‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

Thanks for starting this.

I was starting to get "new christie thread" withdrawal pains.

Yeah, twelve threads on Christie on the Front Page.

We start ONE about obama or one of his minions and we're lucky if it lasts through the day before it's moved to the "Things We Don't Want In The Politics Forum" board.

Unreal

true story

run with it

run dems

or the mods will move my thread

:D

No problem. This is what I've been getting at, and it's been tough because so many of you are in GOP denial. Glad to help you idiots out. Better start planning now:

Bridgegate Is a Disaster for the Republican Party, Too

Right now, Christie is the only likely candidate capable of doing that. Last November, Quinnipiac asked Americans their impression of the GOP. By 23 points, it was negative. Then they asked whether potential Republican contenders would make a good president. For the most part, the candidate’s reputations roughly tracked their party’s.

By margins of 12, 15, and 27 points, Americans said Paul Ryan, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz would make bad presidents. When Quinnipiac asked about Christie, by contrast, the numbers flipped. By 18 points, Americans thought he’d be a good president—41 points better than margin of his party as a whole.

Bridgegate Is a Disaster for the Republican Party, Too - Peter Beinart - The Atlantic

true story

run with it

run dems

No problem. This is what I've been getting at, and it's been tough because so many of you are in GOP denial. Glad to help you idiots out. Better start planning now:

Right now, Christie is the only likely candidate capable of doing that. Last November, Quinnipiac asked Americans their impression of the GOP. By 23 points, it was negative. Then they asked whether potential Republican contenders would make a good president. For the most part, the candidate’s reputations roughly tracked their party’s.

By margins of 12, 15, and 27 points, Americans said Paul Ryan, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz would make bad presidents. When Quinnipiac asked about Christie, by contrast, the numbers flipped. By 18 points, Americans thought he’d be a good president—41 points better than margin of his party as a whole.

Bridgegate Is a Disaster for the Republican Party, Too - Peter Beinart - The Atlantic

Please, just please stop. I can only take so much stupid in one post.

In 2009, Sarah Palin was the front runner for the 2012 nomination.

Later on, in 2011 it was Mike Huckleberry, Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump.

In 2008, Hitlery Clinton was supposedly a shoo-in for the dimocrap scumbag nomination.

But you're too stupid to post anything other than what somebody else thinks.

These people are only trying to sell you something..... Something the stupid, like you, are only too willing to buy.

Christie has about the same chance at the Republican nomination now as he did before this trumped-up charge..... Slim to none.

And Slim's headed for the door.

could you start a new "Christie didnt do nothin wrong because...Democrats" Thread also. Eleventeen threads just aint enough

new or nude?

P3ib2wchris-christie-nude-scandal-somewhat-topical-ecards-someecards.png

true story

run with it

run dems

In 2008, Hitlery Clinton was supposedly a shoo-in for the dimocrap scumbag nomination.

These people are only trying to sell you something..... Something the stupid, like you, are only too willing to buy.

Christie has about the same chance at the Republican nomination now as he did before this trumped-up charge..... Slim to none.

You do know how to blather on without even bothering to verify or prove your statements. Lazy-azz and wrong as usual.
I'll just take your first stupid statement about Sarah Palin. I don't have time to pick through the rest of your typed crap.

Sat February 28, 2009
Romney picked as 2012 GOP front-runner

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- """Conservative activists on Saturday named former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney the winner of a poll for best 2012 GOP presidential candidate.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won 20 percent of the vote in straw poll for presidential favorites.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won 20 percent of the vote in straw poll for presidential favorites.

The poll marked the third consecutive year Romney came out on top.

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal placed second in the annual poll, conducted at the Conservative Political Action Conference. Romney received 20 percent of the vote and Jindal got 14 percent. Close behind were Texas Rep. Ron Paul and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who each received 13 percent of the vote.

The results were culled over two days from 1,757 of the party activists who came to Washington for the annual conference and filled out ballots on Thursday and Friday. Nearly 60 percent of the straw poll participants were between the ages of 18 and 25. More than half of the conference attendees this year were college students."""

Romney picked as 2012 GOP front-runner - CNN.com

Oh, and Wedgie, WHO won the nomination? Hmmmmm? Bhahahahahaa.....loser.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, after a few days, and 1000 pages of emails and communications later, still no evidence of Christie orchestrating this stunt to begin with. So what now?

then explain why he maintained "radio silence" which was part of the PLAN ?

the BIG stuff will come when the bridge guy who is NOT his friend like the media has been saying testifys with immunity.

The young woman he fired did not plan this.

He is willing to throw her under the bus though.

Lets see the evidence you came up with, TDM.
You might know more than the people investigating, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Notice how the Right needs evidence for one of their own, but need nothing for Obama.

For example, Dear Leader doesn't need to have any paper trail leading back to him to have Lois Learner harass political opponents, Holder to bury the investigation and Reid to stifle any oversight. Those people are in place because it's how political hacks like them would go about their business anyways.

