Facts and Logic, Israel

Last edited:
The basis of the web site is the premise that Israel won land in defensive wars. The 1948 war was when Israel supposedly won what is called Israel proper from surrounding Arab countries.

The fact is that none of those countries lost the war. None of those countries surrendered to Israel. A cease fire was called by UN resolution. When the border arrangements were mentioned in the armistice agreements we find that the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged from when they were defined by the League of Nations in 1922.

There was no Israeli land recognized by any Israeli borders.

Was it not a secret meeting between France and Britain that divided the Middle East. Anyhow to argue in defense of my premise (which so far I have a score of 0-1).

http://www.factsandlogic.org/ad_06.html

Hashemite tribes, I think that would be Abdullah, the son of the Sheik of Mecca (ancestry traced to Mohammed). I need to look that up, its off the top of my head.

Israel is the only victorious country in recorded history that has surrendered vast territories to the vanquished. Still, Israel is not prepared to commit suicide by yielding to propaganda and myth and by adjusting its boundaries to suit the purposes of its implacable enemies. The insistence on "adjustment" of borders is one step in the plan for its destruction. One hundred retired U.S. generals and admirals and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are agreed that Israel must retain the Jordan River as its border in order to be defensible. The solution? Sit down at the negotiating table and work out an agreement on borders, just as Israel did with Egypt. Israel has been ready for such talks for over twenty years. So far, only Egypt has finally agreed to sit down and talk to Israel. All other countries concerned consider themselves in a state of war with Israel, deny its "existence" and will not consider any talks or negotiation

So as I see it, this ad from "FLAME" is accurate.

I dont see this as conflicting with what you posted P.F. Tinmore

I don't see how those quotes refute PRT. Your 1st quote talks about the borders before 1948, which is irrelevant

The 2nd doesn't say where the border was

wrt the Golan Heights, neither of your quotes support the claim that the GH's are a internationally recognized part of Israel. Instead, it argue that the Israeli confiscations of that land is justified by national security

I think you have to do a better job of supporting FLAME's claim. Pointing to an international agreement that gives those lands to Israel would seem (to me) to be the only way to prove FLAME right.

Only the international recognition of a country makes it legit, so was it the United Nations that recognized our Declaration of Independence in 1776.

Borders, thats a bit difficult simply because I have the information in a few books, I will work on a post that shows there is no clear definition of borders throughout all of the Middle Eastern History.

sorry I have not gotten back to this sooner, its a great question, it challenges me a bit.

1948 as the start of borders, Palestine has always had a recognized border, not a state or country, but as a region within Syria, defined the physical characteristics of the land and sea that surrounds Palestine.

The 1948 borders is the starting point for one reason, if one goes back further it becomes fact that the borders of Palestine would make Israel more than twice its current size, we would not want people to realize Israel lost so much land already.

Not to change the subject but what was the border of Saudi Arabia in the early 1900's, get an old atlas, from close to lets say prior to 1920, give or take. I think its important to note the border of Saudi Arabia in relation to the border of Palestine in lets say 1900.

Takes a lot to be dumbass, dickheaded mutherfukkers like you all. don't it?

Take your useless, shithhag religion and shove it.

Want to play, pissants?

Takes a lot to be dumbass, dickheaded mutherfukkers like you all. don't it?

Take your useless, shithhag religion and shove it.

Want to play, pissants?

Jews gave the world the 10 Commandments

Muzzies gave the world terrorism.

Can't top that one. :clap2:

But it has to be Pata Negra de bellotas

I just had two drinks and a small plate of Jamon, not sure if it was, "Pata Negr de bellotas", I did note the name "Bellotas", I am not sure if that is the same, it is really good, in a bar, I think overpriced, I paid 17$, for a tiny plate, not a dinner plate but the next size down.

I will order more tomorrow.

The drinks were appleton rum, I should stick with the Rioja but I was pressed for time, the bar was closing.

[SIZE="]Actually we were talking about the best Ham in the world

You should be getting some hot Muslima pussy, ordained by your sex-crazed allah...:clap2:

Bukhari 7,62,81...:clap2:
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.

And, if she doesn't want to take it up the poop shoot, allah sez you can beat the hummus out of her...:clap2:
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

You worship a pedophile Muhammad who was a child molester, so, shut the fk up, loser.

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Pot, kettle, black...?

