Extremist MAGA Wisconsin House Candidate Derrick Van Orden at prayer breakfast: "Leftists can't be Christian!", Orden refuses to debate his opponent

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
tell me if the link works

he doesn't debate and doesn't talk to the "Godless" media. Not exactly “congressional”…

The media edits, lies...why should he talk to them. as for debating....is he just adopting the technique of the left?? Does his opponent want to debate?

and finally. How do you support killing the unborn and then call yourself christian...or EVEN say that God is fine with aborting the innocent, confusing children, mutilating them? That is a lie. and when you say things like that...that God is okay with these things, then that is blasphemous. Christians can't, shouldn't do that.

I predict debates will be a distant memory within a generation.

There is really nothing to be gained by sitting-down with some head-hunter (left or right) that's more concerned with padding their own resume than getting down to issues voters care about and presenting them in a unbiased approach.

As a aside.....I really think we should go back to choosing senators by the various state legislators.

But saying "MAGA" supporters are terrorists makes you presidential material.

Are we supposed to take your pearl clutching over this seriously?

I predict debates will be a distant memory within a generation.

There is really nothing to be gained by sitting-down with some head-hunter (left or right) that's more concerned with padding their own resume than getting down to issues voters care about and presenting them in a unbiased approach.

As a aside.....I really think we should go back to choosing senators by the various state legislators.
I found the PA Senate debate to be very fair.

Wallace1.jpg

These threads are hilarious. Usually some batshit crazy Democrat tries to claim that Jesus was a liberal.

Forum List

Back