Factcheckers Counted So Many Lies By Biden In His Presser That They Lost Count.....On Purpose

The guy just lied and lied and lied and lied, and lies...typical of a Dem...
Such as....
when he said the majority of people at the border were being turned away.

It’s more like 15 percent
Excellent. Can you post his quote on that and the stats that show otherwise?
my numbers might be a little off but read the link in the OP
Over 42% not 15%

Border Patrol in February encountered close to 19,000 "family unit aliens" (this can include a child and at least one parent), and around 7,900 were expelled.
like i said my numbers were off...but nonetheless...I am not the President, who actually had the official numbers and still lied...lied....lied....
Haha, I guess you just lied lied lied with the 15% claim. Btw. The number was 64% in January and 42% in Feb.

View attachment 472944

Even though Biden was reading his answers off of cheat sheets.....he still lied about anything and everything. But unlike Trump....nobody's going to bother with counting how many....because that would be counter-productive.

"Perhaps those who predicted a four-year hiatus in media fact checks on the White House should take heart in this game effort from the Washington Post. After yesterday’s press conference, their fact-check team dissected Joe Biden’s statements and found that he “made a number of incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context.” Not only did they refute several of them, they included most of those rebuttals in this video posted last night."​

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Didn't you post a thread where you said there was no fact checking?

Man, you gotta get your story straight.
Trouble with lying.
When you tell the truth you don't have to worry about getting caught in a lie.
No.....what I said was fact-checking Biden isn't being done by the mainstream media....
But thanks for participating.
And I said I saw dozens of fact checks from the MSM.
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
But most probably a tiny brained "conservative"
Fuck you...shitforbrains.
You must think that all media is the MSM.
It is not.
Course.....the MSM is trying to cancel out anyone who dares to question the election or doesn't fall into line with the rest of the communists.
Here you go my tiny brained "conservative"

Peruse the absolute dozens of sites that fact checked Biden's presser.

Still makes you a liar.
Try a little truth.
Hard to fact check the truth.
Of course, that means you'll have to quit worshiping at the alter of Trump.
Trump doesn't even enter into this discussion.

Biden lies his ass off any time he opens his mouth....as does his press secretary.
Biden even said in Jan that Trump didn't have a vaccine....even though he got both of his shots way back in December.
Biden can't even remember what he said last week.....or what he was just talking about......as was evident in his one and only press conference.
Trump didn't have a vaccine.
The vaccine announced at the end of November was developed in Germany with NO US FUNDS.

Seems you can't help following the lead of your God and just keep on lying.

Operation Warp Speed, a Trump administration initiative to manufacture COVID-19 vaccines as fast as possible, should be lauded as a successful endeavour

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

OK.
But paying to develop a vaccine doesn't put a needle in the first arm.
And
The first approved vaccine had not a single US dollar in its development
And
If trump thought the vaccine was such a success WHY OH WHY did he keep his own vaccination a secret?
And
What has any of this to do with the MSM fact checking Biden?

View attachment 472944

Even though Biden was reading his answers off of cheat sheets.....he still lied about anything and everything. But unlike Trump....nobody's going to bother with counting how many....because that would be counter-productive.

"Perhaps those who predicted a four-year hiatus in media fact checks on the White House should take heart in this game effort from the Washington Post. After yesterday’s press conference, their fact-check team dissected Joe Biden’s statements and found that he “made a number of incorrect statements or made claims that lacked important context.” Not only did they refute several of them, they included most of those rebuttals in this video posted last night."​

View attachment 472945
I went to fact check....and dude you need to get a life....nothing in that article has in any way shape or form effected the American people, or economy, the Pandemic, etc....you just got a old man who embellishes the truth. Nothing like that lying sack of dog shit Trump who never met a lie he didn't like....please do not ever come here with some stupid bullshit like that, UNLESS IT DIRECTLY EFFECTS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. In short, get a fuckin life, you white loser

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Border Patrol in February encountered close to 19,000 "family unit aliens" (this can include a child and at least one parent), and around 7,900 were expelled.
So you think 42% is a "vast majority" like the Potted Plant does?
Nope!

I simply think 42% is NOT 15%.... Not even close to 15%.

Do you think 15% is the same as 42%?? :dunno:

it was an fyi post.... He seemed opened to being corrected, so I did.
So did Veggie Joe lie or not?

Simple question for a Simpleton. Can you handle it?

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

like i said my numbers were off...but nonetheless...I am not the President, who actually had the official numbers and still lied...lied....lied....
Haha, I guess you just lied lied lied with the 15% claim. Btw. The number was 64% in January and 42% in Feb.
So under Trump it was a majority, and under Veggie Joe it isn't.............despite his claim that A VAST MAJORITY was sent back.

