expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

BOLT+LOGO+LA.bmp

you sure are a flip flopper.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

first back in august,you go from saying it will be the chargers,to THEN a month ago saying it will be the Raiders,NOW back to the chargers again.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I WIN!

It is BOTH the Chargers AND the Raiders

that's what the latest buzz is that they are proposing apparently but that will never fly having two teams in the same division play in the same city.the NFL will never go for that genius.:biggrin:

the chargers and raiders are doing what kissmy was accusing Kronke of doing earlier,THEY are just using LA as leverage for a new stadium.

I WAS a few days ago going to say that I now DONT think the Rams will be back in LA for the 2015 season,that it would not be till 2016, but that was BEFORE I talked to some of my LA contacts who recently brought up these facts I did not know.

1.Since it was announced no teams would be able file for relocation to move to LA this year,WHY would The Rams file for relocation? makes perfect sense to me.:biggrin:

2.But most importantly this more than anything convinced me that they still MIGHT be back in LA this year instead of 2016 and that's because The Raiders did not move out of LA back to Oakland until june 23rd 1995.That I did not know.I always thought they left like two weeks later after the Rams left in march back then but I was wrong.

I had no idea the raiders did not move back to Oakland till the end of june so teams it looks like CAN move as late as that.

I expect by the end of june now we will find out for sure.makes perfect sense that the rams would not announce the move till the end of june because the stadium ballot vote for the new stadium doesn't happen till then.

and contrary to what agent kissmy says,the rams CAN play in the rose bowl for about 4 years while waiting for a new stadium which is in the works now.

so the plot thickens,its fouth and 1 from the goal line with at the two minute warning.:biggrin:

unfortunately,looks like its going to drag on a few more months and the waiting game continues.

you sure are a flip flopper.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

first back in august,you go from saying it will be the chargers,to THEN a month ago saying it will be the Raiders,NOW back to the chargers again.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I WIN!

It is BOTH the Chargers AND the Raiders

that's what the latest buzz is that they are proposing apparently but that will never fly having two teams in the same division play in the same city.the NFL will never go for that genius.:biggrin:

the chargers and raiders are doing what kissmy was accusing Kronke of doing earlier,THEY are just using LA as leverage for a new stadium.

If you read the story, you would know that the plan is for one of the teams to go to the NFC. Take the blinders off.

Poor Rams had twenty years to move back to LA

Looks like they waited too long

Looks like the Chargers and the Raiders are also looking at moving to the Los Angeles area.

Chargers Raiders propose shared NFL stadium in Carson - LA Times

Makes sense

Makes a lot of sense, it could wind up with Los Angeles getting three teams instead of none.

Giants and Jets share a mega stadium and it works out. Both teams need new stadiums....looks like a win-win and the franchises will be more valuable in LA

I like that the Charger and Raiders will pay for it. No burden on the taxpayers.

That is the way all stadiums should be built

Each team is worth well over a billion dollars. They can build their own playground

that is WHY you cripple your arguments and only prove my point FOR me that the Rams are coming back to LA.:lmao: because the Rams,"the team with the second worst attendance ranked 31st out of the 32 teams only ahead of jacksonville," they are ranked at the bottom in an all NFL teams in team value at just like 450 million or something,they move to LA,and the value of the team alone TRIPLES to 3 BILLION.

sadly,its not cause stan cares about doing the right thing and bringing the Rams back to LA for why he wants to move there,its because of the money.money talks and stan stands to be 3 times richer and thats why he is going to move them.There is a reason for why he is a billionaire.He is a smart businessman.

Looks like you are FINALLY starting to grasp on to reality here somewhat.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::lol:

thats too funny you actually think LA could wind up with three teams.:biggrin: Never willhappen in a million years.they are never going to allow two teams from the same divison to go to the same city.:biggrin:

Rams fuck up again

Three teams looking at LA

Rams are odd man out

:lmao:
By the time the Rams finally get around to relocating to LA there will be a BIG SIGN

OCCUPIED
pretty tough to do since the chargers have ALREADY committed themselves to playing in san diego for one more year and the Rams have not.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry Rams

no-vacancy.jpg
okay you are clearly as everyone can see,up to your usual trolling ways.FIRST you say there could be up to three teams coming to LA,NOW you are saying the rams wont come back.

there you go flip flopping again.you go and troll when I point out that the NFL will never allow two teams to locate to the same city,two teams not only in the same conference,but same division no less by acting childish posting LOS ANGELES CHARGERS OR LOS ANGELES RAIDERS as your pathetic rebuttal.

if thats all you can say and you have nothing to contribute,then back to ignore.i knew it would be impossible to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Last edited:
Looks like the Chargers and the Raiders are also looking at moving to the Los Angeles area.

