‘Explosive documents’ connect Christie, bridge scandal

He belongs to the left
201282214336858734_20.jpg

Those were the days my friend, they thought they'd never end...

Yo, didn't you know, the Repubs always invite Liberals to give the Keynote Speech.

Damn, get with the plan, here!!!!

:D

Can you imagine if Christie had given gun to a violent inner city drug gang who then murdered a police officer with those weapons?

Or used the NJAG office to hamper Democrat fundraising activities?

hes your asshole not ours

Your asshole does things like put up barricades so people can't stop and look at Mount Rushmore or the Lincoln memorial.

As Amelia was pointing out, two peas in a pod, politicians who actually actively make the lives of citizens harder for pathetic political points.

I love Christie doing this, hopefully it'll end the Presidential aspirations of yet another hack quasi-liberal "Republican" who will probably go down to defeat or win and rule like a Democrat.

if i were full of shit you would not have responded.

You know what you said....

And you also know how you threw me under the bus after i went to bat for you.

Didn't really do any damage to me.....but it was a hurtful move on your part for i gave myself up to defend you.

But whatever...

Go back to hating the white man.
i have no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about, (who the hell are you??) and show me a post that says i hate the white man or is in any way racist or stfu.

well, you know all democrats look alike. He's probably thinking of someone else.

Vero, e vero.

:D

If I were full of shit you would not have responded.

You know what you said....

and you also know how you threw me under the bus after I went to bat for you.

Didn't really do any damage to me.....but it was a hurtful move on your part for I gave myself up to defend you.

But whatever...

Go back to hating the white man.
I have no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about, (Who the hell are you??) and show me a post that says I hate the white man or is in any way racist or STFU.

Well, you know all democrats look alike. He's probably thinking of someone else.

Actually Democrats SOUND alike. You know, down with corporations, down with the rich, down with liberty, give me handouts and lower the bar, ...

Thread cleaned and reopened.

There's a lot of stuff said that should be discussed via PM, not on a politics thread for example stuff from other boards or past lives. Please keep that in mind...in the mean time, enjoy the ride, don't forget to fasten your seatbelts and place your trays back in an upright position.:cool:

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.​

Would-YOu-Believe-The-Cat-Did-This--I--m-Just-Cleaning-UP----Very-Funny.jpg

ok...ok..

I, too, apologize. Thanks for the reminder and cleaning up the mess I made.

...Alternately titled: How A Presidential Contender Ate A Bridge and Lost His Lunch.

Or, "why traffic jams are bad, but selling guns to drug lords is good."

Or. "Closing a lane on a bridge is unforgivable; closing down LAX every month to go hob knob with the stars is just kewl."

LOL, you leftists are such fucking frauds....

Then there was Obama going to the UN and having his motorcade and security shut down sections of the city at rush hour to maximize the pain for New York commuters because he was too arrogant to care. Or Slick shutting down a couple runways at LAX to get a haircut.

...Alternately titled: How A Presidential Contender Ate A Bridge and Lost His Lunch.

Or. "Closing a lane on a bridge is unforgivable; closing down LAX every month to go hob knob with the stars is just kewl."

Then there was Obama going to the UN and having his motorcade and security shut down sections of the city at rush hour to maximize the pain for New York commuters because he was too arrogant to care. Or Slick shutting down a couple runways at LAX to get a haircut.
Real men of the people, them there democrats. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Real presidents don't go to the UN. Everyone knows that.

WOOOSH!

Right over your head. :lol:

562217.jpg

You were saying? So much for him being a "real president."

Forum List

Back