Face the Nation Interview with Trump Attorney John Lauro

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
This is what a real lawyer sounds like:

This guy will run rings around those Biden Administration Affirmative Action hires that have been ineffectually pursuing Trump for nearly eight years now.

For one thing, he is actually able to answer questions. I've seen this alphabet network talking head with the greying nineties hairdo, but I can't remember his name. He is clearly frustrated at failing in his game of gotcha and get's really childish at 6:50.

Here Dana Bash, of the hard-failing Cable News Network CNN, looks even more desperate as she realizes how different it is to hear Trump defended than to sit and giggle with sister Democrats about how guilty Trump is.

Man, that guy is the best lawyer EVER!
your brilliant post deserves an award .

1692403176427.jpeg

Here Dana Bash, of the hard-failing Cable News Network CNN, looks even more desperate as she realizes how different it is to hear Trump defended than to sit and giggle with sister Democrats about how guilty Trump is.

Biden demanded Trump's papers to get this whole shitball rolling downhill.

Biden started this whole thing. That reporter is lying.

"Accordingly, NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question , as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022."

This is what a real lawyer sounds like:

This guy will run rings around those Biden Administration Affirmative Action hires that have been ineffectually pursuing Trump for nearly eight years now.

For one thing, he is actually able to answer questions. I've seen this alphabet network talking head with the greying nineties hairdo, but I can't remember his name. He is clearly frustrated at failing in his game of gotcha and get's really childish at 6:50.

That just tells you that Trump knows he's in deep shit. Yes, with Lauro Trump has at long last hired a competent lawyer. But there is only so much a lawyer can do with a guilty client. And Trump is guilty and they have the receipts

Here is another plastic CNN talking head whose falls back on the liberal media tactic of talking over guests whose speech they want to shut down.

In court, as on a message board, talking over the opponent is not an option.

Forum List

Back