‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

562217.jpg

You were saying? So much for him being a "real president."

He prefers that seal to the other one.....

He fired who he needed to - unless something were to come out showing he really did know, and it can be proven - this is nothing. It's all about 2016 and the media is trying to make him look bad because Mrs. "What difference does it make?" Clinton already looks bad.

Who has Pres. Obama fired over any of the scandals that have rocked his administration? <cricket>, <cricket>.

Funny thing is that while he's not a good potus, he really tweaks your nipples, and imo he's not really trying. It's natural for him, though I don't think he was well liked in his own party in the Senate.

Still, how's it going for Christie? LOL

Funny thing is that while he's not a good potus, he really tweaks your nipples, and imo he's not really trying. It's natural for him, though I don't think he was well liked in his own party in the Senate.

Still, how's it going for Christie? LOL
He's pleading the 5th on the State of the State right now.

lol.

I swear this story's amazing. I mean I can understand a bj from an intern. Stupid, but we men can think with our dicks and do awesomely stupid stuff. Occupying Bagdahd to install a republic? That's just hubris and incopetence, and the real story is why the adults didn't say "no."

But damn, shutting down a bridge for politcal payback? How did he think he'd get away with it?

Nixon at least never expected the burglars to get caught. And, they nearly weren't. But, today, there are emails and cell phone records .....

edit: I just think the chances of him not being in the know all along are pretty slim.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that this farce of demagoguery probably just sealed the GOP nomination for Christie.

He has faced down the little Goebbels of NBABCBS/CNN and the Party paper, the NY Times.

This bums me out, because I really don't like him.

Guess I'm voting LPUSA again.....

I swear this story's amazing. I mean I can understand a bj from an intern.

Selling guns to Mexican drug lords, lying about internet videos and throwing people in jail to coverup a failure that left a US Ambassador dead. You can understand using the IRS to attack the political opposition.

You can understand all of this, because PARTY ABOVE ALL!

Stupid, but we men can think with our dicks and do awesomely stupid stuff. Occupying Bagdahd to install a republic? That's just hubris and incopetence, and the real story is why the adults didn't say "no."

But damn, shutting down a bridge for politcal payback? How did he think he'd get away with it?

Yeah, it's not like he's a democrat with the NY Times to lie for him in an absurd coverup...

Nixon at least never expected the burglars to get caught. And, they nearly weren't. But, today, there are emails and cell phone records .....

Nixon knew nothing about the burglars. Nixon was a choir boy compared to the sleaze that is the Obama administration. BUT Obama is a democrat, and PARTY ABOVE ALL!

edit: I just think the chances of him not being in the know all along are pretty slim.

Is that what ThinkProgress is programming the drones to say today?

I swear this story's amazing. I mean I can understand a bj from an intern.

Selling guns to Mexican drug lords, lying about internet videos and throwing people in jail to coverup a failure that left a US Ambassador dead. You can understand using the IRS to attack the political opposition.

You can understand all of this, because PARTY ABOVE ALL!

Stupid, but we men can think with our dicks and do awesomely stupid stuff. Occupying Bagdahd to install a republic? That's just hubris and incopetence, and the real story is why the adults didn't say "no."

Yeah, it's not like he's a democrat with the NY Times to lie for him in an absurd coverup...

Nixon knew nothing about the burglars. Nixon was a choir boy compared to the sleaze that is the Obama administration. BUT Obama is a democrat, and PARTY ABOVE ALL!

Is that what ThinkProgress is programming the drones to say today?

Hey, I'm not a dem. I opposed Iraq and Bushii lied through his stinking teeth, and I'll never vote for a Bush again as long as I live, but I don't think impeaching a potus for lying is in the const.

The distinction which apparently is over your ability to grasp is that politicians make mistakes on policy all the time, and they often lie and coverup. Issa and the very rightous wing have tried to make the IRS story one of payback and suppression, but for all their trying it appears some dem groups got targeted too, so unless Obama is a mastermind of deception, it's a screw up.

Closing a bridge and putting thousands of people through gridlock is ..... STUPID

BUT please, don't let me interrupt your listening to rushbo

Slick shutting down a couple runways at LAX to get a haircut.

That caused a massive, massive two (2) MINUTE delay of one (1) unscheduled air taxi taking off. :cuckoo:

That the LAX staff effectively scrambled and re-routed flights to avoid delays in no way diminishes Clinton's arrogance to force everyone to do that for his convenience in getting a ... haircut ...

The fact is that he shut down two runways for hours. Show your evidence he even knew the LAX staff would be able to pull that feat off.

Slick shutting down a couple runways at LAX to get a haircut.

That caused a massive, massive two (2) MINUTE delay of one (1) unscheduled air taxi taking off. :cuckoo:

That the LAX staff effectively scrambled and re-routed flights to avoid delays in no way diminishes Clinton's arrogance to force everyone to do that for his convenience in getting a ... haircut ...

