‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

then explain why he maintained "radio silence" which was part of the PLAN ?

the BIG stuff will come when the bridge guy who is NOT his friend like the media has been saying testifys with immunity.

The young woman he fired did not plan this.

He is willing to throw her under the bus though.

Lets see the evidence you came up with, TDM.
You might know more than the people investigating, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Notice how the Right needs evidence for one of their own, but need nothing for Obama.

For example, Dear Leader doesn't need to have any paper trail leading back to him to have Lois Learner harass political opponents, Holder to bury the investigation and Reid to stifle any oversight. Those people are in place because it's how political hacks like them would go about their business anyways.

Or, to take the example to its logical extreme, there is not one shred of physical paper trail evidence to link Hitler authorizing extermination camps. He merely put people like Himmler and Mengele in charge of them, then the rest took place as a mater of course.

May 15, 1013
RUSH: The IRS was doing exactly what they wanted 'em to do. So on what grounds does somebody there get fired?
They were simply following orders -- and if no direct orders were given, they didn't have to be given. The people who were hired are already motivated, are already activated to behave in this manner. That's why they're hired! They're hired because they don't need to be told.
So, I said something that Rush alluded to last May. An observation that itself is as old as the hills; that you don't necessarily need to give orders to people who already believe as you do.

How does that invalidate the political dynamic and the point being made?

Lets see the evidence you came up with, TDM.
You might know more than the people investigating, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Notice how the Right needs evidence for one of their own, but need nothing for Obama.

For example, Dear Leader doesn't need to have any paper trail leading back to him to have Lois Learner harass political opponents, Holder to bury the investigation and Reid to stifle any oversight. Those people are in place because it's how political hacks like them would go about their business anyways.

Or, to take the example to its logical extreme, there is not one shred of physical paper trail evidence to link Hitler authorizing extermination camps. He merely put people like Himmler and Mengele in charge of them, then the rest took place as a mater of course.

May 15, 1013
RUSH: The IRS was doing exactly what they wanted 'em to do. So on what grounds does somebody there get fired?
They were simply following orders -- and if no direct orders were given, they didn't have to be given. The people who were hired are already motivated, are already activated to behave in this manner. That's why they're hired! They're hired because they don't need to be told.
So, I said something that Rush alluded to last May. An observation that itself is as old as the hills; that you don't necessarily need to give orders to people who already believe as you do.

Because the Right are claiming that Christie is innocent without proof of him giving a direct order to his lifelong friends that he appointed, but Obama is guilty without proof of giving a direct order. Thus you have hypocrites on the Right bitching about hypocrisy on the Left.

May 15, 1013

Because the Right are claiming that Christie is innocent without proof of him giving a direct order to his lifelong friends that he appointed, but Obama is guilty without proof of giving a direct order. Thus you have hypocrites on the Right bitching about hypocrisy on the Left.

the problem here is that only you on the left care about the Christie traffic thing.

WE DON'T CARE, CHRISTIE IS NOT OUR GUY.

its simple

there was a PLAN

Christie FOLLOWED that plan.

He maintained "RADIO SILENCE" like the plan required.

why if he didn't know the plan did he follow the plan.

He knew the plan is why he followed the plan no one but a few knew huh?

that IS evidence of guilt.

Clear and simple

"the problem here is that only you on the left care about the Christie traffic thing.

WE DON'T CARE, CHRISTIE IS NOT OUR GUY."

We know you excuse crimes on your side and don't care if your party breaks laws.

we will still take you to court for those crimes

its simple

there was a PLAN

Christie FOLLOWED that plan.

He maintained "RADIO SILENCE" like the plan required.

why if he didn't know the plan did he follow the plan.

He knew the plan is why he followed the plan no one but a few knew huh?

that IS evidence of guilt.

Clear and simple

You have the logical ability of a block of lead.

Once again (sigh):

wait until all the information is out there.

TPM is reporting that Democrats in the state are mostly being very, very quiet about this. That is very disturbing and tells me that just possibly, if this is even a scandal, that more people were involved than we think, including some Democrats. Wouldn't be the first time in history that something like that has happened.

What we DO know is that a massive traffic jam happened and it was ordered to happen by someone in the Christie administration. That alone is bad enough. But the whole thing about the big-multi-billion-$$ is disturbing.

As a fine Christian minister and dear friend often said to me: "If you want to find out the truth, then follow the money trail".

Well, we don't know yet where that trail ends.

I have seen politicians endure worse than this. But again, Christie's presser was fucking awful: it was at least 1 1/2 hours too long, it was aggressive and insulting to many people and it made Christie actually look like he indeed has something to hide. I still think he fired the wrong aide. He should have fired the one who let him stand in front of the public that long.

People proclaimed Richard Nixon's career over many, many times. And yet, he went on to be elected President, for good or for bad.

Think about it.

"the problem here is that only you on the left care about the Christie traffic thing.

WE DON'T CARE, CHRISTIE IS NOT OUR GUY."

We know you excuse crimes on your side and don't care if your party breaks laws.

we will still take you to court for those crimes

Are you really this dense?
Why don't you want to find out if your own party broke the law in the other scandals? Why?
The administration is not forthcoming with pertinent information in those other scandals....why?
TDM, you're a tool and a lame one at that.

Once again (sigh):

TPM is reporting that Democrats in the state are mostly being very, very quiet about this. That is very disturbing and tells me that just possibly, if this is even a scandal, that more people were involved than we think, including some Democrats. Wouldn't be the first time in history that something like that has happened.

What we DO know is that a massive traffic jam happened and it was ordered to happen by someone in the Christie administration. That alone is bad enough. But the whole thing about the big-multi-billion-$$ is disturbing.

