🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Experimental mRNA Injections Day 434, Injured Girl Speaks

you know it..
THEY Threatened MY Job.. I Told em to Fire Me

I was always glad to be self employed so that there was no one with the power to tell me I must get jabbed with the poison.

I do have empathy for those who are smart enough to say no but feel the pressure.

My doctor back in Washington State had a wonderful clientele who almost all agreed with him on the toxic death jabs, and almost all realized that if he got his license to practice taken away because he refused the jab, they could all go to his garage and have their tires rotated regularly. What an inspiring man!

Do you honestly believe that Trump doesn't know about every aspect of biotech and vaccine science?

Did I not tell you that Trump is one of the most brilliant people in the last 200 years? He knows about this stuff ...more than Fauci ever did......that is why he allowed Fauci to do what he did, because Trump already knew more than Fauci...and knew how to stop it..

Trump invented his own vaccine long before Fauci..that is why he is still alive..and everyone else who took the vaccine are dead or about to die...

That is why now, nobody is taking the vaccine anymore......because Trump has finally showed them the true science
Unsurprisingly, your delirious claim is theological. You have no proof of what Trump knows about the time window.

Forum List

Back