F**k you putin: the Minister of Defense of the Czech Republic congratulated the czar of Moscow on his 70th birthday

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Did you have any problems at all when Ukraine began systematic destruction of the Eastern part of their own Country?
Since that never happened how could anyone have a problem with it? After Putin's man in Kyiv was voted out of office by the Ukrainian parliament in 2014, Putin used some dissident Ukrainians to start a proxy war against Ukraine and the Ukrainian government fought back against these Russian proxies.

Birthday gift. International tribunal.
haag.png

Originally posted by toomuchtime
A good example of solidarity among western democracies on the issue of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

This would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

America and western Europe, "democracies" actually engaged in the genocide of their main racial group complaining about the authoritarian nature of the russian state.

Did you have any problems at all when Ukraine began systematic destruction of the Eastern part of their own Country?
I'll admit to not being a military scholar but didn't the civil war underway in the east BEGIN after Putin sent in his "little green men" and scooped up Crimea? My understanding of the conflict is that he started all of this and simply waited until his militia in the east failed to defeat Ukraine's military before he finally decided to go in with Russian forces to finish the job.

Remember, that elite airborne division was initially tasked with seizing Kyiv and replacing the government. They only retreated when they couldn't accomplish that. I don't think our nation should risk nuclear conflict over Ukraine. If anyone is going to face down Russia it should be the EU. Having said that, I think we all know that even after this beat down and humiliation, eventually, he WILL come back to finish the job if he is left in power.

This would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

America and western Europe, "democracies" actually engaged in the genocide of their main racial group complaining about the authoritarian nature of the Russian state.
Even if that were true, it would be irrelevant to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Even if that were true, it would be irrelevant to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

You bet it's true!!!!

The US government by flooding America with hundreds of thousands of non-whites every year and the american mass media by bombarding the american youth with the glamourization of race mixing and mixed race couples fit the UN definition of genocide perfectly.

But you're right when you say the ongoing genocide of white americans has nothing to do with Russia being an autocratic state (it is, indeed).

I just find it ironic to see Ursula van der whatever the hell that name is, Biden, Truss, Macron preaching about the evils of russian autocracy while perpetrating a crime against humanity, a monstrosity that is a gazillion times worse than lack of an open society in Russia.

Autocracies are abominable indeed but they pale to insignificance when compared with the genocide of white americans and europeans.

I'll admit to not being a military scholar but didn't the civil war underway in the east BEGIN after Putin sent in his "little green men" and scooped up Crimea? My understanding of the conflict is that he started all of this and simply waited until his militia in the east failed to defeat Ukraine's military before he finally decided to go in with Russian forces to finish the job.

Remember, that elite airborne division was initially tasked with seizing Kyiv and replacing the government. They only retreated when they couldn't accomplish that. I don't think our nation should risk nuclear conflict over Ukraine. If anyone is going to face down Russia it should be the EU. Having said that, I think we all know that even after this beat down and humiliation, eventually, he WILL come back to finish the job if he is left in power.

Here is the timeline.
  • While professing a deep commitment to democracy, America and Europe ignored the voters of Ukraine and helped orchestrate the unlawful removal of President Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych on the 22 of February 2014.
  • In the aftermath of that coup, the newly installed Ukrainian government embarked on a war against Russian speaking Ukrainians. Ukraine wantonly killed civilians and the west remained silent.
  • Despite repeated warnings from Russia that it would not tolerate western efforts to bring Ukraine into NATO, the United States and Europe conducted annual military exercises with Ukraine and provided military training and assistance.
  • Russia’s attempt to negotiate in December 2021 with the United States over the status of Ukraine was rebuffed.
  • In response to Russia’s Special Military Operation, the United States and Europe imposed “draconian” sanctions and embarked on a full scale attempt to punish not just the political leaders of Russia, but all Russians, including denouncing Russia’s rich cultural heritage.
  • The United States and Europe continue to supply Ukraine with weapons and ammunition that is being used to kill the newly incorporated citizens of Russia that reside in the Donbas, Kherson and Zaporhyzhia.
  • Russia’s effort to negotiate a peace with Ukraine was shutdown by the U.K.’s Prime Minister, Boris Johnson.
  • The United Kingdom, Poland and Ukraine announced a trilateral pact to promote Ukraine’s defense and independence in February 2022.
  • The Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe and leading U.S. officials are calling for “decolonizing Russia”–i.e., breaking up Russia into geographic regions.
  • Russia’s Nordstream gas pipelines were sabotaged.

You bet it's true!!!!

The US government by flooding America with hundreds of thousands of non-whites every year and the american mass media by bombarding the american youth with the glamourization of race mixing and mixed race couples fit the UN definition of genocide perfectly.

But you're right when you say the ongoing genocide of white americans has nothing to do with Russia being an autocratic state (it is, indeed).

I just find it ironic to see Ursula van der whatever the hell that name is, Biden, Truss, Macron preaching about the evils of russian autocracy while perpetrating a crime against humanity, a monstrosity that is a gazillion times worse than lack of an open society in Russia.

Autocracies are abominable indeed but they pale to insignificance when compared with the genocide of white americans and Europeans.
Still irrelevant to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Still irrelevant to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Fair enough...

I'm just saying that when I see genocidal states like America and those of western Europe that do everything they can to destroy their main racial group trough miscegenation, when I see them criticizing the russian autocracy, I can't help thinking about Jeffrey Dahmer calling a fellow american citizen a monster for a traffic violation.

Fair enough...

I'm just saying that when I see genocidal states like America and those of western Europe that do everything they can to destroy their main racial group trough miscegenation, when I see them criticizing the russian autocracy, I can't help thinking about Jeffrey Dahmer calling a fellow american citizen a monster for a traffic violation.
You have clearly identified yourself as a man in dire need of a dictionary.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
You have clearly identified yourself as a man in dire need of a dictionary.

LOL...

There's no need to tell me the meaning of the word genocide was changed only when applied to white people.

I know very well.

Hundreds of thousands of non-white immigrants every year and a mass media indoctrination campaign to exalt the "virtues" of race mixing.

If the exact same thing were happening in Africa or Asia, the whole world would be crying genocide but since it's happening in white majority countries, suddenly, it's not genocide anymore, it's "diversity".

Forum List

Back