expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Does anyone have the link to the Rams moving to Los Angeles next season?

I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anymore on the Rams being in LA this season. Have the moving trucks been loaded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the Chargers and the Raiders are also looking at moving to the Los Angeles area.

Chargers Raiders propose shared NFL stadium in Carson - LA Times

Makes sense

Makes a lot of sense, it could wind up with Los Angeles getting three teams instead of none.

Giants and Jets share a mega stadium and it works out. Both teams need new stadiums....looks like a win-win and the franchises will be more valuable in LA

Looks like the Chargers and the Raiders are also looking at moving to the Los Angeles area.

Makes sense

Makes a lot of sense, it could wind up with Los Angeles getting three teams instead of none.

Giants and Jets share a mega stadium and it works out. Both teams need new stadiums....looks like a win-win and the franchises will be more valuable in LA

I like that the Charger and Raiders will pay for it. No burden on the taxpayers.

:biggrin:
Well, it is after the 15th of February and the Rams didn't announce the move to Los Angeles.

What happened?

He also claimed March 15th as well.

you're in for a major surprise come march 15th.

What happened?

Maybe the reality that the Rams WILL NOT BE MOVING TO L.A. IN 2015 is finally hitting him. :lol:

Hey wildcard,what happened to you? I was wondering if you were ever going to have the courage to show your face around here when the announcement was made back in January that Kronke said he has plans to build an NFL stadium in Inglewood? you never came back.what happened? lol.

funny how you are NOW admitting that they will at least come back sometime soon.:lmao::lmao:

before all you were saying is that I was dreaming that they would come back.:lmao:

as usual,you havent been reading my previous posts because i have been saying recently we will find out february 15th if they are moving this year or NEXT saying it might not be till next year and that would be okay cause I have waited for 20 years so whats one more year?.:rolleyes-41:

that was obviously a typing error I made when I said that meaning to post February 15th instead of march.

even pooper who you are talking to, has said it would be 2016.:lmao::lmao::lmao:
which is really funny because i would like to hear what kiss my troll has to say because he has backtracked lately lying going from saying they would NEVER move,to NOW saying they would move in four years from now.:lmao::lmao:

Him and pooper cant even agree om the dates.:biggrin:

i notice how you dissapeared and never came back as well to eat shit after saying for so long they werent coming back after this announcemt came out in january.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Owner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA Times

now what were you saying before about them not coming back?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I been waiting for your return to ask you that question?:lmao:

when that announcement came out,agent kiss my troll backpeddled saying he never said the rams would never come back to LA to go from saying they would never come back to maybe coming back four years from now.lol

oh and are you going to do the kiss my thing as well and lie about saying something?

here you are making it clear you don't think they will return to LA "ANYIME" soon including 2016,with this statement maybe they will SOMEDAY.
Rams to return to LA in 2015? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

But do keep hoping and praying 9/11 ISJ, maybe someday they will.

even pooper here has said they will come back in 2016.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Makes sense

I like that the Charger and Raiders will pay for it. No burden on the taxpayers.

That is the way all stadiums should be built

Each team is worth well over a billion dollars. They can build their own playground

speaking of disinfo agent kiss my,when that announcement came out in January from kroneke that he was going to build an NFL stadium in LA,he did EXACTLY what I said he would way back in august.:biggrin:

He made up a lie back in january EXACTLY like I said he would back then claiming that back in august,that he never said the Rams would never come back to LA.

He made the claim the Rams would not come back to LA, but the Raiders would.

Only problem is he forgot that this place keeps records of your past posts.:biggrin: cause here he is clearly saying below the Rams wont come back to LA but the Raiders would and then he denied he ever said that which is of course what I predicted he would do back then.:biggrin:

KissMyFree Breast Exam
Ratings:
+2,031

Stan is just using his families WalMart property as leverage in negociations with St. Louis. It will cost him $2.5 billion to move the team. The NFL will hit him with a $275 million relocation fee if he moves the Rams to Los Angeles. The massive relocation fee and the cost of building a stadium himself would appear to be prohibitive.

wish we had the Cardinals back in St. Louis also, but that is water under the bridge. Stan is just trying to fleece tax payers for more money. He can kiss my ass. LA should get the Raiders, I hear they are available

yet he claimed I lied.lol

Looks like he said the raiders would move back to LA from this post to me.lol and looks like he is saying The Rams wont be moving back to me saying he is just using the land purchase for LEVERAGE.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
BOLT+LOGO+LA.bmp

911 inside nutter said that the Rams would be in Los Angeles in 2015.

He is WRONG!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

All these pages ripping others and he is very, very, very wrong.

He was trolling after all.

hey agent rightwinger,glad to see you FINALLY had the balls to show yourself around here.I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to make it back here again when this announcement came out this past January. since you FINALLY came back,Im going to take you off my ignore list for a minute to see what your answer is to this post below? lol

The Rams are not going back to LA

Chargers have a better chance

Oh really?

Owner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA Times
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
By the time the Rams finally get around to relocating to LA there will be a BIG SIGN

OCCUPIED

:lmao:
By the time the Rams finally get around to relocating to LA there will be a BIG SIGN

OCCUPIED
pretty tough to do since the chargers have ALREADY committed themselves to playing in san diego for one more year and the Rams have not.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao:

OCCUPIED
pretty tough to do since the chargers have ALREADY committed themselves to playing in san diego for one more year and the Rams have not.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry Rams

no-vacancy.jpg

that's your pitiful rebuttals as always.chargers have been going into panic mode over the Rams moving to LA this past week now so I'm beginning to think somethings up,that Stan plans to make the move soon.lol.

Forum List

Back