The fact is that he shut down two runways for hours. Show your evidence he even knew the LAX staff would be able to pull that feat off.
You can't even get your RW fairy tales straight:

The story was that planes were kept circling as President Bill Clinton had his hair clipped on Air Force One at Los Angeles airport last month.
The runway haircut by Beverly Hills stylist Cristophe became such a metaphor for perceived White House arrogance that the president himself felt compelled to apologize for the reported flight delays.

But the reports were wrong.

According to Federal Aviation Administration records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, the May 18 haircut caused no significant delays of regularly scheduled passenger flights - no circling planes, no traffic jams on the runways.

Commuter airlines that fly routes reportedly affected by the president's haircut confirmed they have no record of delays that day.

The FAA records, generated by the regional Air Route Traffic Control Center, show that an unscheduled air taxi flight had the only delay attributed to the closure of two runways for an hour in anticipation of Air Force One's departure. The air taxi took off 17 minutes after leaving the gate -- two minutes late, by FAA accounting.

"If you understand the air traffic system, you'd find that statement [that planes were circling] ludicrous," said Fred O'Donnell, an FAA spokesman at the agency's Western-Pacific regional office, which responded to New York Newsday's May 21 request under the freedom of information law.
O'Donnell said that although two runways were closed, traffic was light that afternoon and arriving flights were simply diverted to the two other runways. "It did not cause any problems," he said.
However, an air-traffic controller union official said the runway closings did increase the workload in the control centers. "If you close two runways, you take away 50 percent of the capacity and increase the complexity by 100 percent," said Karl Grundmann, regional vice president for the union.
O'Donnell said the FAA records an arrival delay if controllers take any action to slow traffic approaching the airport, such as having the pilot circle the airport. A departure delay is recorded whenever it takes an aircraft more than 15 minutes to take off after having pushed off from the gate.
During the uproar over the haircut, an unidentified FAA spokesperson was quoted in wire service reports as saying that a flight from Yuma, Ariz., to Los Angeles was delayed 25 minutes, a flight arriving from Palmdale, Calif., was delayed 17 minutes and several other flights were delayed about 10 minutes. No airlines were identified, but these details were widely repeated by news media, including New York Newsday.
Clinton Haircut On The Runway | Clinton's runway haircut caused no big delays Reports incorrect, it turns out - Baltimore Sun

and he was rightly pilloired (rhymes with hilloried) But that was not a scripted abuse of power to pay back somebody. Still, unless christie did something illegal, he'll survive, but imo not on a national level. The gop outside of NJ doesn't like him. He's exposed as just another pol.

You can't even get your RW fairy tales straight:

The story was that planes were kept circling as President Bill Clinton had his hair clipped on Air Force One at Los Angeles airport last month.
The runway haircut by Beverly Hills stylist Cristophe became such a metaphor for perceived White House arrogance that the president himself felt compelled to apologize for the reported flight delays.

But the reports were wrong.

According to Federal Aviation Administration records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, the May 18 haircut caused no significant delays of regularly scheduled passenger flights - no circling planes, no traffic jams on the runways.

Commuter airlines that fly routes reportedly affected by the president's haircut confirmed they have no record of delays that day.

The FAA records, generated by the regional Air Route Traffic Control Center, show that an unscheduled air taxi flight had the only delay attributed to the closure of two runways for an hour in anticipation of Air Force One's departure. The air taxi took off 17 minutes after leaving the gate -- two minutes late, by FAA accounting.

"If you understand the air traffic system, you'd find that statement [that planes were circling] ludicrous," said Fred O'Donnell, an FAA spokesman at the agency's Western-Pacific regional office, which responded to New York Newsday's May 21 request under the freedom of information law.
O'Donnell said that although two runways were closed, traffic was light that afternoon and arriving flights were simply diverted to the two other runways. "It did not cause any problems," he said.
However, an air-traffic controller union official said the runway closings did increase the workload in the control centers. "If you close two runways, you take away 50 percent of the capacity and increase the complexity by 100 percent," said Karl Grundmann, regional vice president for the union.
O'Donnell said the FAA records an arrival delay if controllers take any action to slow traffic approaching the airport, such as having the pilot circle the airport. A departure delay is recorded whenever it takes an aircraft more than 15 minutes to take off after having pushed off from the gate.
During the uproar over the haircut, an unidentified FAA spokesperson was quoted in wire service reports as saying that a flight from Yuma, Ariz., to Los Angeles was delayed 25 minutes, a flight arriving from Palmdale, Calif., was delayed 17 minutes and several other flights were delayed about 10 minutes. No airlines were identified, but these details were widely repeated by news media, including New York Newsday.
Clinton Haircut On The Runway | Clinton's runway haircut caused no big delays Reports incorrect, it turns out - Baltimore Sun

Um...dude...nowhere did your quote contradict me. Be honest, you didn't actually read my quote, did you?

and he was rightly pilloired (rhymes with hilloried) But that was not a scripted abuse of power to pay back somebody. Still, unless christie did something illegal, he'll survive, but imo not on a national level. The gop outside of NJ doesn't like him. He's exposed as just another pol.