Or, to take the example to its logical extreme, there is not one shred of physical paper trail evidence to link Hitler authorizing extermination camps. He merely put people like Himmler and Mengele in charge of them, then the rest took place as a mater of course.

May 15, 1013
RUSH: The IRS was doing exactly what they wanted 'em to do. So on what grounds does somebody there get fired?
They were simply following orders -- and if no direct orders were given, they didn't have to be given. The people who were hired are already motivated, are already activated to behave in this manner. That's why they're hired! They're hired because they don't need to be told.

then explain why he maintained "radio silence" which was part of the PLAN ?

the BIG stuff will come when the bridge guy who is NOT his friend like the media has been saying testifys with immunity.

The young woman he fired did not plan this.

He is willing to throw her under the bus though.

You might know more than the people investigating, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Notice how the Right needs evidence for one of their own, but need nothing for Obama.

For example, Dear Leader doesn't need to have any paper trail leading back to him to have Lois Learner harass political opponents, Holder to bury the investigation and Reid to stifle any oversight. Those people are in place because it's how political hacks like them would go about their business anyways.

Or, to take the example to its logical extreme, there is not one shred of physical paper trail evidence to link Hitler authorizing extermination camps. He merely put people like Himmler and Mengele in charge of them, then the rest took place as a mater of course.

May 15, 1013
RUSH: The IRS was doing exactly what they wanted 'em to do. So on what grounds does somebody there get fired?
They were simply following orders -- and if no direct orders were given, they didn't have to be given. The people who were hired are already motivated, are already activated to behave in this manner. That's why they're hired! They're hired because they don't need to be told.

This thread is about people who blame Christie without blaming Obama; at least that is the spirit in which I started it. I'm more than willing to hold Christie accountable for unchecked corruption spawned and reinforced by his leadership or lack of leadership. Are you willing to hold Obama accountable?

Last edited:

You do know how to blather on without even bothering to verify or prove your statements. Lazy-azz and wrong as usual.
I'll just take your first stupid statement about Sarah Palin. I don't have time to pick through the rest of your typed crap.

Sat February 28, 2009
Romney picked as 2012 GOP front-runner

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- """Conservative activists on Saturday named former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney the winner of a poll for best 2012 GOP presidential candidate.

The poll marked the third consecutive year Romney came out on top.

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal placed second in the annual poll, conducted at the Conservative Political Action Conference. Romney received 20 percent of the vote and Jindal got 14 percent. Close behind were Texas Rep. Ron Paul and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who each received 13 percent of the vote.

The results were culled over two days from 1,757 of the party activists who came to Washington for the annual conference and filled out ballots on Thursday and Friday. Nearly 60 percent of the straw poll participants were between the ages of 18 and 25. More than half of the conference attendees this year were college students."""

Romney picked as 2012 GOP front-runner - CNN.com

Oh, and Wedgie, WHO won the nomination? Hmmmmm? Bhahahahahaa.....loser.

You really are quibbling little bitch........

Poll: Palin best reflects GOP core values ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

November 30th, 2009

Washington (CNN) - Republican voters are split on whether their party's leadership is taking the GOP in the right direction, according to a new national poll. The Washington Post survey released Monday also indicates that Republicans say that Sarah Palin, more than any other leader, best reflects the core values of the party.

According to the poll, 18 percent of Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP say the former Alaska governor best reflects core GOP values.......<snip> Palin also tops the list of potential 2012 Republican presidential hopefuls. According to the poll, 17 percent of Republican voters say they'd back last year's GOP vice presidential nominee if their state's caucus or primary were being held today, with Huckabee at 10 percent, Romney at 9 percent

What a quibbling bitch you really are.

Reason #117 that liberal scum aren't worth the effort

Last edited:

May 15, 1013

This thread is about people who blame Christie without blaming Obama; at least that is the spirit in which I started it. I'm more than willing to hold Christie accountable for unchecked corruption spawned and reinforced by his leadership or lack of leadership. Are you willing to hold Obama accountable?
And I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those crying hypocrisy.

May 15, 1013

Where is my hypocrisy? Do tell.

My song dedicated to libturds......

IMO, his best work

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WOP6R3JvNHg]Positively 4th Street (Post Production) - YouTube[/ame]

THINK about it......

Much better way to spend 2 hours than going through this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Much better way to spend 2 hours than going through this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiBLBn1z1vY

The greatest "Pop" band ever.

The Brits don't do Rock n' Roll.

Only Americans do Rock n' Roll. Although AC-DC gets an honorable mention, they're still 'Pop' as opposed to 'Rock'.

But that sure as hell doesn't diminish the talent and originality of Zeppelin.

Rock is dead.......

May 15, 1013

I would think that all the questions would be answered if only the Obama administration and his doj would be more forthcoming and not stonewalling. How long has it been?

I would think that all the questions would be answered if only the Obama administration and his doj would be more forthcoming and not stonewalling. How long has it been?

Why would anyone stonewall if they've nothing to hide?

Forum List

Back