‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

so christie is guilty because we only have his word.....

yawn

christie was a hero to the left a year ago....now...they've thrown him under the bus to smear the gop

Christie has never been a hero of the left. The man is a classic example of an authoritarian bully...

The TRUTH is, Christie has become an enemy of the right because he had the nerve to shake hands with the President of the United States and accept his help during a natural disaster.

The really scary part, is you right wing authoritarian followers don't think Christie is authoritarian enough.

how is he incompetent if he was lied to? you do realize this was done by the port authority in both NY and NJ. that would make it reasonable to believe the closure was legit as two states were involved.

nothing incompetent about being lied to.

Remember, Obama was kept in the dark about Fast and Furious and the IRS. No one has ever been fired for those operations. I'm willing to say Christie is incompetent if the Left will admit that Obama is.

Obammy has not been in the dark about anything.

If he didn't know the plan why did he maintain radio silence and NEVER call back all the people who called him in those first few days of the mess?

because he did know the plan and FOLLOWED to the tee

guilty

now I have the thread here to bump when the bridge guy testifies and sinks all you guys new found love of Christy.

you hated robmoney right up until your owners told you to like robmoney.

you would do the same with chritsy.

not even your owners are going to be able to save Christy after the 5th guy spills his beans

you guys all trashed robmoney right up until your masters picked him for you.

remember me telling you you would get robmoney and you would like it?

it used to make you guys real mad at me

remember

so now that Christy has nothing left to offer your party but further shame I know you will never like him now.

who is your electable R ?

You know one that hasnt said sooooo many creepy things that they are still electable?

Oh BTW Christy is going to need to find himself a new line of work

maybe if he keeps losing weight fox will hire him.

Or do they still think hes a big ole rino?

If he didn't know the plan why did he maintain radio silence and NEVER call back all the people who called him in those first few days of the mess?

because he did know the plan and FOLLOWED to the tee

guilty

Watching Liberals go after Christie is like watching a dog chase a car and then the car stops and the dog has no idea what to do next. Christie is the Liberal choice to face Hillary Clinton. A RINO will go into a race against Hillary with kid gloves on and Christie fits that role more than anyone.

Of course he knew the plan. The man is corrupt as heck.

And yet you sit here and defend Obama who is more corrupt and involved in far worse scandals.

If Christie "new" about it, the truth will come out and his run for POTUS is over. BFD. He is nothing but another corrupt RINO anyway.

Its funny to watch the libs attack Christie while they defend much worse abuses by obama and clinton.

because you can not refute facts is no reason to run away screaming like a childman

YURT

I have no access to the link you claim is there.

NONE

bump the thread you are talking about and ill see if I can see it.

Like I said this site has been undergoing some REALLY bad tech problems lately

bumped it, i even used the word "BUMP"

what is the name of the thread?

fuck, i already gave it to you, here it is again

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ocuments-connect-christie-bridge-scandal.html

dummy

Truthmstters...New Thread Alert!!!....

Your in luck. Now the feds are starting an investigation over the use of Sandy relief funds by the gov. Spent money on advertising of all things. So after you recover from this latest orgasm you've now got fodder for at least a dozen new, repetitive, threads. Its you're lucky day>

If Christie "new" about it, the truth will come out and his run for POTUS is over. BFD. He is nothing but another corrupt RINO anyway.

Its funny to watch the libs attack Christie while they defend much worse abuses by obama and clinton.

XXXXXXX

What I find most amusing is how the Left leaning trolls think that if you point out the facts and how their condemnation of Christie is premature and makes them hypocritical based on their defense of Obama, that makes you a Christie supporter.

I will not vote for Christie in a primary and will only vote for him if he is a candidate running against Hillary...of course, I'll vote for a yellow dog before I vote for Hillary.

Last edited by a moderator:
notice truthmatters doesn't apologize for calling me a liar when i spoke the truth

conclusion:

she is a proven liar, no matter how many times she claims otherwise

Forum List

Back