Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

Wow. This is quite a show of historic proportions watching Biden organize and lead the world effort against Putin. Its calm, calculated, meticulous and shrewd. On the level of Churchhill, Lincoln, Washington. THIS folks, this is why Putin did NOT want Biden elected.

Do you actually believe that? Truly? :auiqs.jpg:

If the last guy had won in 2020, Putin would have already taken Ukraine..with no objections.
So far, Joe is handling the situation just as I expected he would. Leverage alliances, diplomacy, and sanctions. And if you notice, Republicans are largely...silent.
^Shrug^.
Why didn’t Putin take Ukraine in 2017?
2018?
2019?
2020?

What changed in 2021 that gave Putin the green light?

If the last guy had won in 2020, Putin would have already taken Ukraine..with no objections.
So far, Joe is handling the situation just as I expected he would. Leverage alliances, diplomacy, and sanctions. And if you notice, Republicans are largely...silent.
^Shrug^.
It's nice to once again have a President whose "foreign relations" don't consist of "fuck off, you need us more than we need you."

Wow. This is quite a show of historic proportions watching Biden organize and lead the world effort against Putin. Its calm, calculated, meticulous and shrewd. On the level of Churchhill, Lincoln, Washington. THIS folks, this is why Putin did NOT want Biden elected.
Seriously, you people come up with the funniest shit.

Biden helped to cause the problem by cutting our energy production

And approving Nord Stream 2, which President Trump had halted.

Now Biden reimposes Trump's actions.

But the 'sanctions' Biden has imposed on American energy are still in place.

2018?
2019?
2020?

Because there was no threat to him while his lackey that his bots and troll farm helped get installed in 2016 sat in the WH.
You've already been told this several times. When his lackey proved to be less than useful to him, Pootey changed his tactics.
He's been planning this for a while. Trump getting re-elected would have been his green light. And his lackey would have still
lauded him as a genius.

Dude, I'd just deal with it at this point. He went after Crimea in 2014 because he didn't have a lackey in the WH. Why do you think
he invested the time and energy to work against Clinton in 2016? Wake up and smell the Stoly!! :auiqs.jpg:

And approving Nord Stream 2, which President Trump had halted.

Now Biden reimposes Trump's actions.

But the 'sanctions' Biden has imposed on American energy are still in place.
just when I thought Biden couldn't look any more stupid or inept, he surprises me

2018?
2019?
2020?

Yep. It was in July 2021 when Putin issued his manifesto.

The very fact Russia invaded Ukraine indicates a colossal failure of Biden's foreign policy. Putin is not scared of nor intimidated by Biden.

By the way, I can't tell if your post is sheer stupidity, arrogance, or just a terrible joke.

Because there was no threat to him while his lackey that his bots and troll farm helped get installed in 2016 sat in the WH.
You've already been told this several times. When his lackey proved to be less than useful to him, Pootey changed his tactics.
He's been planning this for a while. Trump getting re-elected would have been his green light. And his lackey would have still
lauded him as a genius.

Dude, I'd just deal with it at this point. He went after Crimea in 2014 because he didn't have a lackey in the WH. Why do you think
he invested the time and energy to work against Clinton in 2016? Wake up and smell the Stoly!! :auiqs.jpg:
Once again you get everything ass backwards. What a moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

lauded him as a genius.

The derpiest post by a true derp. The illogic boggles the mind and you have tied yourself into a Gordian Knot.

Forum List

Back