Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

If the last guy had won in 2020, Putin would have already taken Ukraine..with no objections.
So far, Joe is handling the situation just as I expected he would. Leverage alliances, diplomacy, and sanctions. And if you notice, Republicans are largely...silent.
^Shrug^.

Too bad for you and your fellow leftists the facts are:

Putin had four years to invade Ukraine under the other guy but didn’t.

He invaded Ukraine in just over a year of Weak, Dimentia Riddled Showers with Daughter Afghanistan Failure *Joe.
Go ahead and prove me wrong.
You can’t so you won’t.

DERP!!!...Republicans..STRONG!!!..Democrats..WEAK!! meh. My memory is better than your multi-colored head's will ever be.
Obama wasn't Putins's stooge...Honestly, just DEAL with the fact that Trump was Putin's BFF.
What is behind Trump and Putin's bromance has never gone anywhere. It's still there. Just follow the money. I still say, this is the big prize for them both, besides world domination; https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...artment_for_waiver_from_russia_sanctions.html

Wow. This is quite a show of historic proportions watching Biden organize and lead the world effort against Putin. Its calm, calculated, meticulous and shrewd. On the level of Churchhill, Lincoln, Washington. THIS folks, this is why Putin did NOT want Biden elected.
Wow indeed! A masterful show of historic proportions from the man that farted on the Duchess of Wales?
You know, the man who doesn't know the people that surround him and give him edicts to sign.
And the stuff of Lincoln and Churchill?

Or just complete and utter bullshit from you?

The fact is Obama and Biden let Putin walk all over them and attack Ukraine. But he didn't dare invade when Trump was president. So your claim that Putin didn't want Old Joe Depends in the Oval Office
just seems like a bunch of contrived garbage.
If the last guy had won in 2020, Putin would have already taken Ukraine..with no objections.
So far, Joe is handling the situation just as I expected he would. Leverage alliances, diplomacy, and sanctions. And if you notice, Republicans are largely...silent.
^Shrug^.
By "the last guy" did you mean Donald Trump?

Because of the last three presidents, Joe Depends included,
guess during which president's administration Vlad Putin declined to invade Ukraine while this president was in charge?

I'll give you Biden because he is in office now and many know Joe Depends gave Putin permission
to invade his neighbor but only a little bit!
And I'll also give you a clue that Putin took Crimea when B. Obama was in charge.

So by default it seems Putin dared not mess with Donald Trump. So as per usual
you are again, sadly full of bullshit. Congratulations.

What is behind Trump and Putin's bromance has never gone anywhere. It's still there. Just follow the money. I still say, this is the big prize for them both, besides world domination; https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...artment_for_waiver_from_russia_sanctions.html
Exactly. Putin invested a shit ton of money and capital into flooding Facebook and other social media platforms with misinformation to work against Hillary Clinton. And when his supposed BFF got elected but turned out to be an incompetent flop who wasn't useful even as a mindless KGB tool, Putin cut his losses. When his BFF lost, he made the decision that he was going to roll the dice and take Ukraine..betting on the fact that the West wasn't united...well, 72 hours into it...and..he thought WRONG!

We know you continue to make excuses for your aberrations
What's hilarious is people like you don't know what the hell the word defense or proactive means .

You don't even study history for Christ sake, did JFK back down to Khrushchev?

You fucking think disarm cops, slash military funding, elect a weak ass President and the world will be fine and dandy.

This is an extraction from nothing. Try again.

Wow indeed! A masterful show of historic proportions from the man that farted on the Duchess of Wales?
You know, the man who doesn't know the people that surround him and give him edicts to sign.
And the stuff of Lincoln and Churchill?

Or just complete and utter bullshit from you?

The fact is Obama and Biden let Putin walk all over them and attack Ukraine. But he didn't dare invade when Trump was president. So your claim that Putin didn't want Old Joe Depends in the Oval Office
just seems like a bunch of contrived garbage.

By "the last guy" did you mean Donald Trump?

Because of the last three presidents, Joe Depends included,
guess during which president's administration Vlad Putin declined to invade Ukraine during this president's watch?

I'll give you Biden because he is in office now and many know Joe Depends gave Putin permission
to invade his neighbor but only a little bit!
And I'll also give you a clue that Putin took Crimea when B. Obama was in charge.

So by default it seems Putin dared not mess with Donald Trump. So as per usual
you are again, sadly full of bullshit. Congratulations.
Nothing but 5th Grade playground insults. Sad.
Trump was Putin's cuck. His cuck wasn't a threat to him.
Simple.

What's hilarious is people like you don't know what the hell the word defense or proactive means .

You don't even study history for Christ sake, did JFK back down to Khrushchev?

You fucking think disarm cops, slash military funding, elect a weak ass President and the world will be fine and dandy.

This is an extraction from nothing. Try again.
So I have to talk like a 3rd grader again fuck face so you would understand how fucking stupid and asinine the left is?

Forum List

Back