EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’

I honestly will never understand why people get up and arms about pot. Alcohol is not only a drug but it has nasty effects on your liver and increase the risk of some cancers. Marijuana has benefits to your body instead of ill effects.

Worry about what your own kids are doing.
It is more difficult to keep your kids from experimenting with drugs when the President, and his daughter, are regular pot smokers. They set a bad example and should be chastised.

What is bad about pot? I could understand if she was hitting a crack pipe or shooting up heroine but pot isn't bad. In fact it is better for you than beer.

I never even smoked before and don't plan doing so for religious reasons. But I'm not going to knock anyone for doing it. There is nothing morally wrong with smoking a joint.
So you are the moral authority for Earth?

No I'm not. But neither is anyone else here. I do know shaming a 19 year old for something that many teens do in this country and many adults try in their youth is wrong.

People need to cut the holier than though act.
Ironic since you are trying to shame them.

I honestly will never understand why people get up and arms about pot. Alcohol is not only a drug but it has nasty effects on your liver and increase the risk of some cancers. Marijuana has benefits to your body instead of ill effects.

It is more difficult to keep your kids from experimenting with drugs when the President, and his daughter, are regular pot smokers. They set a bad example and should be chastised.

What is bad about pot? I could understand if she was hitting a crack pipe or shooting up heroine but pot isn't bad. In fact it is better for you than beer.

I never even smoked before and don't plan doing so for religious reasons. But I'm not going to knock anyone for doing it. There is nothing morally wrong with smoking a joint.
So you are the moral authority for Earth?
Says the guy spouting moral authority.

malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-pp-2.jpg

It's only a bit of weed, it's not like she's smoking Crack.
Laced with crack.

She's a teenager and certainly not the first to try this. Not a real biggie (unless you are her parents)

It is illegal in some states. I am not sure if it is legal in DC, but would be surprised if it wasn't.

It is illegal in some states. I am not sure if it is legal in DC, but would be surprised if it wasn't.

It is legal in DC.

People are so trained and brainwashed they really think smoking weed is somehow a morality issue. It was once legal for one thing and for another its just a plant. If you smoke cigarettes, drink coffee or tea you better not be a hypocrite. They are made from plants.

People are so trained and brainwashed they really think smoking weed is somehow a morality issue. It was once legal for one thing and for another its just a plant. If you smoke cigarettes, drink coffee or tea you better not be a hypocrite. They are made from plants.
I keep recommending foxglove tea. It's a plant and will give you a high to die for.

I keep recommending foxglove tea. It's a plant and will give you a high to die for.
Go chew on a handful of tomato plant leaves and let us know how it tastes. I heard it was really good.

Forum List

Back