Facebook Data Collection WSJ Report / NY Investigation - Fight your Gun Registration!

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
No conspiracy here folks. Just another wake up call about your information and your corporate gods.

Another article about a dual NY investigation into data collection led me to this one: You Give Apps Sensitive Personal Information. Then They Tell Facebook.

Its a reminder your apps are selling your information to whoever. Facebook is probably the least of your worries in some regards. BUT in regards to fighting effective registration of gun owners it is a problem. With a subpoena or just as likely by hacking in any of the alphabet agencies will get Facebook's information on who owns what.

Does it matter? Practically just if you think your AR15 is going to be useful in overthrowing the government I guess.

However to all the NRA types who don't want to register their guns to a Trump or Obama database and personal freedom hippies it really does matter.

To me it matters as this affects what kind of country / world we will live in.

Its time for the freedom crowds to ban together.

I finally abandoned fascist book during the last election. Not sure it can be made nonpoisonous at this point.

Forum List

Back