‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

You really cannot be that mentally disjointed, can you? This is a game you are playing, right?

Obama is god, so he can inconvenience as many as he likes and you'll praise him for it, party above all is the only truth a Statist subscribes to, amirite?

A presidential visit, announced well in advance, in a city known for 4-5 hour traffic jams, anyway.

When Obama deigns to inform the Plebs...

Or, a vindictive Republican state administration that deliberately closed lanes just to screw a Democratic mayor and his city in the ass.

Hmmm, his staff must not have had an IRS to sic on them..

WELL, at least Obama fired the miscreants..

OH WAIT, no he didn't - Christie did, but Obama actually promoted a couple of people who abused power..

BUT Obama is a democrat, so you'll praise him for it - party above all else.

Take your pick.

Must suck to live in your world.

Nah, the rational world is actually quite nice.

Statist and Statistics are not the same thing. Keep up.

But keep up the ranting and raving, it is quite entertaining.

Ahhh, I see you still misunderstand my name. Oh well, to be expected for a RWNJ.

I understand your name perfectly, and it is entirely apt; even if you were too dull to grasp what you would reveal as you chose it.

I would term it a "Freudian slip," but really, it's more of a "Marxian slip" on your part. :thup:

You poor soul, you....

Ahhh, I see you still misunderstand my name. Oh well, to be expected for a RWNJ.

I understand your name perfectly, and it is entirely apt; even if you were too dull to grasp what you would reveal as you chose it.

I would term it a "Freudian slip," but really, it's more of a "Marxian slip" on your part. :thup:

You poor soul, you....

Statist ikhengst......statist ik hengst....statistik hengst
This is all just too confusing. :confused:

You poor soul, you....

Well, with a name like "Meister", one could assume that you could also understand some of the German language. Tsk, tsk.

And the Godwin award of the year goes to...

You know Statist, you are a rather dull witted little troll.

Demagoguery is the one and only tool you leftists have in the shed. The only hesitation to comparing you sleazy fuckers to Goebbels is that it may be unfair to Goebbels. The extremism of the slander, libel, and personal destruction that define you scumbags exceeds what even he could stomach.

I will say though Statist, your name does fit you.

Yes, I have seen pictures. He is a statistics stud. ;)

They shut down 3 lanes for 4 days causing havoc that needlessly placed people's lives in jeopardy!

You little Goebbels love to make shit up. Lives in jeopardy? Hardly.

Obama visit will shut down streets from Beverly Hills to Glendale - Los Angeles Times

{You may have noticed, though still busy, hectic and slow the wide spread gridlock that shut down the city from Central LA to the especially affected westside for President Obama’s first visit, is now much better. Instead of an hour to drive one block, it is more like 20 minutes in sections of the City. (Excluding the all the streets that surround and feed on and off the 405 in the Westwood/Santa Monica area where you are already sitting an hour per block trying to get on the 405 during rush hours – ARRRRRGGG!!)

Street Closures for Obama?s Visit to Los Angeles 2013 | Shortcuts

But that's different because Obama is god and you hold party above all else.

They disrupted interstate commerce.

ROFL

You should be on MSNBC with the other pissy panty clowns. Bet you could get all 5 of Maddows viewers to tune it...

They should be fired.

Oh wait...

They abused the power of the governor's office for petty political purposes.

They were acting like Obama's administration? :eek:

Did they have the IRS hazing political opponents?

But you want to give them a pass because that is what partisans do.

So much for "conservatives" and "accountability"!

I think they should be held to the same standards as Obama is held to...

BUT Christie fired the offenders, where Obama promotes them...

Shirley Temple would have been envious of that tap dancing routine you just did there!

shirley%2Btemple%2Btap.jpg

Demagoguery is the one and only tool you leftists have in the shed. The only hesitation to comparing you sleazy fuckers to Goebbels is that it may be unfair to Goebbels. The extremism of the slander, libel, and personal destruction that define you scumbags exceeds what even he could stomach.

Oh the irony!

Oh the irony!

Okay, I don't care who y'all are. That right there (the pink) was funny.

Well, with a name like "Meister", one could assume that you could also understand some of the German language. Tsk, tsk.

Lucky for me that in America, German isn't the official language ......yet.
Your name means "statistic stallion" Interesting :lol:

Yes, that is what it means. You see, learning something new was not so bad, after all...

Ya know... I just noticed something.

You know what that something is? It's the fact that "Bridgegate" is slowly fading as an issue. I've come to the conclusion that this entire thing will be an afterthought come 2016. I've noticed that how so far, nothing has come to light implicating Christie in this scandal.

You know what that something is? It's the fact that "Bridgegate" is slowly fading as an issue. I've come to the conclusion that this entire thing will be an afterthought come 2016. I've noticed that how so far, nothing has come to light implicating Christie in this scandal.

Also, the story never caught traction with the general public in the US. It's a local thing that the lefties and their media are trying hard to gain traction with it.

It's a garbage story to divert attention from what is really going on with Obama and his gang of criminals. Only the perpetually partisan stupid are paying homage to this crap...those people are being led by the nose willingly.

Also, the story never caught traction with the general public in the US. It's a local thing that the lefties and their media are trying hard to gain traction with it.
^This too.

I agree that it will have faded by mid-2016 because by then there will be someone else as the front runner for the GOP nomination. I actually liked Christie for the Republican ticket myself but with this albatross he is never going to make it through the primaries. He is in a no win situation because even if he is not implicated his judgment on picking staff has taken a massive walloping. There is simply no way for him to win over the primary voters with a track record of hiring people who are going end up being criminally indicted. Too many alternatives out there without the baggage.

Forum List

Back