Makes sense

Makes a lot of sense, it could wind up with Los Angeles getting three teams instead of none.

Giants and Jets share a mega stadium and it works out. Both teams need new stadiums....looks like a win-win and the franchises will be more valuable in LA
Man you and pooper have got to be the two biggest dipshits in the sports section.it wont work in LA just because it works in new york Einstein.:cuckoo:

Hello in there? the Jets and Giants arent even in the same conference you nutcase.:cuckoo: Not only that,not only are the chargers and raiders in the same conference,they are in the same DIVISION and the NFL is not going to put one in another conference so it can happen.They dont want to get rid of the long rivalrys between the two teams.:cuckoo::haha:

when I pointed that out to you,all you were capable of doing was trolling posting los angeles raiders or los angeles chargers childish crap.

since thats all you are capable of doing when cornered with these facts,this will be the last time i give you the attention you seek.

You and pooper should get married,you two are too stupid to see that the chargers and raiders are doing what kissmy troll came on and said the Rams were doing in the beginning.

Kissmy was right about a team using LA for leverage,its just he got the wrong team when he said it was Kronke and the Rams.Its Davis and Spanos using LA for leverage for a new stadium.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
:biggrin:
Well, it is after the 15th of February and the Rams didn't announce the move to Los Angeles.

What happened?

He also claimed March 15th as well.

you're in for a major surprise come march 15th.

What happened?

Maybe the reality that the Rams WILL NOT BE MOVING TO L.A. IN 2015 is finally hitting him. :lol:

Hey wildcard,what happened to you? I was wondering if you were ever going to have the courage to show your face around here when the announcement was made back in January that Kronke said he has plans to build an NFL stadium in Inglewood? you never came back.what happened? lol.

funny how you are NOW admitting that they will at least come back sometime soon.:lmao::lmao:

before all you were saying is that I was dreaming that they would come back.:lmao:

as usual,you havent been reading my previous posts because i have been saying recently we will find out february 15th if they are moving this year or NEXT saying it might not be till next year and that would be okay cause I have waited for 20 years so whats one more year?.:rolleyes-41:

that was obviously a typing error I made when I said that meaning to post February 15th instead of march.

even pooper who you are talking to, has said it would be 2016.:lmao::lmao::lmao:
which is really funny because i would like to hear what kiss my troll has to say because he has backtracked lately lying going from saying they would NEVER move,to NOW saying they would move in four years from now.:lmao::lmao:

Him and pooper cant even agree om the dates.:biggrin:

i notice how you dissapeared and never came back as well to eat shit after saying for so long they werent coming back after this announcemt came out in january.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Owner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA Times

now what were you saying before about them not coming back?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I been waiting for your return to ask you that question?:lmao:

when that announcement came out,agent kiss my troll backpeddled saying he never said the rams would never come back to LA to go from saying they would never come back to maybe coming back four years from now.lol

oh and are you going to do the kiss my thing as well and lie about saying something?

here you are making it clear you don't think they will return to LA "ANYIME" soon including 2016,with this statement maybe they will SOMEDAY.
Rams to return to LA in 2015? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

But do keep hoping and praying 9/11 ISJ, maybe someday they will.

even pooper here has said they will come back in 2016.:biggrin:

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

Hey dumbass, what happened to you? Still as delusional as ever I see. :cuckoo:

funny how you are NOW admitting that they will at least come back sometime soon.
Not only are you a delusional idiot, but you're a liar as well. :eusa_liar:

I've been saying the same thing as I did before, the Rams will not be moving to L.A. in 2015. That's what I believe, not that crap that you are trying hard to convince others and yourself of.

i notice how you dissapeared and never came back
That's because you were boring me with your ignorance. :cuckoo:

:up_yours:

Makes sense

Man you and pooper have got to be the two biggest dipshits in the sports section.it wont work in LA just because it works in new york Einstein.:cuckoo:

Hello in there? the Jets and Giants arent even in the same conference you nutcase.:cuckoo: Not only that,not only are the chargers and raiders in the same conference,they are in the same DIVISION and the NFL is not going to put one in another conference so it can happen.They dont want to get rid of the long rivalrys between the two teams.:cuckoo::haha:

when I pointed that out to you,all you were capable of doing was trolling posting los angeles raiders or los angeles chargers childish crap.

since thats all you are capable of doing when cornered with these facts,this will be the last time i give you the attention you seek.

