Fact or Fiction: Obama Administration Proposes 2,300-Page "New Constitution"

Fact or Fiction aside, this Admin. is hell bent on turning this once great country into a dictatorship and the "captain" is none other than that illegal alien muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch..., Mr. Despot Hussein O'fucktard :up:

Anyone bet that he will find a way to stay in office and subvert the 22nd Amendment? Will he create so much chaos that he will refuse to leave and insist he has to stay to 'fix it'?

Fact or Fiction aside, this Admin. is hell bent on turning this once great country into a dictatorship and the "captain" is none other than that illegal alien muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch..., Mr. Despot Hussein O'fucktard :up:

Anyone bet that he will find a way to stay in office and subvert the 22nd Amendment? Will he create so much chaos that he will refuse to leave and insist he has to stay to 'fix it'?

I will bet.

How much? I will wager my 401k. How much do you have?

I will bet.

More than YOU...His track record of ignoring the Constitution is the hallmark of his administration. The man is a criminal.

I will bet.

More than YOU...His track record of ignoring the Constitution is the hallmark of his administration. The man is a criminal.

More than me? Cool! Want to bet it?

Grow the fuck up.

That crap is not helping...and makes you look silly.

President Obama is a progressive. This country was built on the ideology of conservatism. Progressive ideology may be "good" in many ways, but it will eliminate what makes America an exceptional and highly desired country.

We don't need government to force us to help our own. We will always help those that need help. An excellent example is Fisher House. Our own need help, we are there to help. Our own don't NEED help, but just WANT it because it is easy for them, let them flounder.

Government cannot discern between the two.

Thus why President Obama, in my eyes, is not good for this Nation.

Interesting.

You admonish another member for posting ‘crap,’ which makes him ‘look silly,’ yet you then proceed to post ‘crap’ as well succeeding in only making you ‘look foolish.’

Now you both look foolish.

I will bet my membership to USMB. If Obama doesn't leave the WH after his second term ends, I will leave USMB forever; if he does leave, you leave USMB forever. Deal?

I will bet my membership to USMB. If Obama doesn't leave the WH after his second term ends, I will leave USMB forever; if he does leave, you leave USMB forever. Deal?

Hold on, bro....I am trying to cash in here. MoFo wants to bet 401k's!

:gives:

It would be wrong to bet with someone who is clearly insane, which you obviously are.

More than me? Cool! Want to bet it?

Obama's track record is there. YOU already LOSE.

Indeed- Obama hates the Constitution and wipes his A$$ on it after his daily constitution

-Geaux

Yep...The Constitution is a 'Charter of Negative liberties...' meaning what the gubmint can't do to you...(and HE wants to and IS doing)...

He told us ALL what he'd be up to...some hate their liberty so much...they elected this creep, (TWICE).

And YES he will try to find a way to stay in office...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jr9mLB3yKs"]Obama Constitution Negative Liberties.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Who is defending a hypothesis? Do you even know what a hypothesis is?

What we are doing here is mocking you for your predictable gullibility. Dummies like you will believe anything you are told....and especially if you see it in a headline somewhere.

The best part....you dummies don't get embarrassed by this shit. You have no filter. You are so stupid that you don't know how you are perceived by others.

Defending a hypothesis? Whooooooooosh!

So, you are saying the topic of discussion from the author and link provided has been proven to be not true?

Link?

Oh, BTW- I don't care about 'others'

-Geaux

Of course you don't. That is your defense mechanism. If you were normal, you'd seek the counsel of others in order to improve yourself. But....being unable to adjust.....you just pretend that others do not matter. Very common among idiot nutters.

He is NORMAL- people who don't have problems do not tailor their self-esteem to "what others think"- that is either a stage in human development which passes after teenage years or is a symptom of deficiencies and lead those people who " care what others think" to group into hordes. Typical feature of people who tend to lean left collectivist - the need to be reinforced by crowd and taken care of by goverment is a result of these insecurities, which you and other leftards demonstrate all the time.

Last edited:
So, you are saying the topic of discussion from the author and link provided has been proven to be not true?

Link?

Oh, BTW- I don't care about 'others'

-Geaux

Of course you don't. That is your defense mechanism. If you were normal, you'd seek the counsel of others in order to improve yourself. But....being unable to adjust.....you just pretend that others do not matter. Very common among idiot nutters.

He is NORMAL- people who don't have problems do not tailor their self-esteem to "what others think"- that is either a stage in human development which passes after teenage years or is a symptom of deficiencies and lead those people who " care what others think" to group into hordes. Typical feature of people who tend to lean left collectivist - the need to be reinforced by crowd and taken care of by goverment is a result of these insecurities, which you and other leftards demonstrate all the time.

:rock:

:gives:

Didn't see J.E.R.K.'s post...:lol:

Listen, I know that the failure and flop of the Bush Presidency's domestic and foreign polices, followed by the election and reelection of a liberal Democrat, was a huge blow to the mental stability of many conservatives. After decades of partial power in DC, the GOP finally had both Congressional houses and the White House in 2001. But 2007, things were n't going well. The Dems took back Congress, GOP Congressmen were going to prison, the Iraq War was a failed, blood soaked and unpopular flop, and conservatives had no one to blame but themselves. The GOP dominance didn't even last one decade. That's how incompetent and ill-prepared conservatives are.

But do you really have to compound your irrational anger at your self-created problems by engaging in these kinds of crazy threads? threads like this only convince me of widespread conservative insanity.

Forum List

Back