Fact-The North also practiced slavery during the civil war. Should the american flag be banned too?

Sure I do. I can say anything I want and you cannot and will not silence me. I will fly any banner I want and there is nothing you nor anyone else can do.
The Board mods can ban you if you step out of line as they have before. And your libertarian nonsense is . . . nonsense. Walk into the Crockett police station and say in a loud voice, "I have a gun, motherfuckers; whatchu going to do about it?"

It's a free country. They can do as they wish. I have no argument against that. But that still doesn't stop a person from expressing their opinion.
That is not free speech, that is an exercise in stupidity. When someone coes in and buys a gun from you and says "fuck you" you are not going to not sell him a gun.

I have the right to refuse to sell a firearm to anyone I wish for whatever reason I choose. You would not be able to purchase a weapon in my establishment.
No, you don't and so you think. :

You're wrong. I've done it many times and will continue to do so.

Yes, the north had 4 states ( ky md de mo) that practiced legal widespread slavery during the war. Around 400,000 slaves combined in the 4 states.

Some liberals have already been calling for that. Of course, they think America is racist and would like to tear it down and rebuild a different kind of country in it's place.

Would like to? They are doing just that.

Sure I do. I can say anything I want and you cannot and will not silence me. I will fly any banner I want and there is nothing you nor anyone else can do.
The Board mods can ban you if you step out of line as they have before. And your libertarian nonsense is . . . nonsense. Walk into the Crockett police station and say in a loud voice, "I have a gun, motherfuckers; whatchu going to do about it?"

It's a free country. They can do as they wish. I have no argument against that. But that still doesn't stop a person from expressing their opinion.
That is not free speech, that is an exercise in stupidity. When someone coes in and buys a gun from you and says "fuck you" you are not going to not sell him a gun.

I have the right to refuse to sell a firearm to anyone I wish for whatever reason I choose. You would not be able to purchase a weapon in my establishment.
Now you are going overboard, this is like cutting off a drunk at a bar, I know lone star has done it many times in the past, it's not illegal to do so.

Now you are going overboard, this is like cutting off a drunk at a bar, I know lone star has done it many times in the past, it's not illegal to do so.

I've had had some pretty strange characters trying to buy multiple AR's and though I hate turning away business, if I sense something isn't right with the individual I will not sell to them. They have every right to go to another dealer.

lonestar cannot refuse to sell weapons to people simply because he does not like them. I believe that he has been caught and fined before. If he has refused to sell to a black because the person is black, he has been caught and fined. That's just the way it is. In Texas, we don't up with shit like that.

lonestar cannot refuse to sell weapons to people simply because he does not like them. I believe that he has been caught and fined before. If he has refused to sell to a black because the person is black, he has been caught and fined. That's just the way it is. In Texas, we don't up with shit like that.

You don't shit about Texas punk and you don't know shit about my business. I have refused to sell firearms to many people and I do not have to give a reason. I have never been fined or questioned about my refusal to sell. How about you come be the first pussy to file a complaint.

Now I know you are lying, or you are selling firearms illegally. I lived in Texas for thirty years, and am vacationing in the Hill Country right now. You are full of shit.

Now I know you are lying, or you are selling firearms illegally.

I still have my FFL.
So you were allowed to keep it. Good for you.

Follow the law, and don't be stupid.

It was never in jeopardy.

There is no law that says I have to sell a firearm to anyone. You moron!
:lol: Yep, there is. Tell a black customer you won't sell to him because they are black. The last time you did that it did not go well, did it?

Now I know you are lying, or you are selling firearms illegally.

I still have my FFL.
So you were allowed to keep it. Good for you.

Follow the law, and don't be stupid.

It was never in jeopardy.

There is no law that says I have to sell a firearm to anyone. You moron!
:lol: Yep, there is. Tell a black customer you won't sell to him because they are black. The last time you did that it did not go well, did it?

Keep on making shit up and I'll keep on doing business as usual.

Yes, the north had 4 states ( ky md de mo) that practiced legal widespread slavery during the war. Around 400,000 slaves combined in the 4 states.
Maryland and Missouri abolished slavery before the end of the Civil War. Slavery was abolished in Kentucky and Delaware with the passage of the 13th amendment in 1865.

As a symbol of the Civil War, the Confederate flag is far more entwined with the institution of slavery, while the American flag is rightfully associated with overcoming our nation's original sin and the freeing of the slaves, as even some of the densest people know.

That you don't know this says much.

Forum List

Back