🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Face it, leftists are sore losers who lie

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Sore Loserman 2000 wasn't the first or the last.

Somehow, leftists are very sore losers, who always insist on making noises about recounts etc....

and then they don't want recounts... because the Dem base already cheated, and that is what the recount will "discover..."

Bill Nelson, Stacey Adams..... the list of SORE LOSER DEMS will grow....

• Banned
"
Hillary Clinton reportedly became “physically violent” towards her own campaign staff after she realized she had lost the presidential election, according to radio host Todd Kincannon.

“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”"

Sore Loserman 2000 wasn't the first or the last.

Somehow, leftists are very sore losers, who always insist on making noises about recounts etc....

and then they don't want recounts... because the Dem base already cheated, and that is what the recount will "discover..."

Bill Nelson, Stacey Adams..... the list of SORE LOSER DEMS will grow....
I love the irony.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Had Drunken Meltdown After Losing the Election?

Another question is what was the "mix?"

Was Hillary drinking while on other meds???

Is this the type of "leader" the Dems try to sell to us???

Ever read your own links?

Unproven
About this rating
"
The only source for the story, and versions being shared on other unreliable sites, are the tweets of Todd Kincannon, a controversial figure who has gained notoriety by trolling on Twitter, famously opining in 2013: “This Super Bowl sucks more dick than adult Trayvon Martin would have for drug money.” On 14 November 2016, Kincannon celebrated the death of PBS journalist Gwen Ifill, then responded to resulting ire by saying, “I trigger liberals for fun and profit. You should try it.”

LOL Gwen Ifill just croaked. What a wonderful year!

— The Kincannon Show (@kincannon_show) November 14, 2016""

YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD, DEXTER.

Last edited:

Idiot O/P: The House went blue last night, and with a lot of women who won because they are sick to death of Trump and other old, white male pigs.

• Banned
Ever read your own links?

I am not a PARROT.

I know people who were there and saw Hillary SPAZZ OUT....

Left wingers keep lying about that which is oh so obvious....

Obama being gay
Michelle born MICHAEL ROBINSON
Hillary being a DYKE
Hillary having Parkinson's
Hillary SPAZZING after losing

You folks NEVER STOP LYING. YOUR LIES ARE NOT WORKING....

Forum List

Back