Facing The Racist Negro

Also "people of color".

Now, what is the difference between "people of color" and "colored people"?

I just don't get it.
suppose it's the same difference as between a 'box of cats' and a 'cat box', how does that make you feel?
Then YOU write the NAACP and tell THEM to knock that racist crap off.
Then YOU can write UNCF and tell THEM to knock that racist crap off.
And YOU can finish by writing the family of MLK and tell THEM he was racist.

Because until you do, you are just a gas bag.

and how many angry letters have you sent them, darkfart?
Not a one because their terms do not offend.

I refer to them as 'negroes' now.
They have demanded they be referred to by so many terms I gave up trying to be 'PC'.
If they demand now to be referred to as 'Blacks" and we as "Whites" then I have to use the words "Browns" and "Reds" and "Yellows" to be 'PC' right?
"Hello. This is my neighbor. As you can see he's a 'Yellow".
Ya fucking right!

These are very hard decisions for you, aren't they?
Not really pal.
'Negro' is your basic 'one size fits all' word.
I don't have to worry about mistakenly saying "Colored people" instead of the correct PC term "People of color".
I never wish to offend.
I wouldn't want the negro bitch who got fired from MSNBC who liked to wear tampons as earrings to come after me.

They have demanded they be referred to by so many terms I gave up trying to be 'PC'.
If they demand now to be referred to as 'Blacks" and we as "Whites" then I have to use the words "Browns" and "Reds" and "Yellows" to be 'PC' right?
Ya fucking right!

Not really pal.
I don't have to worry about mistakenly saying "Colored people" instead of the correct PC term "People of color".
I never wish to offend.
I wouldn't want the negro bitch who got fired from MSNBC who liked to wear tampons as earrings to come after me.

OK, old man.

OMG, 5 pages in and we're still talking about whether or not "negro" is an offensive term?

Addressed to fellow conservatives only:

We need to stop letting these Leftist fucks keep pushing us around like this. This is accomplished by NOT GIVING A SHIT when they're "offended". It's nothing but a manipulation anyway and we're dealing with people who found nothing offensive about Hillary Clinton telling the Ben Ghazi families that a video was to blame, or when she called them liars.

So, stop caring about their "hurt feelings". Damn, don't you realize the reason Trump is so popular is because he doesn't care who he offends and conservatives are tired of pussies in the Republican party?

That is what we are going to have to do folks. I wrote on this very board a LONG time ago that racists never switched parties but democrats had in fact switched colors. While whites moved into rural areas to build better lives for those residents Negros moved into cities for jobs and better education something long denied them under democrat plantation thinking.

Democrats still had their race based hate heros in the south via George Wallace and Bull Conner but as migration changed the cities from white to negro so democrats needed to switch colors to keep funds flowing to their party. Democrats killed all the independent thinkers on race like King and Evers.

They King and Evers did not buy into the hate agenda and without it democrats do not make any money. They needed people like Al "dead cops" Sharpton. Sharpton has stolen more money and personal freedom FROM negros than any man alive. You are seeing the SAME problem you saw 200 years ago committed by the SAME people.

Democrats 200 years ago where TEACHING un-educated whites to hate negros. Since SWITCHING their hate agenda you see democrats TEACHING un-educated negros to hate whites. They only switched colors NOT tactics. ANYBODY who can figure out how to take the money OUT of being racist would end the democrat party tomorrow because without it they are nothing.

Fury

I am always amused by the racists who claim that it is blacks who are the racists.

I am always amused by the racists who claim that it is blacks who are the racists.
I am always amused by the condescending liberal racists who claim that blacks are too stupid to be held responsible for the racism of some of them.

OMG, 5 pages in and we're still talking about whether or not "negro" is an offensive term?

We need to stop letting these Leftist fucks keep pushing us around like this. This is accomplished by NOT GIVING A SHIT when they're "offended". It's nothing but a manipulation anyway and we're dealing with people who found nothing offensive about Hillary Clinton telling the Ben Ghazi families that a video was to blame, or when she called them liars.

So, stop caring about their "hurt feelings". Damn, don't you realize the reason Trump is so popular is because he doesn't care who he offends and conservatives are tired of pussies in the Republican party?
Totally agree. You should call them nigggers and their feelings be damned. Don't hold back, it makes you look weak.

Ya fucking right!

Not really pal.
I never wish to offend.

OK, old man.
I'm an "old man" because I wasn't a fucking stupid man.
I doubt many young negroid men will ever 'get old'.
The cops must take out the human garbage sometimes.

That is what we are going to have to do folks. I wrote on this very board a LONG time ago that racists never switched parties but democrats had in fact switched colors. While whites moved into rural areas to build better lives for those residents Negros moved into cities for jobs and better education something long denied them under democrat plantation thinking.

Democrats still had their race based hate heros in the south via George Wallace and Bull Conner but as migration changed the cities from white to negro so democrats needed to switch colors to keep funds flowing to their party. Democrats killed all the independent thinkers on race like King and Evers.

They King and Evers did not buy into the hate agenda and without it democrats do not make any money. They needed people like Al "dead cops" Sharpton. Sharpton has stolen more money and personal freedom FROM negros than any man alive. You are seeing the SAME problem you saw 200 years ago committed by the SAME people.

Democrats 200 years ago where TEACHING un-educated whites to hate negros. Since SWITCHING their hate agenda you see democrats TEACHING un-educated negros to hate whites. They only switched colors NOT tactics. ANYBODY who can figure out how to take the money OUT of being racist would end the democrat party tomorrow because without it they are nothing.

Fury

Your conspiracy theory does not hold any water.

A good political party and a good politician will embrace support across the board.

That is what you are mistakening for conspiracy in the DEM Party.

Black racism is no different from white racism. It is all a matter of conditioning and environment and poor education.

Well, there is nothing difficult in your approach of just letting the PC elites decide your values and allowed language for you, that is for sure.

I used to lecture at a HBU.

I say "black."

I've thought exactly 0 seconds about it.
But Negro does mean black. Guess they hire idiots at HBU.
Black is the night.

Black is the heart.

Black is the future.

But the black race is more properly called negro. Not black.

Totally agree. You should call them nigggers and their feelings be damned. Don't hold back, it makes you look weak.
Niggger is a character assessment, not a race.

You're a niggger.

Niggger is a character assessment, not a race.

You're a niggger.
Keep telling yourself that.

Also "people of color".

Now, what is the difference between "people of color" and "colored people"?

I just don't get it.
"Colored people" implies that people are normally without "color", as seen from a white person's view before globalization happened.

"People of color" implies that people normally do have "color" and white people are the abnormal ones.

You can guess which one Democrats abhor and which one they like....

"Colored people" implies that people are normally without "color", as seen from a white person's view before globalization happened.

"People of color" implies that people normally do have "color" and white people are the abnormal ones.

You can guess which one Democrats abhor and which one they like....
When did 'white' stop being a color?

Ya fucking right!
And i refer to your ilk as mutant albino goyim

no color

Ya fucking right!
And i refer to your ilk as mutant albino goyim

no color
I thought I had put you on Permanent Ignore already.
Job done now.

Forum List

Back