Faced with Trump’s Threat of June 10 Tariff Deadline — Mexico to Deploy 6,000 Troops to the Border

Mexico trying to protect US taxpayers from Trumps tariff threat.

oh the irony ........
I’ll be devastated if I have to pay an additional 3 cents for an avocado.

maybe one day you will figure out a tariff, and how it works ---
Maybe one day you’ll learn to understand and appreciate the small sacrifices we sometimes make to achieve a greater goal.

the $28 Billion dollar bailout Trump gave to soybean farmers and TAXPAYERS GET IT IN THE ASS?

sacrifice that ...
:itsok:

Ì
Guatemalan border that is. My law abiding American natural born Citizens, this is winning!

Faced with Trump's Threat of June 10 Tariff Deadline -- Mexico Pledges to Deploy 6,000 Troops to the Border with Guatemala

And Israel is sending 1000 soldiers. 1,000 Israeli Soldiers To Arrive in Honduras to Train Troops, Police on Border Protection

and that tells me tramp is just making noise, I mean he knows Israel is sending in troops.
We just don’t need anymore diseased illegal aliens....

Tweet

John Holman
@johnholman100
Mexico's foreign minister @m_ebrard
has confirmed that 6000 of its new National Guard will head to its Southern border with Guatemala as part of its efforts to stem migration and avoid US tariffs.
This is quite a militarized force, made up of soldiers, marines & federal police.
Jun 6, 2019 ·
seeking asylum is a natural right. we should be upgrading Ellis Island to process refugees in a more timely manner.
Lol
Fuck natural rights...

WINNING

#MAGA

-Geaux

LOSING, big time, LOSING.

Trump has just demonstrated that his pledes and deals MEAN NOTHING. He just negotiated a trade deal with Mexico and, before Congress has ratified the deal, Trump has broken it. Trump cannot be trusted to do ANYTHING he promises.

Republicans are pissed. Businesses don't know what to do next in terms of business strategy because Trump will jerk them around with tariffs on their supply lines.

Trump created this mess on the border, which is costing Americans millions in additional taxes on imported goods, and it's not working. Trade imbalances are growing not diminishing, soy farmers are going bankrupt, prices are rising, and the more Trump frightens those in Central America into thinking he's closing the border, the more they flood into the USA.

You people keep doing every possible to make the situation WORSE.
Lol
We have had no southern border/law-enforcement for decades now what the fuck are you talking about you dingbat....

oh the irony ........

Maybe one day you’ll learn to understand and appreciate the small sacrifices we sometimes make to achieve a greater goal.

the $28 Billion dollar bailout Trump gave to soybean farmers and TAXPAYERS GET IT IN THE ASS?

sacrifice that ...

Gee, guess Democrats should have done something instead of sitting with their thumbs up their asses.

oh the irony ........

sacrifice that ...

Gee, guess Democrats should have done something instead of sitting with their thumbs up their asses.

they did you idiot - they bailed out farmers after Trump fucked them over.

oh the irony ........
I’ll be devastated if I have to pay an additional 3 cents for an avocado. lol

I will not be punished. I don't like them anyway. I pick them out of my sushi rolls.
I sometimes put them on BLT sandwiches.
How about the baloney sandwiches that you ingest regularly?
Avocado on a bologna sandwich? Never!

oh the irony ........

I will not be punished. I don't like them anyway. I pick them out of my sushi rolls.

you can shove a banana up your butt when you drink a cup of coffee --

how bout that

sacrifice that ...

:itsok:

Look on the bright side, Siete. Trump will only be president for another 6 years. :)

how bout that
How you drink your coffee is your business.

sacrifice that ...

But you just finished saying Trump bailed them out....fucken pay attention, dumbass.

sacrifice that ...

But you just finished saying Trump bailed them out....fucken pay attention, dumbass.

3 guesses who SIGNED the bill approving the 28 billion -- the first two dont count

so think real hard princess -

how bout that
I would say you sound experienced in the matter via offering up such an unusual proposal.

sacrifice that ...

3 guesses who SIGNED the bill approving the 28 billion -- the first two dont count

Calm down, cupcake. You seem to be getting overly excited.

sacrifice that ...

You really are an idiot.

how bout that
How you drink your coffee is your business.

how you eat banana's is yours:auiqs.jpg:

sacrifice that ...

You really are an idiot.
We can’t expect a rational thought or opinion from a guy who drinks his coffee with a banana shoved up his ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back