron, incurious, unstable, unfit to serve etc
And of course the Bannon bombshells.

Who cares what Bannon thinks? If he isn't on the Trump train, he can go screw himself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

Because the people that work with Trump and see him every day depicted him as an “idiot, moron, incurious, unstable, unfit to serve etc

Who cares what Bannon thinks? If he isn't on the Trump train, he can go screw himself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.
I guess you missed where I said the CURRENT people that work for Trump clearly said he’s an idiot.

Trump is threatening to sue Wolff over the book.
Just like he threatened to sue all of the 19 women he sexually assaulted ... but didn’t.

Everyone that Wolff spoke to in the WH said they didn’t feel T was capable of doing the job as president.

One of your own posts.....

"Bannon refused to send his kids to any school that Jews attended.
He’s definitely Nazi scum"

Now, you believe him to be the bastion of credibility and truth......the jokes practically write themselves.

*you* probably shouldn't since facts don't concern you

There's a difference between relevant facts and mental clutter. I am interested in the former, you are ate up with the latter.
So you don’t think that dozens of people that work with Trump that think he’s mentally and emotionally unfit to be president is relevant?

Now, you believe him to be the bastion of credibility and truth......the jokes practically write themselves.
I didn’t say or think Bannon is a liar.
Yes he is Nazi scum that’s true.... but he has never proven he’s a liar like you and Trump.

Yes he is Nazi scum that’s true.... but he has never proven he’s a liar like you and Trump.

"He hand picked that neonazi. He's not going anywhere..
Funny that Bannon wrote the speech for the Doofus on Holocaust Remembrance Day and wouldn't / couldn't put the word JEWS in it.
Says it all."

Those are your words............

And what do the dozens of staffers who said Trump is unfit to serve have to do with Bannon?

Really? I have lied? Give me just one example..........because I will hound the ever loving shit out of you until you do.

I guess you missed where I said the CURRENT people that work for Trump clearly said he’s an idiot.

Do I care? That Magnificent Orange Idiot Savant has done more for this country in only one year, than the entire liberal progressive communists Democrats have done in decades.

You don't even have a clue as to how much of you leftist's legacy Donaldus Magnus have caused to vanish into thin air, do you?

If you really understood the full extent of the wanton destruction Trump has done to decades of everything you leftists have bled, sweat and died for, you'd be curled up in your closets, sucking your thumbs, and crying yourselves to sleep tonight.

And that is no brag. Just a fact.

Funny that Bannon wrote the speech for the Doofus on Holocaust Remembrance Day and wouldn't / couldn't put the word JEWS in it.
Says it all."

Oh look... I have an official troll who keeps a file on my posts. Imagine that.
I stand by every word I said because it’s true.
Once again I never said Bannon is a liar.... disgusting human being yes..

Like Maddow had Trump's tax returns bombshell
She had one page that was given to her most likely from the WH because it was the last year Trump actually paid taxes.
No she played it like it was going to be the end of Trump but she's lucky she still has a career if she would have been with another news organization she might have but you know MSNBC. Its been a year of any minute now and Trumps done so far fuck all. You Democrats would be better off writing your Lib news organization and Congressmen and telling them to move on to jobs, economy, immigration and terrorism you know shit real people care about. Keep on with the same old crap that lost your party most of the nation and you will be a minority in Government for a very long time.

And what do the dozens of staffers who said Trump is unfit to serve have to do with Bannon?

Let's see their names and then delve into their backgrounds and let's investigate into where they have any credibility as it pertains to their opinion that President Trump isn't "fit to serve", shall we????

But, my friends, I DO want for Trump cultists to demand proof .......and then have Wolff play some of his recordings based on what they "think" is a lie......THAT is the only way to adequately kick them in their sorry asses.

Why, you know it won't matter to Trumpers.

Again you people that voted for Hillary cannot talk. Her guilt was much more obvious. Like trying to label Republicans womanizers with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton. Try again.

I did not vote for Hillary, nice deflection though.

Do I care? That Magnificent Orange Idiot Savant has done more for this country in only one year, than the entire liberal progressive communists Democrats have done in decades.

You don't even have a clue as to how much of you leftist's legacy Donaldus Magnus have caused to vanish into thin air, do you?

If you really understood the full extent of the wanton destruction Trump has done to decades of everything you leftists have bled, sweat and died for, you'd be curled up in your closets, sucking your thumbs, and crying yourselves to sleep tonight.

yes Trump is replacing scientists with fossil fuel CEO’s.
Yes Trump is giving polluters free rein to do their dirty work.
Yes Trump has stocked the swamp with Wall Street millionaires.
All horrible for the country..

Says it all."

Oh look... I have an official troll who keeps a file on my posts. Imagine that.
I stand by every word I said because it’s true.
Once again I never said Bannon is a liar.... disgusting human being yes..

Looking up your own posts are exceedingly easy......anyone that knows how to use the "search" feature can do it. Now, let's see proof from you that I am dishonest and/or a liar like you claimed?

yes Trump is replacing scientists with fossil fuel CEO’s.
Yes Trump is giving polluters free rein to do their dirty work.
Yes Trump has stocked the swamp with Wall Street millionaires.
All horrible for the country..

Oil isn't a fossil fuel, dumb ass.............

Forum List

Back