You and pooper should get married,you two are too stupid to see that the chargers and raiders are doing what kissmy troll came on and said the Rams were doing in the beginning.

Kissmy was right about a team using LA for leverage,its just he got the wrong team when he said it was Kronke and the Rams.Its Davis and Spanos using LA for leverage for a new stadium.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
You need to read the fuckin article before you run your stupid out of your shit hole. One of the teams would move to the NFC. How fuckin stupid are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense

I like that the Charger and Raiders will pay for it. No burden on the taxpayers.

That is the way all stadiums should be built

Each team is worth well over a billion dollars. They can build their own playground

that is WHY you cripple your arguments and only prove my point FOR me that the Rams are coming back to LA.:lmao: because the Rams,"the team with the second worst attendance ranked 31st out of the 32 teams only ahead of jacksonville," they are ranked at the bottom in an all NFL teams in team value at just like 450 million or something,they move to LA,and the value of the team alone TRIPLES to 3 BILLION.

sadly,its not cause stan cares about doing the right thing and bringing the Rams back to LA for why he wants to move there,its because of the money.money talks and stan stands to be 3 times richer and thats why he is going to move them.There is a reason for why he is a billionaire.He is a smart businessman.

Looks like you are FINALLY starting to grasp on to reality here somewhat.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::lol:

thats too funny you actually think LA could wind up with three teams.:biggrin: Never willhappen in a million years.they are never going to allow two teams from the same divison to go to the same city.:biggrin:

Wait, they are ranked at the bottom of the NFL at a worth of something like $450 million, but if they move to LA the value triples to $3 billion?

Admittedly, I've been out of school for many years, but I would think the team would need to be valued at $1 billion to be worth $3 billion if it triples in value. ;)

The Chargers and Raiders are working together to develop a proposal for a privately financed Los Angeles-area venue and plan to immediately seek a ballot initiative to get the voter support needed for it to be built.

The $1.7 billion NFL stadium in Carson, Calif. would break ground on a 168-acre site near the intersection of the 405 Freeway and Del Amo Boulevard. Inside look at the proposed Chargers Raiders shared stadium

5ea24340-b91d-11e4-abae-0f1b55dbd9a7_Screen-Shot-2015-02-20-at-8-23-52-AM.png.cf.jpg

Dont get this think if I was a chargers fan I might be pissed

Kronke is being offered the new stadium he wants from St. Louis at one fifth of what it would cost him in Inglewood, CA. He will not get 5 times the money moving to LA, so his best ROI is with St. Louis. The Raiders & Chargers have not got a new stadium yet, they are still more in play than the Rams.

Voters in CA must approve of those stadium deals before anything can be done there. Missouri is planning to circumvent voters on their stadium & beat CA to the goal.

:lmao:
By the time the Rams finally get around to relocating to LA there will be a BIG SIGN

OCCUPIED
pretty tough to do since the chargers have ALREADY committed themselves to playing in san diego for one more year and the Rams have not.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry Rams

no-vacancy.jpg
okay you are clearly as everyone can see,up to your usual trolling ways.FIRST you say there could be up to three teams coming to LA,NOW you are saying the rams wont come back.

there you go flip flopping again.you go and troll when I point out that the NFL will never allow two teams to locate to the same city,two teams not only in the same conference,but same division no less by acting childish posting LOS ANGELES CHARGERS OR LOS ANGELES RAIDERS as your pathetic rebuttal.

if thats all you can say and you have nothing to contribute,then back to ignore.i knew it would be impossible to have an intelligent conversation with you.
Rams blew their chance

Either the Chargers or Raiders will move to the NFC. It has been done before

Baltimore Colts moved to AFC
Cleveland Browns moved to AFC
Pittsburgh Steelers moved to AFC
Seattle Seahawks moved to NFC

The wild card here is we are talking about LA and their inability to build stadiums

LA Colesium is 80 years old
Rose Bowl is 70 years old
Dodger Stadium is 55 years old
Anaheim Stadium is 45 years old

Most cities have been through two or three stadiums in that time. LA always fails. They are great with stadiums on paper....they fall flat when it comes to building

:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::lmao:
:biggrin:
Well, it is after the 15th of February and the Rams didn't announce the move to Los Angeles.

