Faced with Trump’s Threat of June 10 Tariff Deadline — Mexico to Deploy 6,000 Troops to the Border

Tweet

John Holman
@johnholman100
Mexico's foreign minister @m_ebrard
has confirmed that 6000 of its new National Guard will head to its Southern border with Guatemala as part of its efforts to stem migration and avoid US tariffs.
This is quite a militarized force, made up of soldiers, marines & federal police.
Jun 6, 2019 ·

Guatemalan border that is. My law abiding American natural born Citizens, this is winning!

Faced with Trump's Threat of June 10 Tariff Deadline -- Mexico Pledges to Deploy 6,000 Troops to the Border with Guatemala

And Israel is sending 1000 soldiers. 1,000 Israeli Soldiers To Arrive in Honduras to Train Troops, Police on Border Protection

and that tells me tramp is just making noise, I mean he knows Israel is sending in troops.

Did Israel send troops to help when Barry was President, Penny? Why do you think they're sending them now? (Hint...Trump has a great relationship with Israel...Obama did not!)

Yes he does, he hangs with crooked jews and authoritarian leaders.

Guatemalan border that is. My law abiding American natural born Citizens, this is winning!

Faced with Trump's Threat of June 10 Tariff Deadline -- Mexico Pledges to Deploy 6,000 Troops to the Border with Guatemala

And Israel is sending 1000 soldiers. 1,000 Israeli Soldiers To Arrive in Honduras to Train Troops, Police on Border Protection

and that tells me tramp is just making noise, I mean he knows Israel is sending in troops.

Did Israel send troops to help when Barry was President, Penny? Why do you think they're sending them now? (Hint...Trump has a great relationship with Israel...Obama did not!)
-------------------------------------- Could happen I suppose but I don't think that I believe this story of ISRAELI Trainers .

The art of the deal.

he spent his life with attorneys and in court. There is no such thing as the art of the deal. He doesn't deal , he sues.

Oh I'm sure he does and is sued in return.

He also makes good deals. That's the art of the deal.

That is right only now he uses his power of the presidency over congress. He don't make deals. He swindles.

LMAO He was just investigated by Congress and he won.

You wouldn't know a good deal maker if one kicked you in the face.

The art of the deal and Trump excels at it.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.

Crooked jews? Really, Penny?

These people are invading our country. Shoot em when they cross. The rest will get the message and stop coming.

Easy Peasy.

Tweet

John Holman
@johnholman100
has confirmed that 6000 of its new National Guard will head to its Southern border with Guatemala as part of its efforts to stem migration and avoid US tariffs.
This is quite a militarized force, made up of soldiers, marines & federal police.
Jun 6, 2019 ·
seeking asylum is a natural right. we should be upgrading Ellis Island to process refugees in a more timely manner.

Tweet

John Holman
@johnholman100
Jun 6, 2019 ·
The reality is everyone of those 'soldiers' can be/are bought by the cartels.
Mexico is one of the most corrupt countries on earth.
You can buy/sell anything you want there.
99% of the illegal guns (made in eastern europe) enter the US from mexico.

Tweet

John Holman
@johnholman100
Jun 6, 2019 ·
Yep! Looks like the US Chamber Of Commerce is on the payroll of the cartels.

The Latest!
AWFUL. US Chamber of Commerce Threatens to Sue Trump over Mexican Tariffs - Says It Won't Help Border Crisis and Mexico Is Suffering Too (VIDEO)

Are all Jews crooked? Or are you just a racist...

Unless they use force it will do nothing. People will just keep coming.

It shouldn't be that hard to defend.
They just need to shoot a few every couple of hours.
Most of the others will flee.

Why should we expect Mexico to do that when we don't have the balls to do it ourselves?

Tweet

John Holman
@johnholman100
Jun 6, 2019 ·
Yep! Looks like the US Chamber Of Commerce is on the payroll of the cartels.

The Latest!
AWFUL. US Chamber of Commerce Threatens to Sue Trump over Mexican Tariffs - Says It Won't Help Border Crisis and Mexico Is Suffering Too (VIDEO)
A class action! There is no express immigration clause.

All foreign nationals in the US should be known to the general government and be federally identified for civil purposes.

We should have no illegal problem or any illegal underclass.

Forum List

Back