Fact: Biden is calmly, meticulously humiliating Putin on the world stage

The derpiest post by a true derp. The illogic boggles the mind and you have tied yourself into a Gordian Knot.
Please, enlighten the class then. I'm not gonna waste my time with Squishy Faced Joe Biden, but you've proven yourself
worthy..at times. :) Do you really think that Trump's STRENGTH prevented his BFF from invading Ukraine? Or was it possible
that because there was no chance Ukraine would EVER join NATO (which wasn't gonna happen anyway) while Trump was President?

The derpiest post by a true derp. The illogic boggles the mind and you have tied yourself into a Gordian Knot.
Tardboi logic: When Putin had a lackey in the WH he was too afraid to do anything. When there are bad asses in the WH like Barry Hussein and his Vegetable Messiah, Putin feels free to take over neighboring countries while giving the US the middle finger.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Please, enlighten the class then. I'm not gonna waste my time with Squishy Faced Joe Biden, but you've proven yourself
worthy..at times. :) Do you really think that Trump's STRENGTH prevented his BFF from invading Ukraine? Or was it possible
that because there was no chance Ukraine would EVER join NATO (which wasn't gonna happen anyway) while Trump was President?
Has your vegetable Messiah ever said he wants Ukraine in NATO?

Nothing to discuss with someone who says "Trump's STRENGTH prevented his BFF from invading Ukraine".

Wow. This is quite a show of historic proportions watching Biden organize and lead the world effort against Putin. Its calm, calculated, meticulous and shrewd. On the level of Churchhill, Lincoln, Washington. THIS folks, this is why Putin did NOT want Biden elected.
884147D7-4AB3-413A-9215-5650880ECA46.jpeg

The very fact Russia invaded Ukraine indicates a colossal failure of Biden's foreign policy.
Yeah, I keep hearing people mindlessly vomit this.

Nobody seems to be able to say what Biden should have done differently, short of making it easier for Putin to take Ukraine to avoid bloodshed.

I will chalk it up to reflexive, reactionary stupidity.

And cutting it off from Russia would essentially cut them off from the global banking system.

Actually, it doesn't. Russia has its own bank messaging system SPSS that currently handles about 20% of their international financial transactions.

Any transaction to a SWIFT partner bank through SPSS effectively becomes "laundered" and available for onward transaction through SWIFT.

It all comes down to this ... How willing is Europe to participate in isolating Russia from the financial markets? Will they really do it or, will they just pay lip service to it like they did with Iran? The US has precious little to say about how Europe handles its financial transactions.

Forum List

Back