Faced with Trump’s Threat of June 10 Tariff Deadline — Mexico to Deploy 6,000 Troops to the Border

But won't left leaning crazies claim that Mexico is being racist or some other bull.

Guatemalan border that is. My law abiding American natural born Citizens, this is winning!

Faced with Trump's Threat of June 10 Tariff Deadline -- Mexico Pledges to Deploy 6,000 Troops to the Border with Guatemala
They can change "Pledges to deploy" to "already has deployed". From Something big just happened on Mexico's southern border :

Mexican soldiers, armed police and migration officials blocked hundreds of migrants after they crossed the border from Guatemala in a caravan into southern Mexico on Wednesday, and detained dozens of them, a witness from a migrant aid group and an official said.

The Mexican response in the border town of Metapa, which included dozens of soldiers, marked a toughening of the government’s efforts to curb the flow of mainly Central American migrants, said Salva Cruz, a coordinator with Fray Matias de Cordova.

“That many sailors and military police, yes, it’s new,” Cruz said, by WhatsApp, from Metapa, in the southern border state of Chiapas, where the vast majority of migrants cross into Mexico.

Guatemalan border that is. My law abiding American natural born Citizens, this is winning!

Faced with Trump's Threat of June 10 Tariff Deadline -- Mexico Pledges to Deploy 6,000 Troops to the Border with Guatemala

And Israel is sending 1000 soldiers. 1,000 Israeli Soldiers To Arrive in Honduras to Train Troops, Police on Border Protection

and that tells me tramp is just making noise, I mean he knows Israel is sending in troops.

:aug08_031:

And Israel is sending 1000 soldiers. 1,000 Israeli Soldiers To Arrive in Honduras to Train Troops, Police on Border Protection

and that tells me tramp is just making noise, I mean he knows Israel is sending in troops.

Israel will train them well.

am i crazy or what , here we have 'mexico' a country supposedly run by drug gangs or drug cartels or criminals and historically known for its practice of 'mordida' or lying and bribery in every facet of Government and i should believe their Pledge of 6 thousand Troops as Border Control .

Government solves all problems for the right wing.

Mexico announced on Thursday they are deploying 6,000 troops to their southern border with Guatemala in an attempt to stem the tide of illegal immigration. This is Mexico’s latest attempt to ward off new tariffs from Washington.

Seeking asylum is a natural right, and we have no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Why blame the Poor for being illegal to the law, right wingers.

Mexico announced on Thursday they are deploying 6,000 troops to their southern border with Guatemala in an attempt to stem the tide of illegal immigration. This is Mexico’s latest attempt to ward off new tariffs from Washington.

Seeking asylum is a natural right, and we have no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Well...Under International Law, an asylum seeker must claim asylum in the first safe country they come to. If that Country grants them
asylum they can stay there. They cannot pick and chose Countries. If they do not ask for asylum in the first safe country they come to
(which would be Mexico) the second safe country does not have to honor their request.

Well...Under International Law, an asylum seeker must claim asylum in the first safe country they come to. If that Country grants them
asylum they can stay there. They cannot pick and chose Countries. If they do not ask for asylum in the first safe country they come to
(which would be Mexico) the second safe country does not have to honor their request.
Means nothing until they are recognized and under the jurisdiction of the United States, then our Constitution applies.

Did Israel send troops to help when Barry was President, Penny? Why do you think they're sending them now? (Hint...Trump has a great relationship with Israel...Obama did not!)

Forum List

Back