Facebook slammed for 'censorship' of country group's patriotic song

This isn't the first time that Face Book has pulled such a stunt. This is a Twitter message from my most favorite singer James Otto on November 12, 2016.

WOW!!!! Facebook has blocked people from sharing my video for Soldiers & Jesus on Veterans Day saying it's abusive. This is pure censorship!!!!!! Make this go viral!!! Here is a link to the official Soldiers & Jesus" video on YouTube james otto soldiers & jesus" - Google Search

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thought that the goal was to attract people, not make them walk away from Face Book.

This isn't the first time that Face Book has pulled such a stunt. This is a Twitter message from my most favorite singer James Otto on November 12, 2016.

WOW!!!! Facebook has blocked people from sharing my video for Soldiers & Jesus on Veterans Day saying it's abusive. This is pure censorship!!!!!! Make this go viral!!! Here is a link to the official Soldiers & Jesus" video on YouTube james otto soldiers & jesus" - Google Search

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thought that the goal was to attract people, not make them walk away from Face Book.
How is Jimmy doing these days anyway? Last I heard, he was hitting the crack pipe pretty hard. Damn shame.

^^^ James did a show last night in Lexington, TN for the 4th of July. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Thank you for remembering him. :) :) :)

BUT, BUT, BUT...I thought LefTards like Zuckerberg loved First Amendment Rights?

Facebook is not a Government agency... so they can ban, delete, cancel whatever the fuck they want.

No rights have been violated. -- You are misusing the word censorship.

You have the usually misunderstanding about what the bill of rights is and IS NOT. The bill of rights is a contract or compact between you and your government. Facebook is a private company.

The first Amendment DOES NOT protect you from public blow back, outcry and being called out and/or shamed.

BUT, BUT, BUT...I thought LefTards like Zuckerberg loved First Amendment Rights?

Facebook is not a Government agency... so they can ban, delete, cancel whatever the fuck they want.

No rights have been violated. -- You are misusing the word censorship.

You have the usually misunderstanding about what the bill of rights is and IS NOT. The bill of rights is a contract or compact between you and your government. Facebook is a private company.

The first Amendment DOES NOT protect you from public blow back, outcry and being called out and/or shamed.
Yeah, because we know how silent you would be if they banned an Obama speech. You loons ruined a rodeo clowns life, because he wore an Obama mask. Lol, you're a hoot.

Forum List

Back