Why Is Biden President?-The Lying Media

Yes, he could have perhaps held his position, if it were not for his disastrous covid handling.... :)

But Trump was never popular with the masses! The masses of Republican trumpers...sure, but I'd venture to say no democratic support and we are in the majority as far as voters compared to Rs.

His approval rating was in the 50's pre-covid. Which is doing well for a sitting president. And so yes...he was actually "popular with the masses". His approval among young blacks was an all time high for a white president. And Latino's (who are becoming more Republican) were tending to approve of him more.

The economy was good.

And very few dispute that had COVID not come along, he'd be in the W.H. now.

Last edited:
His approval rating was in the 50's pre-covid. Which is doing well for a sitting president. And so yes...he was actually "popular with the masses". His approval among young blacks was an all time high for a white president. And Latino's (who are becoming more Republican) were tending to approve of him more.

The economy was good.

And very few dispute that had COVID not come along, he'd be in the W.H. now.

False.

His approval rating was never over 50

1692836395207.png

What about those 51 senior intelligence officers who lied to the American people in an effort to elect dumb Joe?

What about the collusion between big tech and government to silence those who opposed dumb Joe?
They were not lying it looked like all the other Russian social media garbage that they were putting out in support of Trump. Stop being a hateful divisive anti American treasonous ignoramus.

Yes, he could have perhaps held his position, if it were not for his disastrous covid handling.... :)

But Trump was never popular with the masses! The masses of Republican trumpers...sure, but I'd venture to say no democratic support and we are in the majority as far as voters compared to Rs.

I will amend my statement.

He hit 49% at one point. Never 50. He did pull more minorities. It was the woke establishment Republicans that turned on him. If they don't turn, Biden gets slaughtered.

They were not lying it looked like all the other Russian social media garbage that they were putting out in support of Trump. Stop being a hateful divisive anti American treasonous ignoramus.

The irony of your second sentence (not to mention the hypocrisy) is off the meter scale.

The media damaged Trump, yes. The people who did the major damage was the people who created the virus and then brought it over here.
Now, if the hate party could have talked people other than hate party members that some of the things they said made some sense. Maybe Trump could have won, Now I'm not saying that there isn't enough hate and stupidity in this country to get scumbag elected . In fact I'M SAYING THERE IS ENOUGH HATE AND STUPIDITY IN THIS COUNTRY TO GET TRUMP ELECTED. SO I'M TELLING EVERY PATRIOT IN THIS COUNTRY TO VOTE. And since there is no longer any patriots in the rights hate party , just that alone will overcome the stupid and the hate of the right voting population.

Please explain how the 51 did not lie?

The leftist journalists are responsible for the election of the incompetent, lying criminal Joe Biden. Their lies and distortions defeated Donald Trump.
Really ? Inflation down, unemployment down, infrastructure up, job growth up.

I guess we should check you with the "don't-have-a-clue" meter.

Yep...off the scale.

View attachment 818799
There are pages of actual journalists going over this, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus...7
Please explain how the 51 did not lie?
You question the motives and honesty of all our public servants and great institutions with no evidence. A typical sentence for hunter's supposed crimes would be nothing.

Really ? Inflation down, unemployment down, infrastructure up, job growth up.
Labor participation rate lowest ever. 2 weeks' pay just to cover housing when it used to be 1 for all of America's history.

Fuel prices rising which drives up the cost of everything, highest electricity rates ever.

Highest fuel prices ever, too.

Forum List

Back