Facebook Bans Milo Yiannopoulos, Alex Jones, Other Dangerous Figures

Should Facebook be banning conservatives?

• Total voters
It’s always different and unfair when I am denied a service.

You still harping on about the bakery thing again?

You still sniveling about being oppressed instead of starting your own social media platform? You don't have a right to Facebook account. Deal with it.

Why couldnt the faggots start their own bakery? With dick-shaped cakes and everything!

Good question. Those fags don’t have a right to a wedding cake. Like all entitled hypocrites, you want it both ways.

I thought the phrase was "sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me"?

You still sniveling about being oppressed instead of starting your own social media platform? You don't have a right to Facebook account. Deal with it.

Why couldnt the faggots start their own bakery? With dick-shaped cakes and everything!

Good question. Those fags don’t have a right to a wedding cake. Like all entitled hypocrites, you want it both ways.
as usual you got that wrong. but I digress.

How so? Are you one of the numerous retards that believe you a right to Facebook account?

It would be hypocritical if bakeries and cakes and a gigantic social media empire and opinions had anything in common.

How so? Are you one of the numerous retards that believe you a right to Facebook account?
not at all. but no one denied anyone a right to a cake because they were gay. but you're doing that card trick thingy in a message board post.

It's too bad "liberals" don't believe in liberty. Unless someone openly, clearly advocates violence, they should get to speak. That's my version of "tolerance and inclusion." I despise Farrakhan, but I have never seen a quote attributed to him that advocates violence, and the few times I have read or listened to his speeches I have never seen him advocate violence. I would let the man speak on my platform/forum/whatever.

When you start banning speech because YOU consider it to be provocative, incendiary, inflammatory, hateful, etc., you're on a slippery slope to totalitarianism and oppression.

It would be hypocritical if bakeries and cakes and a gigantic social media empire and opinions had anything in common.

If only there was a way to start a rival platform and gobble up their shares of the market. If only...

not at all. but no one denied anyone a right to a cake because they were gay. but you're doing that card trick thingy in a message board post.

All those numerous court cases, hearings, articles, and, threads about here must be figments of my imagination.

If only there was a way to start a rival platform and gobble up their shares of the market. If only...

There already are a few "free speech" alternatives or two. Minds instead of Facebook and Gab instead of Twitter. Guess what the mainstream media has to say about them? They're "havens for extremism". Right wing extremism at that, the worst kind of extremist!

It's too bad "liberals" don't believe in liberty. Unless someone openly, clearly advocates violence, they should get to speak. That's my version of "tolerance and inclusion." I despise Farrakhan, but I have never seen a quote attributed to him that advocates violence, and the few times I have read or listened to his speeches I have never seen him advocate violence. I would let the man speak on my platform/forum/whatever.

When you start banning speech because YOU consider it to be provocative, incendiary, inflammatory, hateful, etc., you're on a slippery slope to totalitarianism and oppression.

Facebook can't ban speech. They can't be totalitarian. They aren't a government.

If, on the other hand, government stepped in to tell Facebook what to publish - that would be a step toward totalitarianism. Maybe that's what you meant.

Ironically, the reason they want government to bully the baker is the same reason you want government to bully Facebook. They agree with you that government should be empowered to "regulate" private businesses, to force them to do as leaders demand. They are wrong. As are you.

Ironically, the reason they want government to bully the baker is the same reason you want government to bully Facebook. They agree with you that government should be empowered to "regulate" private businesses, to force them to do as leaders demand. They are wrong. As are you.

Just because fly fishing and blast fishing are methods to catch fish, doesn't mean they're the same thing. Same with small businesses that deal face to face with customers to sell a physical product and big tech mega-corporations that traffic in digital media.

One has no power to cause anyone harm and the other can be extremely dangerous.

There already are a few "free speech" alternatives or two. Minds instead of Facebook and Gab instead of Twitter. Guess what the mainstream media has to say about them? They're "havens for extremism". Right wing extremism at that, the worst kind of extremist!

It warms my heart to know there are places where you and the rest of the Jew-wise clowns can mingle.

Just because fly fishing and blast fishing are methods to catch fish, doesn't mean they're the same thing. Same with small businesses that deal face to face with customers to sell a physical product and big tech mega-corporations that traffic in digital media.

But it's my ox being gored! :mad:

Liberals love to ban. They have zero tolerance for non-libtard views.

This is capitalism, plain and simple. It's good business to drop influences if it can negatively affect your bottom line. Conservatives should be celebrating this decision.

Dick's Sporting Goods lost hundreds of millions of dollars for going along with the anti-gun libtard agenda.

I'd like to see Dick Sporting Good's, CNN's and Facebook's tax returns so I can investigate who is underwriting all the financial losses they've suffered supporting the far-left. There's obviously some dark money in play that is making it profitable for them.

But it's my ox being gored! :mad:

It's all about the 2020 elections and the mainstream media, the powers that be and the always-offended left who just cant accept that Trump won the last time. Facebook doesn't want to be blamed for him winning a second term so they're covering their asses. We just can't have the status quo being challenged any more.

I don't think Farcebook does anything purely for politics, they just want to make money and avoid getting sued.

Forum List

Back