Three Year Old Brides
When Christ accused the Pharisees of His day of being Satan’s spiritual children, He fully realized what they were capable of. Second century Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai, one of Judaism’s very greatest rabbis and a creator of Kabbalah, sanctioned pedophilia—permitting molestation of baby girls even younger than three! He proclaimed, “A proselyte who is under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry a priest.” 1 Subsequent rabbis refer to ben Yohai’s endorsement of pedophilia as "halakah," or binding Jewish law. 2 Has ben Yohai, child rape advocate, been disowned by modern Jews? Hardly. Today, in ben Yohai’s hometown of Meron, Israel, tens of thousands of orthodox and ultra-orthodox Jews gather annually for days and nights of singing and dancing in his memory.
References to pedophilia abound in the Talmud. They occupy considerable sections of Treatises Kethuboth and Yebamoth and are enthusiastically endorsed by the Talmud’s definitive legal work, Treatise Sanhedrin.

NPN Email Alert

You worship a pedophile Muhammad who was a child molester, so, shut the fk up, loser.

Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Pot, kettle, black...?

Er, no. Age of consent in Israel is 16 for females, similar to the US and other Western countries.

Until recently, age of consent for females in Iran was just 9, based on the sunna of Muhammad who consummated his marriage with Aisha at 9. Mahomet was in his 50s.

Last edited:

Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books

Pot, kettle, black...?

Er, no. Age of consent in Israel is 16 for females, similar to the US and other Western countries.

Until recently, age of consent for females in Iran was just 9, based on the sunna of Muhammad who consummated his marriage with Aisha at 9. Mahomet was in his 50s.

I thought it was still 9?

Pot, kettle, black...?

Human rights groups pressured Iran to increase age of consent by a few years over 9 in an attempt to transition the Iranian troglodytes out of the Middle Ages.

Human rights groups pressured Iran to increase age of consent by a few years over 9 in an attempt to transition the Iranian troglodytes out of the Middle Ages.

Interesting, so are all the marriages to 9 year olds before that law took place in that country all null and void? I doubt it, Iran actually has little control of what happens in the parts of the country that are mainly populated by the Kurds, Arabs and Baluchis anyways. The Baluchis actually have been killing off Iranian border guards like its going out of style.

Pot, kettle, black...?

References to pedophilia abound in the Talmud.

Except, Moses was not married to a 6 year old and Mahomet was. And, Mahomet is the Perfect Man in Islam whose llife must be the pattern for all Muhammadans. The Quran, in fact, calls it "a beautiful pattern"

Thus, Islam sanctions pedophila in legitimizing Mahomet's inappropriate relationship with a 6 year old girl.

Quran 33.21...
Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books

Pot, kettle, black...?

Except, Moses was not married to a 6 year old and Mahomet was. And, Mahomet is the Perfect Man in Islam whose llife must be the pattern for all Muhammadans. The Quran, in fact, calls it "a beautiful pattern"

Thus, Islam sanctions pedophila in legitimizing Mahomet's inappropriate relationship with a 6 year old girl.

Quran 33.21...
Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

How did Mohammed con all these people into following him?

Pot, kettle, black...?

Quran 33.21...

Primarily, the promise of booty and pussy motivated the ignorant Arabs to sign up to Islam.

Mahomet was a master manipulator and knew that the bedouins liked their pussy and were starving. Thus, he promised them booty from the caravans he sent them out to hijack and he permitted them to rape the captive women.

Cleverly, Mahomet told the Arabs that if they fought for him and allah and died in jihad, they would STILL get pussy and food and wine in paradise with 72 virgins and 1000-year orgasms.

Mahomet was like David Koresh or even Charles Manson in forming a cult and knowing how to lure members into the cult.

As a religious figure, Mahomet was an abject failure, having converted only about 150 Musliims during 12 years of preaching in Mecca.

Last edited:

Quran 33.21...

Primarily, the promise of booty and pussy motivated the ignorant Arabs to sign up to Islam.

Mahomet was a master manipulator and knew that the bedouins liked their pussy and were starving. Thus, he promised them booty from the caravans he sent them out to hijack and he permitted them to rape the captive women.

Cleverly, Mahomet told the Arabs that if they fought for him and allah and died in jihad, they would STILL get pussy and food and wine in paradise with 72 virgins and 1000-year orgasms.

Mahomet was like David Koresh or even Charles Manson in forming a cult and knowing how to lure members into the cult.

As a religious figure, Mahomet was an abject failure, having converted only about 150 Musliims during 12 years of preaching in Mecca.

