🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ExTreme rw guaranteeing a hiLIARy presidency

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
You people who voted for Trump are guaranteeing a Cl1nton Cr1minal Synd1cate WH if you don't Dump Trump

Over 1/2 of the voting population is female and most will vote for a criminal (hiLIARy) over a misogynist (Trump)

there are other factors, such as him not having any concrete laid-out policies to achieve his utopia & being a narcissist in the extreme, but I'm just touching on the obvious

You people who voted for Trump are guaranteeing a Cl1nton Cr1minal Synd1cate WH if you don't Dump Trump

Over 1/2 of the voting population is female and most will vote for a criminal (hiLIARy) over a misogynist (Trump)

there are other factors, such as him not having any concrete laid-out policies to achieve his utopia & being a narcissist in the extreme, but I'm just touching on the obvious
It is far too late to "dump Trump"

Such an action would 100% guarantee a Clinton victory.

Dot, I agree that Trump is a narcissist, but come on, who at that level isn't? You don't think Sanders let his success go to his head and that is not proven by the fact that he still hasn't actually dropped out of the race?

Obviously Hillary and Obama are as well, And so what? Nothing wrong with that at all.

As far as a misogynist, he doesn't hate women, come on. He's just not going to let a woman hit him and not get hit back. Isn't that the very essence of equality?

The fact of the matter is, the vast majority of voters are stupid, and women are no exception. There will be some who won't vote for Hillary just because she's a woman (strangely enough many of these are Muslims LOL) and there will be plenty of women who will vote for Hillary ONLY because she's a woman . Those voters won't be swayed regardless of who the opposition is.

After watching Oreilly last night , I'm convinced we need to dump Ryan. That fool and his "well we don't pass this bill or that bill b/c we know the Senate wouldn't pass or we know Obama would veto it" So fucking what, pass it and let them fucking refuse to pass it or veto it. DO YOUR JOB.

Keeping that charlatan will guarantee an hiLIARy 2nd-term

Over 1/2 of the voting population is female and most will vote for a criminal (hiLIARy)

Plenty of women can't stand Hillary.
It's not just the new car smell.

You think Trump is extreme RW?

I see, feeling the bern are we?

Dot, I agree that Trump is a narcissist, but come on, who at that level isn't? You don't think Sanders let his success go to his head and that is not proven by the fact that he still hasn't actually dropped out of the race?

Obviously Hillary and Obama are as well, And so what? Nothing wrong with that at all.

As far as a misogynist, he doesn't hate women, come on. He's just not going to let a woman hit him and not get hit back. Isn't that the very essence of equality?

The fact of the matter is, the vast majority of voters are stupid, and women are no exception. There will be some who won't vote for Hillary just because she's a woman (strangely enough many of these are Muslims LOL) and there will be plenty of women who will vote for Hillary ONLY because she's a woman . Those voters won't be swayed regardless of who the opposition is.
Good points but Trump isn't your run-of-the-mill narcissist. He's a dangerous one. Look at his wake in Atlantic City. Left everyone holding the bag after blowing smoke up their asses

As I have said so many times before both parties nominated terrible people to be their nominee for President. The reality is we are stuck with them neither will be dumped and for at least four years we will have one sorry ass person as President.

As I have said so many times before both parties nominated terrible people to be their nominee for President. The reality is we are stuck with them neither will be dumped and for at least four years we will have one sorry ass person as President.
That is a possibility

Sorry .. there is nothing republicans can do to keep Hillary out of the White House now. The damage to the Republican Party has already been done.

Too late .. too fucking late. :0)

... AND, to add insult to injury .. Trump has no intention of ever being president. :lol: he never has.

He has played you fools for chumps and got away with it. :0)

... too bad .. so sad. :lol:

Good points but Trump isn't your run-of-the-mill narcissist. He's a dangerous one. Look at his wake in Atlantic City. Left everyone holding the bag after blowing smoke up their asses

I don't agree with you, but for the purposes of this conversation, I'll concede the point.

Now let's talk about Hillary's narcissism, she's so narcissistic that she jeopardized national secrets to avoid FOIA laws. Has Trump ever jeopardized national secrets?

Or what about Obama's narcissism, and truth be told nearly everyone in Congress, who is SO narcissistic that they believe "their side" is the only side that could possibly have any answers? I mean Obama has outright stated that he knows what's best for America and if Congress won't do it , he will. That takes a HUGE fucking ego my friend.

Honest question. Have you ever read Art of the Deal? Trump's philosophy is actually EXACTLY what we need right now, we need a leader who will go in and knock some heads together and say " look we're going to come to a deal, that will mean YOU get some of what you want and I get some of what I want and NEITHER of get everything we want" and then makes it happen.

Very true , he's not a polished politician who has for 40 years been polishing the "answer questions without actually saying anything" response; but look where electing those assholes has gotten us over the years.

The Donald is far from extreme right wing, I don't even really consider him a Republican. Though, on the point of the thread, most people are only voting for Trump to keep Hillary out. If I were old enough to vote, I'd do the same.

I really don't know if Trump is a serious right winger as you claim. He has already agreed that people on no-fly list shouldn't get guns. That was what Obama said a few months ago.

If HIllary wins the "economic recovery" will continue and by 2020 millennials still be living at home with mom and dad because McDonalds just doesn't pay that much.

The Donald is far from extreme right wing, I don't even really consider him a Republican. Though, on the point of the thread, most people are only voting for Trump to keep Hillary out. If I were old enough to vote, I'd do the same.
Hope you're old enough to be a member here.

I don't think that's your concern, I'm already more mature than most of the people here.

I don't think that's your concern, I'm already more mature than most of the people here.
it is my concern when its in the ToS as a prerequisite for registering Bucko

it is my concern when its in the ToS as a prerequisite for registering Bucko
You don't look like an admin to me.

Forum List

Back