You mean like when the Clinton White House pulled FBI files of their political opponents? No, it wasn't like that.

But wow, it was just arrogance, well, that's not so bad...

...Alternately titled: How A Presidential Contender Ate A Bridge and Lost His Lunch.

Or, "why traffic jams are bad, but selling guns to drug lords is good."

Or. "Closing a lane on a bridge is unforgivable; closing down LAX every month to go hob knob with the stars is just kewl."

LOL, you leftists are such fucking frauds....

Then there was Obama going to the UN and having his motorcade and security shut down sections of the city at rush hour to maximize the pain for New York commuters because he was too arrogant to care. Or Slick shutting down a couple runways at LAX to get a haircut.

This is how far the rightwingers have sunk on this story?

holy cow

Or. "Closing a lane on a bridge is unforgivable; closing down LAX every month to go hob knob with the stars is just kewl."

Then there was Obama going to the UN and having his motorcade and security shut down sections of the city at rush hour to maximize the pain for New York commuters because he was too arrogant to care. Or Slick shutting down a couple runways at LAX to get a haircut.

holy cow

Those were liberals, completely different. So here's the thing, I haven't put anyone on an ignore list for years. But you are just so mind numbingly inane and for whatever reason you insist on endlessly replying to my posts with your idiotic drivel. So, you broke the streak, I now have an ignore list of one. So when I don't reply to your posts, you know why. Nothing personal, I just feel less intelligent every time I read one of your posts.

Hey, I'm not a dem.

They too far to the right?

I opposed Iraq and Bushii lied through his stinking teeth,

Nice straw man.

and I'll never vote for a Bush again as long as I live, but I don't think impeaching a potus for lying is in the const.

I've never voted for anyone named Bush in the first place.

And what is it that you think "misdemeanor" means?

Demeanor: Behavior.

Mis: Bad.

The distinction which apparently is over your ability to grasp is that politicians make mistakes on policy all the time, and they often lie and coverup.

Yes, but you have a tendency to ignore and excuse serious acts by democrats, whilst feigning outrage over minor acts by the opposition.

Christie's staff closed a lane on a bridge. Consequence, many people were late for dinner.

Obama sold guns to Mexican drug lords. Consequence, three ICE agents killed.

Yet you are outraged by the first, whilst finding nothing wrong in the second. Partisan blinders.

Issa and the very rightous wing have tried to make the IRS story one of payback and suppression,

I'm surprised they didn't try an portray water as wet.

When Nixon tried this and failed, you of the left demanded he be impeached.

Obama does it and succeeds, you of the left demand "it's all just good, clean fun." The act by Obama's IRS is a thousand times worse than anything Nixon did - BUT because he is a party member, you'll defend him to the death. You CLAIM not to be a democrat, but still it is PARTY ABOVE ALL.

but for all their trying it appears some dem groups got targeted too, so unless Obama is a mastermind of deception, it's a screw up.

Not really. The NY Times and other party propaganda has worked hard to paint such a tale, but the facts are in direct contrast.

{Ms. O’Donnell’s story, which also includes an erroneous lien placed on a home she no longer owned, broke just as the IRS inspector general acknowledged that at least four politicians or political donors have had their personal tax records improperly accessed since 2006. One of those cases involved a willful violation of federal law.

The Justice Department has declined to prosecute any of the cases.

Also this year, Mr. Graham, son of legendary evangelist the Rev. Billy Graham, wrote a letter to Mr. Obama in which he accused the IRS of targeting two of his nonprofit organization for political purposes.

Mr. Graham heads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse, a worldwide relief group.

In his letter, Mr. Graham said he believes “someone in the administration was targeting and attempting to intimidate us.”

Read more: The long line of conservatives targeted by the IRS - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter}

The list is overwhelming, to anyone rational. But the party media does try to spin it. Some 2000 503C denials to conservative groups - 2 delays but no denials to leftist groups. Targeted auditing of those critical of Obama or associated with the Tea Party. I know of no audits of OWS shitters. Ben Carson got nailed, but Sean Penn is safe, party above all else.

Closing a bridge and putting thousands of people through gridlock is ..... STUPID

But closing the Los Angeles International Airport and putting thousands of people out of flights and in gridlock so that Obama can mingle with the stars or get a blowjob in West Hollywood is just dandy - because party matters.

BUT please, don't let me interrupt your listening to rushbo

Obama akbar indeed.

holy cow

Yes. They have. This far.

Forum List

Back