Fact checking the Presidential debate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1726144753253.png

Moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis tried to graciously provide viewers with real-time fact checks during the Presidential Debate last night, but as noble as their intentions were, those imperfect humans overlooked just a few teensy items.

Here's what our respected Bee Fact Checker panel uncovered:

Claim #1
Trump: "Hello, my name is Donald Trump."

False. His name is Donald John Trump. While it's unclear why Trump would deliberately withhold his middle name, one thing is certain; Donald John Trump is a liar.

Claim #2

Trump: "Tim Walz shaves his legs."

False. While Walz's legs are indeed as smooth as marble, he does not shave his legs -- he waxes his legs.

Claim #3

Trump: "Madden 2002 is the best sports game ever made. You could knock the helmets off of players."

False. NFL Quarterback Club 98 exists. Duh.

Claim #4

Trump: "Trump supporters didn't kill anyone on January 6."

False. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was killed 13 times that day.

Claim #5

Muir: "There is no credible evidence cats are being killed by Haitian immigrants."

True. They are only killing geese and dogs. And some humans. But no cats.

Claim #6

Harris: "I'm doing a good job."

False. She's doing a GREAT job.

Claim #7

Davis: "In some states in this country it is legal to kill a baby after it is born."

False. Well, technically it's true, but it sounds bad. So let's say false.

Claim #8

Muir: "Good night."

False. It was not a good night, David. IT SUCKED.

We hope this sets the record straight on the lies of everyone involved.

Poor Votto.

Trump lied and the whole nation is disgusted by it.

Votto is trying to lie his way out of that fact, but he's just making it worse.
Your concern for me brings tears to my eyes.

1726149041979.png

Thanks for that.

The important thing is for you to keep telling yourself that your fanatical support of losers and scumbags doesn't make you a loser and scumbag.

Really, it doesn't.
Well, let's see, you could impeach me twice, convict me 34 times, and the try to shoot me dead

It's how you wonderful people roll.

Well, let's see, you could impeach me twice, convict me 34 times,
If you were a criminal, I'd be proud of doing that. Anyone who didn't suckle at the anus of corruption would be proud. Only the most corrupt people work to help criminals escape prosecution, as you do.

and the try to shoot me dead
A good Republican boy shot at Trump. Everyone knows it, so it's a particularly stupid lie on your part.

Yes, we know why you lie like that.

The old Nazis also made up stories about supposedly violent Jews/liberals to justify their violence against Jews/liberals. You new Nazis are doing the same. Facscist tactics don't change.

Forum List

Back