‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Oddly enough, after a few days, and 1000 pages of emails and communications later, still no evidence of Christie orchestrating this stunt to begin with. So what now?

then explain why he maintained "radio silence" which was part of the PLAN ?

the BIG stuff will come when the bridge guy who is NOT his friend like the media has been saying testifys with immunity.

The young woman he fired did not plan this.

He is willing to throw her under the bus though.

Oddly enough, after a few days, and 1000 pages of emails and communications later, still no evidence of Christie orchestrating this stunt to begin with. So what now?

the BIG stuff will come when the bridge guy who is NOT his friend like the media has been saying testifys with immunity.

Lets see the evidence you came up with, TDM.
You might know more than the people investigating, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You might know more than the people investigating, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

What cracks me up about the stupidity and gullibility of libturds is......

WHY? Why would Chris Christie (for whom I have NO love) do something like this? WHY?

Revenge? How incredibly stupid do you have to be to believe that... Incredible.

Chris Christie was/is on the fast-track to being the Republican nominee for President, he was the US Attorney for the District of New Jersey with 137 Attorneys under him, he brought down Crime Lords and busted Mobsters who could afford the BEST Lawyers on the Planet, went up against them and WON............!!!

But you libturds are trying to sell a pile of shit that Christie, himself, is so petty that he would close a few lanes of traffic for Revenge...??

You gotta be phenomenally stupid to believe that pile of shit lie

What's going to happen is this.... Take it to the Bank because I'm almost always right about these things......

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM are making such fucking fools of themselves over this, dimocrap scum are lying so much about this......

You're going to cause people like me, who don't like Christie at all, to rally around him and propel him to the Nomination For President.

If that's your plan, good for you because it's going to work.

Say hello to the next POTUS if you keep this childish bullshit up...

chris-christie-eating.jpg

Because after 8 years of dimocrap scum lying through their fucking teeth and keeping our economy from getting anywhere near its full potential......

We could resurrect Richard Nixon and HE would win in 2016.

Just like 2008, when ANY dimocrap would have won, whoever Republicans nominate will take the presidency.

People are sick of dimocraps.

P.S.

This was a general rant aimed at libturds, not at you Meister..... :)

Last edited:
I'm not a lib but I find it completely believable Christie would do this. His style has been leading to something like tis for years. Even if proven he is so incredably stupid that this was going on around him an he decided to give cover to his peeps, it's still his style.

A MUST watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=myvO2a6ph_g]Judge Jeanine Pirro Attacks Barack Obama in Opening Statement - JANUARY 11, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

WHY? Why would Chris Christie (for whom I have NO love) do something like this? WHY?

Chris Christie was/is on the fast-track to being the Republican nominee for President, he was the US Attorney for the District of New Jersey with 137 Attorneys under him, he brought down Crime Lords and busted Mobsters who could afford the BEST Lawyers on the Planet, went up against them and WON............!!!

But you libturds are trying to sell a pile of shit that Christie, himself, is so petty that he would close a few lanes of traffic for Revenge...??

What's going to happen is this.... Take it to the Bank because I'm almost always right about these things......

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM are making such fucking fools of themselves over this, dimocrap scum are lying so much about this......

You're going to cause people like me, who don't like Christie at all, to rally around him and propel him to the Nomination For President.

Because after 8 years of dimocrap scum lying through their fucking teeth and keeping our economy from getting anywhere near its full potential......

Just like 2008, when ANY dimocrap would have won, whoever Republicans nominate will take the presidency.

P.S.

I was beginning to wonder. :lol:

P.S.

I was beginning to wonder. :lol:

It's a long trip from my brain to my fingers.

Sometimes, my thoughts get a little side-tracked. :)

I do that all the time.

notice truthmatters doesn't apologize for calling me a liar when i spoke the truth

conclusion:

She is a proven liar, no matter how many times she claims otherwise

tm?

Halo?

Holla?

Hola?

Hello?

and of course the liar runs....even posting right after my post

TM, you are a liar and i don't wan't to see any threads claiming you're not

:eusa_whistle:

you guys all trashed robmoney right up until your masters picked him for you.

remember me telling you you would get robmoney and you would like it?

it used to make you guys real mad at me

remember

"You guys all"?

Romney was my candidate, starting in 2008.

Christie fell off my wishlist and that of many rightwingers long ago. He is not a conservative. People liked his style but when they looked at his positions many were disaffected.

If he happens to survive and become the nominee, would I vote for him? Probably. But your overgeneralizations are just one of the reasons you are known as the board's most dishonest partisan hack.

Forum List

Back