Facebook to spy on people through smartphone camera and analyze emotions of faces

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook has been secretly developing creepy technology which spies on people and automatically analyses their facial expressions. The social network applied for a patent to capture pictures of a user through their smartphone. The creepy designs, which date back to 2015, were discovered by software company CBI Insight, which has been analysing Mark Zuckerberg’s “emotion technology”. Patent documents contain illustrations showing a person holding a smartphone with
Facebook to spy on people through smartphone camera and analyse emotions of faces
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-6-7_19-45-47.png

Facebook wants to spy on people through their smartphone camera and analyse the emotions on their face
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there will be your idiots who won't care, there will be your idiots who think it's not true , there will be those who won't even have a clue.

Maybe once a few asses get in hot water because of this stuff they'll wake up and realize all the wrong they are doing when in their eyes they aren't doing anything or have nothing to hide. Dream on.

Yep.My toaster has been spying om me for a while, and I don't even want to talk about what I caught the microwave doing.

Take a little piece of tape and put it over the front facing camera.

Don't use facebook.

Forum List

Back