EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’

I honestly will never understand why people get up and arms about pot. Alcohol is not only a drug but it has nasty effects on your liver and increase the risk of some cancers. Marijuana has benefits to your body instead of ill effects.

Worry about what your own kids are doing.
It is more difficult to keep your kids from experimenting with drugs when the President, and his daughter, are regular pot smokers. They set a bad example and should be chastised.

What is bad about pot? I could understand if she was hitting a crack pipe or shooting up heroine but pot isn't bad. In fact it is better for you than beer.

I never even smoked before and don't plan doing so for religious reasons. But I'm not going to knock anyone for doing it. There is nothing morally wrong with smoking a joint.

So you don't think inhaling smoke into your lungs is bad for you? I know many respiratory therapists that would disagree with you.

I honestly will never understand why people get up and arms about pot. Alcohol is not only a drug but it has nasty effects on your liver and increase the risk of some cancers. Marijuana has benefits to your body instead of ill effects.

It is more difficult to keep your kids from experimenting with drugs when the President, and his daughter, are regular pot smokers. They set a bad example and should be chastised.

What is bad about pot? I could understand if she was hitting a crack pipe or shooting up heroine but pot isn't bad. In fact it is better for you than beer.

I never even smoked before and don't plan doing so for religious reasons. But I'm not going to knock anyone for doing it. There is nothing morally wrong with smoking a joint.

So you don't think inhaling smoke into your lungs is bad for you? I know many respiratory therapists that would disagree with you.
Are respiratory therapists the judge of morality? I know I dont listen to shit they have to say on the topic.

Are respiratory therapists the judge of morality? I know I dont listen to shit they have to say on the topic.

Not morally, healthy. It is really stupid to think smoking anything would be good for your health.

Are you saying that smoking pot is merely a moral issue? Whose morals are you choosing today to make such a statement?

Are you saying that smoking pot is merely a moral issue? Whose morals are you choosing today to make such a statement?
No. I'm saying its not a moral issue at all. I'm choosing the morals that count to me. That typically excludes anyone that I feel is clueless on the issue.

Her future is like many other ho's. Dirty needles and AIDS.
There it is....
Your life in a nutshell huh?
Tipsy's? More than likely.
Yes Tipsy's. I heard its a crack fiend.
I heard you like white dick tickeling your tonsils.

I can't blame you. The preezy by blow has turned out to be a butt twerking drug addict and memorialized it on camera. But she's blsck. Nothing better can be expected of her. This is typical ho behavior. She learned it from her mother, Mooch the cooch.

Her future is like many other ho's. Dirty needles and AIDS.
There it is....

I can't blame you. The preezy by blow has turned out to be a butt twerking drug addict and memorialized it on camera. But she's blsck. Nothing better can be expected of her. This is typical ho behavior. She learned it from her mother, Mooch the cooch.
I heard white dicks cant reach my tonsils. Thats what a lot of white women say.

You cant blame anyone. That young lady is already your superior and she hasnt even really gotten started yet.

There it is....

You cant blame anyone. That young lady is already your superior and she hasnt even really gotten started yet.
Shes the superior of the DC whores. I am so glad. I will get to see her before addiction and after addictiom photos. What a pig pickaninny she and her half sister are.

Legalize it it from sea to shining fucking sea! Freedom is important.
This is a perfect example of how a LIB loser 'doper' posts.
You caught it just in time.......not!
But you didn' catch the double 'it'.
One more try then you have to move on. HAAA HAAAAA!
That's probably why you couldn't even hold down the job at NASA feeding the fucking caged monkeys.

People are so trained and brainwashed they really think smoking weed is somehow a morality issue. It was once legal for one thing and for another its just a plant. If you smoke cigarettes, drink coffee or tea you better not be a hypocrite. They are made from plants.
I keep recommending foxglove tea. It's a plant and will give you a high to die for.
Go chew on a handful of tomato plant leaves and let us know how it tastes. I heard it was really good.

Since you lick on Obama's ass on a regular basis, does that mean you can tell us how it tastes? Not that anyone wants to know but I'm sure you could tell us.

OMG!!! WTF!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!! IT'S ARMAGEDDON!!! WHEN WILL THE DEGRADATION END!!!
yawn.

Shes the superior of the DC whores. I am so glad. I will get to see her before addiction and after addictiom photos. What a pig pickaninny she and her half sister are.
Thanks for admitting you are a DC whore. Stop projecting your lifestyle on young girls just because you are really old, failed to better yourself, and are forced to suck as many dicks as possible in order to make rent.

Forum List

Back