Why Is Biden President?-The Lying Media

Corporate media is not state media except when rhinos are in.... But at least they are not totally imaginary BS Anti American hateful divisive crap propaganda like Fox.
Damn are you uninformed. I’ve tried so many times to help you, without success. I’m getting tired.

Ever heard of the Church Committee? He was a Democrat who actually cared about the truth, unlike you.

Damn are you uninformed. I’ve tried so many times to help you, without success. I’m getting tired.

Ever heard of the Church Committee? He was a Democrat who actually cared about the truth, unlike you.
Yes I have but I can't remember what it was about exactly. So what is your ridiculous GOP propaganda spin about it?

GOP? Must you always revert to your idiotic duopoly beliefs?
Hey, I was in college under Nixon and he and Hoover were a corrupt weaponized mess auditing enemies and Hoover had agent provocateurs sturring up things as if they were student protesters. My college caught an FBI agent who got two freshmen to blow up the ROTC office and we caught the guy and Hoover let him go and arrested the people that caught him....

Hey, I was in college under Nixon and he and Hoover were a corrupt weaponized mess auditing enemies and Hoover had agent provocateurs sturring up things as if they were student protesters. My college caught an FBI agent who got two freshmen to blow up the ROTC office and we caught the guy and Hoover let him go and arrested the people that caught him....
There is a huge difference between the parties. The GOP are lying scumbags nowadays who cut taxes on the rich and screw everybody else, Along with corrupt deregulation and busts and the stupidest wars ever. It would be nice if the Democrats got a real chance to do something in a anti-trump landslide after 40 years of BS obstruction

Yet you learned nothing.

They most certainly do and you thinking they don’t is laughable.
Trump OMG and every other Republican president except for Bush one weaponized against enemies, especially Hoover and Nixon against protesters including many singers who had their careers ruined buffy St Marie for one and didn't even know it. Until the freedom of Information Act. The GOP loved the Tonkin resolution even more than the Democrats but that wasn't weaponizing except against the Vietnamese

Trump OMG and every other Republican president except for Bush one weaponized against enemies, especially Hoover and Nixon against protesters including many singers who had their careers ruined buffy St Marie for one and didn't even know it. Until the freedom of Information Act. The GOP loved the Tonkin resolution even more than the Democrats but that wasn't weaponizing except against the Vietnamese
Yes just like democrats did.

Like WHEN? lol. Two hundred members of Reagan's administration were arrested etcetera Etcetera Etcetera they should arrest half the GOP Supreme Court LOL. What a BIG MONEY scam, and so easy to dupe the rubes like you...
Of course you think Bubba’s and Ear’s administrations were scandal free. Because after all, you’re a fanatical partisan. Just like a MAGA.

Of course you think Bubba’s and Ear’s administrations were scandal free. Because after all, you’re a fanatical partisan. Just like a MAGA.
GOP pundits spouting BS are not courtrooms or facts, they are admitted liars and scumbags DUHHH. You have absolutely bupkis in the real world. Your ridiculous disrespect for our fine institutions based on B S is a disgrace.

GOP pundits spouting BS are not courtrooms or facts, they are admitted liars and scumbags DUHHH. You have absolutely bupkis in the real world. Your ridiculous disrespect for our fine institutions based on B S is a disgrace.
You live in La-La Land.

You live in La-La Land.

Meaning what?

It was shameful how the Democrats roped Trump. The media loves a fight and Trump was all too willing to lower himself to the level of the Democrats. From the start of his presidency, I believed Trump should have left that fight to backers outside his administration and rise to the office he was elected to.

Forum List

Back