‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Funny, Holder is quick to jump on a local issue, and investigate whether federal laws were broken. He must think this is much more important than the IRS or Benghazi cluster f*cks

Holder should have found why the federal law and IRS regulation do not comport.

The Tea Party PACS are illegal.
So much for the left's unyielding defense of the 1st Amendment.

I can't hear "explosive" and "bridge" without this picture popping into my head.

Gomez-s-Train-Wreck-addams-family-5704531-400-300.jpg

Funny, Holder is quick to jump on a local issue, and investigate whether federal laws were broken. He must think this is much more important than the IRS or Benghazi cluster f*cks

Holder should have found why the federal law and IRS regulation do not comport.

The Tea Party PACS are illegal.

And Mediamatters? oh wait, that's left wing....my bad

Did you mean "IF Christie was lying"? For, if you have proof he was, you need to link to it.

Here is Christie's problem. If he didn't know about this he is incompetent. His CLOSEST aides knew about it.

how is he incompetent if he was lied to? you do realize this was done by the port authority in both NY and NJ. that would make it reasonable to believe the closure was legit as two states were involved.

nothing incompetent about being lied to.

You are in denial Yurt...

Emails obtained by the The Record and the Wall Street Journal show that a top aide to NJ Governor Chris Christie wrote, "Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee," to Christie's patronage hire in the Port Authority.

Thanks for the forthright admission to your ghoulishness.

I'll take it.

you're the one who thinks that gun companies should profit off dead children.

Hey, here's an idea. Sell all the guns you want, but anyone who dies can sue the gun manufacturers.

And you don't mind abortion clinics and doctors make a profit out of KILLING CHILDREN
so get real, give us a break with your nonsense...

You mean as opposed to proctologists and others making a big profit...

Oh, yeah, fetuses aren't children. Sorry.

Here is Christie's problem. If he didn't know about this he is incompetent. His CLOSEST aides knew about it.

how is he incompetent if he was lied to? you do realize this was done by the port authority in both NY and NJ. that would make it reasonable to believe the closure was legit as two states were involved.

Emails obtained by the The Record and the Wall Street Journal show that a top aide to NJ Governor Chris Christie wrote, "Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee," to Christie's patronage hire in the Port Authority.

i am not in denial about that. people in his admin messed upped big time. i can admit that it. but you can't admit obama's admit did anything wrong. ever. hack.

you are in denial about IRS...etc....

pound sand

i am not in denial about that. people in his admin messed upped big time. i can admit that it. but you can't admit obama's admit did anything wrong. ever. hack.

pound sand

Thanks for the surrender...

pound sand

Thanks for the surrender...

:confused:

Let me summarize this entire thread in two statements. Considering it is over 900 posts, this is what the whole thread is.

Liberals are hypocrites.

See the first statement.

There, end of thread.

So, by invoking Benghazi, the republicans defend Christie?

Liberal hypocritical logic folks.

Plenty in his own party happy to see Christie get comeuppance - CNN.com)

Plenty in his own party happy to see Christie get comeuppance Clinton News Network too.

Following Thursday's news conference, a top national tea party leader questioned whether Christie had put the controversy behind him.

"Governor Christie held some subordinates accountable. Time will tell whether this is enough," wrote Jenny Beth Martin, co-founder and national coordinator for the Tea Party Patriots.
Judson Phillips, who heads the Tea Party Nation, went a step further.

"This incident is proof that once again the most dangerous place on the earth is the spot between Chris Christie and his presidential ambitions," Phillips told CNN.

Thursday, following the Christie news conference, Paul seemed to take a dig at Christie, saying, "I don't know who e-mailed whom, who works for whom. I have been in traffic before and I know how angry I am, and I'm always wondering, who did this."

Erick Erickson, co-founder of RedState.com and leading voice on the right, wrote Wednesday in an article titled "The Politics of A-Holes" that "There's more here and it is going to be the problem that haunts Chris Christie."

And Breitbart's Matthew Boyle, who's also influential among conservatives, tweeted Wednesday that "Chris Christie is not a conservative. Don't delude yourself into thinking he is."

But the conservatives couldn't resist an opportunity to get in a dig at their real nemesis.

"The contrast between Barack Obama and Chris Christie in terms of owning a mess and fixing it is now pretty stark," tweeted Erickson.

I'll bet Christie is rethinking his whole "I should get the Republican Nomination because Dems Love me" Narrative

He trusted the judgement of his campaign manager for 5 long years but only now he decides that he can't when it is politically expedient to do so?

More likely, he has decided he can't trust the judgment of the aides because they were caught lying.

MotherJones is a reputable website. Your failure to have adequate virus protection software is your problem.[/QUOTE]

Mother Jones is a rabidly partisan website. You might as well have used Worldnet Daily.

And, my virus protection software caught and blocked it, so it's fine.

Remember, Obama was kept in the dark about Fast and Furious and the IRS. No one has ever been fired for those operations. I'm willing to say Christie is incompetent if the Left will admit that Obama is.

Let me summarize this entire thread in two statements. Considering it is over 900 posts, this is what the whole thread is.

Liberals are hypocrites.

See the first statement.

There, end of thread.

Conservative response:

"I'm rubber you're glue, your words bounce off me and stick to you."

"I know you are, but what am I"?

There, end of thread.

Forum List

Back