As a fine Christian minister and dear friend often said to me: "If you want to find out the truth, then follow the money trail".

I have seen politicians endure worse than this. But again, Christie's presser was fucking awful: it was at least 1 1/2 hours too long, it was aggressive and insulting to many people and it made Christie actually look like he indeed has something to hide. I still think he fired the wrong aide. He should have fired the one who let him stand in front of the public that long.

People proclaimed Richard Nixon's career over many, many times. And yet, he went on to be elected President, for good or for bad.

Think about it.

Yeah, think about it.

Consider the double standards put out by the main stream media. How they relentlessly go after anyone and everyone with an R next to their name.

What Nixon actually did was one of the biggest SO WHAT crimes of the century. The stuff the Democrats have been guilty of and the fact they kept office is beyond ridiculous.

How in the hell Ted Kennedy kept his position in the senate is beyond me. If Pelosi has an R next to her name, no doubt her career would have been over.

Anyone that reports the things democrats are guilty of are ridiculed. Breitbart, "Faux news" etc etc etc.

meanwhile they are guilty as hell.

Look at the hypocrites in this thread. None of them have even admitted Obama is guilty of lie after lie. They even defend all of his insidious acts, and his blatant violations of the constitution.

That is the point, while "numbers" can define things, statistics are often like bikinis.

What they reveal is suggestive, what they conceal is vital. There is a perpetual flaw with numbers and can only edify false paradigms.

Once again (sigh):

Think about it.

Yeah, think about it.

Consider the double standards put out by the main stream media. How they relentlessly go after anyone and everyone with an R next to their name.

What Nixon actually did was one of the biggest SO WHAT crimes of the century. The stuff the Democrats have been guilty of and the fact they kept office is beyond ridiculous.

How in the hell Ted Kennedy kept his position in the senate is beyond me. If Pelosi has an R next to her name, no doubt her career would have been over.

Anyone that reports the things democrats are guilty of are ridiculed. Breitbart, "Faux news" etc etc etc.

Look at the hypocrites in this thread. None of them have even admitted Obama is guilty of lie after lie. They even defend all of his insidious acts, and his blatant violations of the constitution.

That is the point, while "numbers" can define things, statistics are often like bikinis.

What they reveal is suggestive, what they conceal is vital. There is a perpetual flaw with numbers and can only edify false paradigms.

Want some cheese with that WHINE? Fer fucks sakes....

Once again (sigh):

Think about it.

Yeah, think about it.

What whine exactly?

You just unzipped your fly, and exposed what you are actually about. The fact you think numbers can actually describe all things, and the fact you believe statistics cannot be manipulated for nefarious reasons, reveals your ignorance.

I expect that you will never know what makes the poet and scientist collide heads.

In the mean time, why don't you keep on thinking you are the smartest one in this room. You aren't.

Yeah, think about it.

What whine exactly?

You just unzipped your fly, and exposed what you are actually about. The fact you think numbers can actually describe all things, and the fact you believe statistics cannot be manipulated for nefarious reasons, reveals your ignorance.

I expect that you will never know what makes the poet and scientist collide heads.

In the mean time, why don't you keep on thinking you are the smartest one in this room. You aren't.

You know absolutely nothing about me, actually.

Sure, statistics can be manipulated for nefarious reasons, for this reason we use discernment in reading and later, interpreting them, if interpretation is necessary. It isn't always.

But as usual, when a RWNJ runs out of argument, he attacks the person, instead.

Yer awfully brave for a newbie, now aren't you....

Oh look...

BN-BC112_0114br_G_20140114110203.jpg

"Gov. Chris Christie is seen with David Wildstein, in red tie, on Sept. 11, 2013, before a ceremony on the 12th anniversary of the 2001 World Trade Center attacks in Manhattan, in a photo obtained by The Wall Street Journal. Sept. 11 was the third day of the lane closures in Fort Lee, N.J. "

Christie, Official Who Arranged Bridge Closures Were Together During Fiasco - Metropolis - WSJ

Christie last week: “I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time ... I did not interact with David.”

uh oh.

"Also present with Mr. Christie that day were Bill Baroni, the authority’s deputy executive director, who was helping Mr. Wildstein manage the fallout from the closures among local officials, subpoenaed documents show.

Also there was David Samson, the Port Authority chairman and close Christie ally, who has said he didn’t learn of the lane closures and traffic in Fort Lee, N.J., until an email from a New York port official ordered the lane closures reversed. Messrs. Samson and Baroni didn’t respond to requests for comment."

Christie, Official Who Arranged Bridge Closures Were Together During Fiasco - Metropolis - WSJ

So while it was happening, many of the key players were right there with the Big Cahoona.

But he ....din't know.

CC gives his State of the State tonight. He'll be bringing up the bridge, no doubt. :lol:

"Also present with Mr. Christie that day were Bill Baroni, the authority’s deputy executive director, who was helping Mr. Wildstein manage the fallout from the closures among local officials, subpoenaed documents show.

Also there was David Samson, the Port Authority chairman and close Christie ally, who has said he didn’t learn of the lane closures and traffic in Fort Lee, N.J., until an email from a New York port official ordered the lane closures reversed. Messrs. Samson and Baroni didn’t respond to requests for comment."

So while it was happening, many of the key players were right there with the Big Cahoona.

But he ....din't know.

CC gives his State of the State tonight. He'll be bringing up the bridge, no doubt. :lol:

Maybe someone should post a poll thread to see if Christie is gonna go

a.) aggressive
b.) contrite

-or_

c.) passive-agressive with a smidge of contrite

tonight!!!!

That could be fun....

Forum List

Back