Factcheckers Counted So Many Lies By Biden In His Presser That They Lost Count.....On Purpose

Sorry, Lefty Fact Check sites do not tell the truth.

If I had time and you were still around I'd point out every LIE from PF.
OK...
Fact checkers don't tell the truth
But the OP is complaining because the fact checkers stopped checking or some such crap
and
Before that he complained about no fact checking
and
People are using the fact checking to prove biden lied and...

Are you coming to understand just how full of crap each and every one of you small brained "conservatives" are?
No?
Of course not. You'd need a bigger brain.

View attachment 472944

Even though Biden was reading his answers off of cheat sheets.....he still lied about anything and everything. But unlike Trump....nobody's going to bother with counting how many....because that would be counter-productive.

"Perhaps those who predicted a four-year hiatus in media fact checks on the White House should take heart in this game effort from the Washington Post. After yesterday’s press conference, their fact-check team dissected Joe Biden’s statements and found that he “made a number of incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context.” Not only did they refute several of them, they included most of those rebuttals in this video posted last night."​

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Didn't you post a thread where you said there was no fact checking?

Man, you gotta get your story straight.
Trouble with lying.
When you tell the truth you don't have to worry about getting caught in a lie.
No.....what I said was fact-checking Biden isn't being done by the mainstream media....
But thanks for participating.

OK...
But the OP is complaining because the fact checkers stopped checking or some such crap
and
and

Are you coming to understand just how full of crap each and every one of you small brained "conservatives" are?
No?
Sorry, but again....you're confused.
The people doing the fact checking here are being ostracized by the very same folks who were fact checking Trump....purely for political purposes.
The media isn't just not fact checking....but they're working in collusion to cover up facts as they are being made known.

View attachment 472944

Even though Biden was reading his answers off of cheat sheets.....he still lied about anything and everything. But unlike Trump....nobody's going to bother with counting how many....because that would be counter-productive.

"Perhaps those who predicted a four-year hiatus in media fact checks on the White House should take heart in this game effort from the Washington Post. After yesterday’s press conference, their fact-check team dissected Joe Biden’s statements and found that he “made a number of incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context.” Not only did they refute several of them, they included most of those rebuttals in this video posted last night."​

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Trouble with lying.
No.....what I said was fact-checking Biden isn't being done by the mainstream media....
And I said I saw dozens of fact checks from the MSM.
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
But most probably a tiny brained "conservative"

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
Why don’t you list some lies so we can discuss instead of some generalized whine about lack of fact checking. What a weak OP.

This proves the whole Democrat party is complicit in all his lies because those questions and answers were all written by the party. It also proves that the liberal media are complicit by accepting this charade at face value. The fact that Biden is forbidding the media from visiting the illegal alien camps is also proof of the totalitarian nature of the censorship on our border. This is the exact moment when our media is exposed as the Democrat's new ministry of disinformation. Our MSM is now officially a crucial part of the plan to turn America communist. I'd bet a lot of Chinese money is finding its way to CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WaPo among many others. They're all sellouts.
Biden was pressed on the media blackout several times... and you bitch about lies yet fail to post any for us to discuss. Do better

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Trouble with lying.
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
Fuck you...shitforbrains.
You must think that all media is the MSM.
It is not.
Course.....the MSM is trying to cancel out anyone who dares to question the election or doesn't fall into line with the rest of the communists.

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
What else is new? If a democrats lips are moving they are lying.

OK...
and
and

No?
The people doing the fact checking here are being ostracized by the very same folks who were fact checking Trump....purely for political purposes.
The media isn't just not fact checking....but they're working in collusion to cover up facts as they are being made known.
You claims are ludicrous.
No, not the rapper, the one that means just plain crazy.
Your lies are disproven by many multiple fact checking sites including
CNN
NY POST
FACTCHECK.ORG
BBC.COM
NBCNEWS.COM
WAPO
NYTimes

Among many others.

WHY are you lying about something when your lies are so easily disproven?

This only means that you, like your hero Cap'n Cheeto simply cannot be trusted.

OK...
and
and

No?
CNN
NY POST
FACTCHECK.ORG
BBC.COM
NBCNEWS.COM
WAPO
NYTimes

Among many others.

Sorry....but you're lying.
You need to provide links like I did.
You can go around saying there is no evidence like a fucking parrot all day long....and all it does is make you look foolish.
Show me some links that say that Biden wasn't lying....and I'll show you plenty of examples that he did.
For example here's one willing to be honest:

This why he went from Sleepy Joe to Hiden Biden.....gaffes like this.
He literally changed what happened to fit his own rage against Trump.

You prove the OP correct.
And the Leftist fact-checking website didn’t even touch his false claims that most Republicans support his agenda, Trump didn’t stand up to China, only the rich got the Trump tax cuts, and illegals are not getting into America. Let alone he became a Senator 120 years ago.

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Trouble with lying.
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
It is not.
Course.....the MSM is trying to cancel out anyone who dares to question the election or doesn't fall into line with the rest of the communists.
Here you go my tiny brained "conservative"

Peruse the absolute dozens of sites that fact checked Biden's presser.

Still makes you a liar.
Try a little truth.
Hard to fact check the truth.
Of course, that means you'll have to quit worshiping at the alter of Trump.

OK...
and
and

No?
CNN
NY POST
FACTCHECK.ORG
BBC.COM
NBCNEWS.COM
WAPO
NYTimes

Among many others.

Leftist ‘news’ agencies:

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Trouble with lying.
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
It is not.
Here you go my tiny brained "conservative"

Peruse the absolute dozens of sites that fact checked Biden's presser.

Still makes you a liar.
Try a little truth.
Hard to fact check the truth.
Of course, that means you'll have to quit worshiping at the alter of Trump.
Trump doesn't even enter into this discussion.

Biden lies his ass off any time he opens his mouth....as does his press secretary.
Biden even said in Jan that Trump didn't have a vaccine....even though he got both of his shots way back in December.
Biden can't even remember what he said last week.....or what he was just talking about......as was evident in his one and only press conference.

Seems like every time a party is majority, the opposite party is the one that does the filibuster.
Here's an exception. I'll bet there are others.

The Senate Majority was with the Democrats.

They filibustered the Civil Rights Act at least 2 times.

The first time against a motion to bring the bill to the Senate floor.

The second time (lasting a record setting 57 days) against the motion to pass the bill.

U.S. Senate: Civil Rights Act of 1964
U.S. Senate: Civil Rights Act of 1964
Although the Democrats enjoyed a large majority in the Senate, the party's deep divisions over the issue of civil rights required Humphrey, a Democrat, and Kuchel, a Republican, to seek the support and cooperation of a strong bipartisan coalition. Building that coalition would take time—just how much time no one knew.

Forum List

Back