What happened?

He also claimed March 15th as well.

you're in for a major surprise come march 15th.

What happened?

Maybe the reality that the Rams WILL NOT BE MOVING TO L.A. IN 2015 is finally hitting him. :lol:

Hey wildcard,what happened to you? I was wondering if you were ever going to have the courage to show your face around here when the announcement was made back in January that Kronke said he has plans to build an NFL stadium in Inglewood? you never came back.what happened? lol.

funny how you are NOW admitting that they will at least come back sometime soon.:lmao::lmao:

before all you were saying is that I was dreaming that they would come back.:lmao:

as usual,you havent been reading my previous posts because i have been saying recently we will find out february 15th if they are moving this year or NEXT saying it might not be till next year and that would be okay cause I have waited for 20 years so whats one more year?.:rolleyes-41:

that was obviously a typing error I made when I said that meaning to post February 15th instead of march.

even pooper who you are talking to, has said it would be 2016.:lmao::lmao::lmao:
which is really funny because i would like to hear what kiss my troll has to say because he has backtracked lately lying going from saying they would NEVER move,to NOW saying they would move in four years from now.:lmao::lmao:

Him and pooper cant even agree om the dates.:biggrin:

i notice how you dissapeared and never came back as well to eat shit after saying for so long they werent coming back after this announcemt came out in january.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Owner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA Times

now what were you saying before about them not coming back?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I been waiting for your return to ask you that question?:lmao:

when that announcement came out,agent kiss my troll backpeddled saying he never said the rams would never come back to LA to go from saying they would never come back to maybe coming back four years from now.lol

oh and are you going to do the kiss my thing as well and lie about saying something?

here you are making it clear you don't think they will return to LA "ANYIME" soon including 2016,with this statement maybe they will SOMEDAY.
Rams to return to LA in 2015? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

But do keep hoping and praying 9/11 ISJ, maybe someday they will.

even pooper here has said they will come back in 2016.:biggrin:

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

Hey dumbass, what happened to you? Still as delusional as ever I see. :cuckoo:

funny how you are NOW admitting that they will at least come back sometime soon.
Not only are you a delusional idiot, but you're a liar as well. :eusa_liar:

I've been saying the same thing as I did before, the Rams will not be moving to L.A. in 2015. That's what I believe, not that crap that you are trying hard to convince others and yourself of.

i notice how you dissapeared and never came back
That's because you were boring me with your ignorance. :cuckoo:

:up_yours:

delusional idiot? that would be you.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the way you keep playing dodgeball with that link I posted you wont talk about.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: why is it that even Pooper who I have on ignore,even HE has said since that announcement from kronke came out,has said it will be 2016 but YOU wont?:lmao::lmao::rolleyes-41::rofl:

no,you are trying to convince YOURSELF they are never coming back cause you wont talk about that link.:rolleyes-41: I have already said many times recently that I might have been wrong about the year,that it might not be this year,that it might be 2016. its 50/50 for this year, 100% for 2016.we wont know for sure till sometime in june.

what I did not know until recently,is that the owners are going to meet in june to talk about having an NFL team to LA,and that the stadium ballot is going to be voted on by Inglewood so it makes perfect since that kroneke would not announce till june after I learned those facts recently.

AGAIN why is is that even pooper troll who I have on ignore,has said it will be 2016 but YOU haven't? is pooper who you were talking to,an idiot as well? :rolleyes-41: all you got to do is backtrack to his posts and see where he said it will be 2016.:haha:

naw you didn't come back cause you are too arrogant to admit you are wrong since you are saying they are never coming back which even pooper doesn't agree with you on.:rolleyes-41:

again as I just proved with your past post you saying "I can keep hoping and praying they will come back someday." you are CLEARLY saying there the rams wont come back.why is is that even pooper agrees with me then that they will come back by 2016?

you wont talk about that link I posted so you wont answer this question either obviously? :biggrin:

sure glad you're not my lawyer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back