🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fact Checking Hussein Obama's speech

BREITBART?

:lmao::laugh2: :lol:

Yeah, Breitbart. All while ignoring John Trump's demands that investigations be shut down, demanding Sessions investigate Trump's enemies and berating Sessions for indicting republicans in an election year.

you know the Democrats are in a lot of trouble when they're forced to bring back out Obama

Yeah, Breitbart. All while ignoring John Trump's demands that investigations be shut down, demanding Sessions investigate Trump's enemies and berating Sessions for indicting republicans in an election year.

Fucking Breitbart - hoping to entce bottom feeders who normally read Gateway Pundit :)

Interesting comment on the article from a Brit:

“I'll always remember Obama as the President who hated the UK so much he came to my country to interfere in our referendum by making threats meant to bully us into voting to stay in the vile EU. Good riddance to his presidency and good riddance to the failed ambition of his would-be successor the disgusting bigot Hilary Clinton.”

Obama interfered with a vote in the UK....that’s bad, isn’t it lefties? To involve yourself in foreign voting process?
Wow, the Brits have rabid RWNJs too!

Who'da thunk it?

Interesting comment on the article from a Brit:

“I'll always remember Obama as the President who hated the UK so much he came to my country to interfere in our referendum by making threats meant to bully us into voting to stay in the vile EU. Good riddance to his presidency and good riddance to the failed ambition of his would-be successor the disgusting bigot Hilary Clinton.”

Obama interfered with a vote in the UK....that’s bad, isn’t it lefties? To involve yourself in foreign voting process?
Wow, the Brits have rabid RWNJs too!

Who'da thunk it?

Who da think that you would be ok messing with a foreign election, while crying that foreigners messed with out elections.

We are not special. That’s not who we are.

There's a major difference between making a preference known in PUBLIC...and the kind of illegal hacking and covert espionage that the Russians engaged in in getting Brexit passed and Trump elected

There's a major difference between making a preference known in PUBLIC...and the kind of illegal hacking and covert espionage that the Russians engaged in in getting Brexit passed and Trump elected
Waaaa! Everyone and Everything I don't like is a Russian troll/agent/hacked by Russians...Waaaaa!

Forum List

Back