Exposing the ‘Whistleblower:’ Judicial Watch Sues CIA, DOJ for Eric Ciaramella Docs

ROFL! Yeah, right, and the Mueller witch hunt was money well spent.
Mueller was a waste of time as well. Nice deflection though
Exposing the "whistleblower" will be money well spent.
And the Dems would say exposing Trump and his associates was money well spent. You and they are all of the same hypocritical partisan mindset.
Too late. Dems spent hundreds of millions and three years and all they got was a ORANGE MAN BAD T shirt.
which Dems spent hundreds of millions? And which Dems started and controlled the Mueller investigation? Can you name them?
which Dems spent hundreds of millions? And which Dems started and controlled the Mueller investigation? Can you name them?

Hilarious. How was the cave the last 3 year?

And the Dems would say exposing Trump and his associates was money well spent. You and they are all of the same hypocritical partisan mindset.
There was nothing to "expose," douchebag. All the facts were know the minute Trump released the transcript.
The transcript has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. Try and keep up tonto
It has a lot to do with the whistleblower, moron.
it has nothing to do with what we were talking about. Can’t spin your way out of your stupidity.

Too late. Dems spent hundreds of millions and three years and all they got was a ORANGE MAN BAD T shirt.
Weinstein.
How do you think Weinstein started and controlled the Muller investigation smart guy?! Wow, you’ve had too much egg nog today
He didn't start it, but he definitely controlled it. Comey started it. He may not be a Republican, but he's definitely a Hillary supporter and a Trump hater. The same goes for that weasel Rosenstein.
Comey was fired at the time the muller investigation was started. You’re not having a very good day are ya.

There was nothing to "expose," douchebag. All the facts were know the minute Trump released the transcript.
The transcript has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. Try and keep up tonto
it has nothing to do with what we were talking about. Can’t spin your way out of your stupidity.
I thought we were talking about investigating the whistleblower. Allow me to quote:

so you can’t answer? That’s what I thought.

I’m not going to prove to you the earth is not flat either.

Weinstein.
How do you think Weinstein started and controlled the Muller investigation smart guy?! Wow, you’ve had too much egg nog today
He didn't start it, but he definitely controlled it. Comey started it. He may not be a Republican, but he's definitely a Hillary supporter and a Trump hater. The same goes for that weasel Rosenstein.
Comey was fired at the time the muller investigation was started. You’re not having a very good day are ya.
Comey was the brains behind the whole operation. Remember when he said he leaked classified documents so a special counsel would be assigned?

Last edited:
I thought we were talking about investigating the whistleblower. Allow me to quote:
go back and reread the thread and our conversation. You’re all mixed up

Good, cause I didn’t ask you to prove the earth was round. I asked you to back up your own claim and name the dems that started and controlled the muller investigation. You can’t do it because republicans did both those things.

Nope. You go back and reread it.

Good, cause I didn’t ask you to prove the earth was round. I asked you to back up your own claim and name the dems that started and controlled the muller investigation. You can’t do it because republicans did both those things.
Good God. Are you really that much in the dark?

Start here. Welcome back from your coma.

The FBI’s Darkest Hour

I did and you’re the dumbass that went off topic

The FBI’s Darkest Hour
Just write the names and answer the question! I’m not going digging through your conspiracy articles. I asked a direct question give a direct answer if you can

The FBI’s Darkest Hour
Just write the names and answer the question! I’m not going digging through your conspiracy articles. I asked a direct question give a direct answer if you can
Playing stupid comes so naturally for you.

Wrong. Look at post #4, dumbass.

Another road to nowhere waste of time and money. Bravo
ROFL! Yeah, right, and the Mueller witch hunt was money well spent.
Ain’t you proud of wasted money that could have been used for the poor? Seamless hogs you all are

The FBI’s Darkest Hour
Playing stupid comes so naturally for you.
I’m Just asking questions. Not my fault you can’t back up your statements or give direct answers.

Wrong. Look at post #4, dumbass.
What about it?

Is this punk ass Whistleblower known to be a Dem Partisan hack gonna show up for trial.........and Honor the 6th Amendment of the Constitution.............or if dragged there by Senate order will he plead the 5th.

Too big of a Coward to show up.............and face the one he accused with hearsay evidence........

Forum List

Back