EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’

I honestly will never understand why people get up and arms about pot. Alcohol is not only a drug but it has nasty effects on your liver and increase the risk of some cancers. Marijuana has benefits to your body instead of ill effects.

Worry about what your own kids are doing.

Same picture if she were downing a beer.

I honestly will never understand why people get up and arms about pot. Alcohol is not only a drug but it has nasty effects on your liver and increase the risk of some cancers. Marijuana has benefits to your body instead of ill effects.

it takes a village.

It is more difficult to keep your kids from experimenting with drugs when the President, and his daughter, are regular pot smokers. They set a bad example and should be chastised.

It is more difficult to keep your kids from experimenting with drugs when the President, and his daughter, are regular pot smokers. They set a bad example and should be chastised.

What is bad about pot? I could understand if she was hitting a crack pipe or shooting up heroine but pot isn't bad. In fact it is better for you than beer.

I never even smoked before and don't plan doing so for religious reasons. But I'm not going to knock anyone for doing it. There is nothing morally wrong with smoking a joint.

Probably photoshopped. If its real then maybe she will end up winning a record number of gold medals in the Olympics and have everyone think she is a national hero?

06da178923f6868348cd1e48dd2da8b0.jpg

What is bad about pot? I could understand if she was hitting a crack pipe or shooting up heroine but pot isn't bad. In fact it is better for you than beer.

I never even smoked before and don't plan doing so for religious reasons. But I'm not going to knock anyone for doing it. There is nothing morally wrong with smoking a joint.
She's saving something for college.

I dont think anyone heard your chastisement that cared.

Too bad, she could have set a good example for young black people by getting good grades, leading a drug-free life, and succeeding in her career.

Now she's just another loser.

Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg are such losers.

Not.
All pot smokers are losers by definition.
Only a loser would actually believe that. You do realize you are under no obligation to believe everything that you think is true right?

Probably because pot turns you into a mellon head. If you can do it in small amounts it's one thing but daily use and you see the world differently, different from reality. It keeps you immature, longtime potheads are nothing but adolescents in grown bodies. Most people can drink without problems though and potheads always try to use the worse example to justify their drug of coice. Plus many (most?) potheads drink too.

So you are the moral authority for Earth?

So you are the moral authority for Earth?

No I'm not. But neither is anyone else here. I do know shaming a 19 year old for something that many teens do in this country and many adults try in their youth is wrong.

People need to cut the holier than though act.

Forum List

Back