EXTREME liberal party has won 3rd state house seat in Connecticut

WFP isn't going to "fracture" anything. Read your link.
I read it. They caucus with the dems...but if the democratic party keeps ignoring the Sanders faction of the party eventually the Sanders faction is going to split from the Dems.

I read it. They caucus with the dems...but if the democratic party keeps ignoring the Sanders faction of the party eventually the Sanders faction is going to split from the Dems.

You misunderstand the purpose and function of the WFP. They exist to push the Democratic party to the left, not to fracture it.

There's a reason WFP only exists in a few states. I wonder if you can figure it out.

You misunderstand the purpose and function of the WFP. They exist to push the Democratic party to the left, not to fracture it.

There's a reason WFP only exists in a few states. I wonder if you can figure it out.
I know all this. Its not working....the Sanders faction in the democratic party tried to do the same thing and even lost the latest DNC chair spot to the establishment side....the old guard. How long will they allow that to go on before splitting?

I know all this. Its not working....the Sanders faction in the democratic party tried to do the same thing and even lost the latest DNC chair spot to the establishment side....the old guard. How long will they allow that to go on before splitting?

Your article shows that it is working. WFP isn't a national party. The DNC chairmanship is irrelevant to their goals.

The WFP model is practical, and it works - and splitting from the Dems is antithetical to both of those points.

There's a reason why WFP has had much more power and success than any other left-wing parties in NY or CT.

Forum List

Back