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

Slo Joe said he came here 120yrs. ago...must be some kind of alien life form? hehheh

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
I went to fact check....and dude you need to get a life....nothing in that article has in any way shape or form effected the American people, or economy, the Pandemic, etc....you just got a old man who embellishes the truth. Nothing like that lying sack of dog shit Trump who never met a lie he didn't like....please do not ever come here with some stupid bullshit like that, UNLESS IT DIRECTLY EFFECTS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. In short, get a fuckin life, you white loser

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

Slo Joe said he came here 120yrs. ago...must be some kind of alien life form? hehheh
Coming from a Q supporter, you aughtta know, eh?

If Trump supporting whining bitches want to track every lie that Joe tells for the next 4 years, be prepared to be do the math of Trump lies....because to this day, that orange pile of shit still think he's won the election. I don't think Trump has ever told the truth a fuckin day in his life.

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

The answer is, no one knows yet for sure because no one has the figures for the 24 days in March, we only have February figures to go by and not March....

But he likely flubbed up on his comment....

In February we expelled 9 out of 10 single adults trying to cross, which is 90%, along with the over 40% of parents with children trying to cross that were expelled immediately.... could be where he got his own figure of over half the refugees attempting entry being expelled.... only he gaffes by saying families, instead of saying single adults and families...

So, as far as we know, yes...It's not true or a lie that over 50% of family refugees are being expelled, he should have said over 50% of the single adults and families combined are being immediately expelled.

Or given the press his March figures that could have supported his claim....

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

Yep, another gaff, from good ole Joe.

He should have said his family Bidens immigrated here 120 years ago

Last edited:
Seems like every time a party is majority, the opposite party is the one that does the filibuster.
Here's an exception. I'll bet there are others.

The Senate Majority was with the Democrats.

They filibustered the Civil Rights Act at least 2 times.

The first time against a motion to bring the bill to the Senate floor.

The second time (lasting a record setting 57 days) against the motion to pass the bill.

U.S. Senate: Civil Rights Act of 1964
U.S. Senate: Civil Rights Act of 1964
Although the Democrats enjoyed a large majority in the Senate, the party's deep divisions over the issue of civil rights required Humphrey, a Democrat, and Kuchel, a Republican, to seek the support and cooperation of a strong bipartisan coalition. Building that coalition would take time—just how much time no one knew.

Civil rights supporters, including Mansfield, anticipated that Senator Richard Russell of Georgia, the leader of the Senate’s southern bloc of conservative Democrats, would oppose the bill.
Joe Manchin is considered a conservative Democrat now days. The Republicans and Democrats changed, you realized that and now the republicans are against democracy. Who was the Potus, Johnson, and he was caring about JFK wish. Both Democrats.

Its always been the south, but now all republicans (state and federal) are anti democracy and are putting roadblocks in front of voting.

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

The answer is, no one knows yet for sure because no one has the figures for the 24 days in March, we only have February figures to go by and not March....

But he likely flubbed up on his comment....

In February we expelled 9 out of 10 single adults trying to cross, which is 90%, along with the over 40% of parents with children trying to cross that were expelled immediately.... could be where he got his own figure of over half the refugees attempting entry being expelled.... only he gaffes by saying families, instead of saying single adults and families...

So, as far as we know, yes...It's not true or a lie that over 50% of family refugees are being expelled, he should have said over 50% of the single adults and families combined are being immediately expelled.

Or given the press his March figures that could have supported his claim....
he lied

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

i had my. umbers wrong then corrected them...i am not the president...will he correct his statement? if not he’s letting the lie stand

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

is xiden going to admit his mistake or is he gonna to let the lie stand?

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

We'll see.

We should all miss the good 'ole days when Trump's lies were clear and provable beyond any doubt or debate and old dishonest Don gave us dozens of whopper lies every day. Compounded by lies his staff told we were flooded with endless supplies of lies. Now we are forced to deal with silly distortions, occasional exaggerations, and even the quality of allegations are reduced to weirdo nutjob status.

Such as....

Over 42% not 15%

Nope!

We'll see.
It's been days now....I guess it will happen about the same time the left "gets" Trump

View attachment 472944

View attachment 472945
No hold on thar
View attachment 473032

Didn't you post a thread where you said there was no fact checking?

Man, you gotta get your story straight.
Trouble with lying.
When you tell the truth you don't have to worry about getting caught in a lie.
No.....what I said was fact-checking Biden isn't being done by the mainstream media....
But thanks for participating.
And I said I saw dozens of fact checks from the MSM.
That makes you a liar.
Or a fool.
But most probably a tiny brained "conservative"
CNN and MSNBC always have 'guests' who take issue with something Biden said so I don't get what the wingers are whining about.
"Whining" or finding their "butt-hurt" of the day is all they have.
No policy
Don't know how to govern
Just faux rage about irrelevant crap.
It really is all they have.

This from an acolyte of the group that foisted the most ridiculous impeachment effort in the history of the country.

That is all you had.

Forum List

Back