Exposing the ‘Whistleblower:’ Judicial Watch Sues CIA, DOJ for Eric Ciaramella Docs

It is when it’s a demofk, everyone must recuse themselves so the truth doesn’t come out? Or like in a Clinton fashion someone is eliminated like Epstein. That fking damn truth isn’t a leftist’s friend
According to Democrat logic, anyone who is actually motivated to prosecute the criminals must recuse themselves if the accused are Democrats.
Your entire aristocracy was into fucking kids.
My "aristocracy?" I didn't know I had one. Do you actually have some evidence to support this slander?

It is when it’s a demofk, everyone must recuse themselves so the truth doesn’t come out? Or like in a Clinton fashion someone is eliminated like Epstein. That fking damn truth isn’t a leftist’s friend
According to Democrat logic, anyone who is actually motivated to prosecute the criminals must recuse themselves if the accused are Democrats.
Name one

My "aristocracy?" I didn't know I had one. Do you actually have some evidence to support this slander?
I asked him to name one

The truth is dangerous to the system.
I asked him to name one
So far there’s a long list of Democrats who’ve either been arrested for playing with kids or are highly suspect.

I asked him to name one
So far there’s a long list of Democrats who’ve either been arrested for playing with kids or are highly suspect.
All of fking Hollywood

PJ Media, and Judicial Watch. Good luck with that:

PJ Media - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate PJ Media to be borderline Questionable based on numerous failed fact checks, however they do fall just below the threshold and are therefore rated Right Biased and Mixed for factual reporting.
There you go again, using biased Leftard sources as ‘fact’ checking.
Hilarious.

And ask Dan Rather about PJ Media. He’s retired because of them.

Remember Dan? FAKE BUT ACCURATE DAN??

Even a clock that's stopped is right twice a day. I understand that at one time, InfoWars had a factual story, but that was over 15 years ago.

PJ Media failed so many fact checks, they're questionable at best. Couple them with Judicial Watch, which has never won a single court case, other than FOI requests, and has found NOTHING against anyone, ever, and you have "fake news". When a "questionable" website posts a piece like this, you need verification from a better source. Why don't you fools do your own verifications before posting. Then you won't look so gullible and lazy.

PJ Media, and Judicial Watch. Good luck with that:

PJ Media - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate PJ Media to be borderline Questionable based on numerous failed fact checks, however they do fall just below the threshold and are therefore rated Right Biased and Mixed for factual reporting.
There you go again, using biased Leftard sources as ‘fact’ checking.
Hilarious.

And ask Dan Rather about PJ Media. He’s retired because of them.

Remember Dan? FAKE BUT ACCURATE DAN??

Even a clock that's stopped is right twice a day. I understand that at one time, InfoWars had a factual story, but that was over 15 years ago.

PJ Media failed so many fact checks, they're questionable at best. Couple them with Judicial Watch, which has never won a single court case, other than FOI requests, and has found NOTHING against anyone, ever, and you have "fake news". When a "questionable" website posts a piece like this, you need verification from a better source. Why don't you fools do your own verifications before posting. Then you won't look so gullible and lazy.
Topic is Judicial Watch, and they’ve got a lawsuit going to expose yet another Leftard myth.

I asked him to name one
Anthony Wiener being prime among them.

Another road to nowhere waste of time and money. Bravo
ROFL! Yeah, right, and the Mueller witch hunt was money well spent.
Mueller was a waste of time as well. Nice deflection though
Exposing the "whistleblower" will be money well spent.

And the Dems would say exposing Trump and his associates was money well spent. You and they are all of the same hypocritical partisan mindset.

And the Dems would say exposing Trump and his associates was money well spent. You and they are all of the same hypocritical partisan mindset.
Too late. Dems spent hundreds of millions and three years and all they got was a ORANGE MAN BAD T shirt.

Too late. Dems spent hundreds of millions and three years and all they got was a ORANGE MAN BAD T shirt.
which Dems spent hundreds of millions? And which Dems started and controlled the Mueller investigation? Can you name them?

There was nothing to "expose," douchebag. All the facts were know the minute Trump released the transcript.

which Dems spent hundreds of millions? And which Dems started and controlled the Mueller investigation? Can you name them?
Weinstein.

There was nothing to "expose," douchebag. All the facts were know the minute Trump released the transcript.
The transcript has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. Try and keep up tonto

Weinstein.
How do you think Weinstein started and controlled the Muller investigation smart guy?! Wow, you’ve had too much egg nog today

The transcript has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. Try and keep up tonto
It has a lot to do with the whistleblower, moron.

Weinstein.
How do you think Weinstein started and controlled the Muller investigation smart guy?! Wow, you’ve had too much egg nog today
He didn't start it, but he definitely controlled it. Comey started it. He may not be a Republican, but he's definitely a Hillary supporter and a Trump hater. The same goes for that weasel Rosenstein.

Forum List

Back