Yeah but they don't get pussy in Muslim countries unless they are married so I don't see the appeal anymore. At least Manson let his followers partake in drunken orgies with good looking females, what does Islam bring to table when it comes to regard to pussy?

Yeah but they don't get pussy in Muslim countries unless they are married so I don't see the appeal anymore. At least Manson let his followers partake in drunken orgies with good looking females, what does Islam bring to table when it comes to regard to pussy?

Before Muhammad concocted Islam, the Arab bedouin culture was a free-for-all---If you saw a women you liked, even if married, you just raped her. Muhammad simply re-channeled their urges into hijacking caravans and fighting his wars with the promise of women who were captured or in paradise if they died.

Today, Muslim men believe they will have women in paradise, particularly, if they reach paradise as a consequence of dying in jihad.

Muslims are obsessed 24/7 on going to paradise and are very insecure because even if they follow the Quran and sunnah to the letter, there still is no guarantee of paradise, unless they die in jihad. Allah decides that when you're in the ground, which is why the familes of jihadists don't clean them before burial so allah sees they died all bloody from jihad.

Sick, yes?

Before Muhammad concocted Islam, the Arab bedouin culture was a free-for-all---If you saw a women you liked, even if married, you just raped her. Muhammad simply re-channeled their urges into hijacking caravans and fighting his wars with the promise of women who were captured or in paradise if they died.

Today, Muslim men believe they will have women in paradise, particularly, if they reach paradise as a consequence of dying in jihad.

Muslims are obsessed 24/7 on going to paradise and are very insecure because even if they follow the Quran and sunnah to the letter, there still is no guarantee of paradise, unless they die in jihad. Allah decides that when you're in the ground, which is why the familes of jihadists don't clean them before burial so allah sees they died all bloody from jihad.

Sick, yes?

It is very sick but I still don't get it, why wait to go to Paradise for pussy? why not just let the men there have sex without being married and let the women show some skin? maybe than they won't be in such a hurry to commit jihad?

Sick, yes?

It is very sick but I still don't get it, why wait to go to Paradise for pussy? why not just let the men there have sex without being married and let the women show some skin? maybe than they won't be in such a hurry to commit jihad?

Allah sez you can get all the pussy you want in this lifetime. Allah loves pussy.:clap2:

Bukhari 7,62,81...
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.

Was it not a secret meeting between France and Britain that divided the Middle East. Anyhow to argue in defense of my premise (which so far I have a score of 0-1).

http://www.factsandlogic.org/ad_06.html

Hashemite tribes, I think that would be Abdullah, the son of the Sheik of Mecca (ancestry traced to Mohammed). I need to look that up, its off the top of my head.

So as I see it, this ad from "FLAME" is accurate.

I dont see this as conflicting with what you posted P.F. Tinmore

I don't see how those quotes refute PRT. Your 1st quote talks about the borders before 1948, which is irrelevant

The 2nd doesn't say where the border was

wrt the Golan Heights, neither of your quotes support the claim that the GH's are a internationally recognized part of Israel. Instead, it argue that the Israeli confiscations of that land is justified by national security

I think you have to do a better job of supporting FLAME's claim. Pointing to an international agreement that gives those lands to Israel would seem (to me) to be the only way to prove FLAME right.

Only the international recognition of a country makes it legit, so was it the United Nations that recognized our Declaration of Independence in 1776.

Borders, thats a bit difficult simply because I have the information in a few books, I will work on a post that shows there is no clear definition of borders throughout all of the Middle Eastern History.

sorry I have not gotten back to this sooner, its a great question, it challenges me a bit.

1948 as the start of borders, Palestine has always had a recognized border, not a state or country, but as a region within Syria, defined the physical characteristics of the land and sea that surrounds Palestine.

The 1948 borders is the starting point for one reason, if one goes back further it becomes fact that the borders of Palestine would make Israel more than twice its current size, we would not want people to realize Israel lost so much land already.

Not to change the subject but what was the border of Saudi Arabia in the early 1900's, get an old atlas, from close to lets say prior to 1920, give or take. I think its important to note the border of Saudi Arabia in relation to the border of Palestine in lets say 1900.

Recognition and borders are interesting topics.

Palestine is recognized by about 130 countries, Israel by about 90. That does not even give the true picture. The Egyptian government, for example, recognizes Israel while the majority of the people want to rescind that recognition. There is a similar movement in Jordan to do the same.

Borders is a particularly sticky point for Israel. Palestine has had defined, recognized, uncontested, and unchanged borders since 1922. Israel has no borders.

What does this mean? If Israel had legally acquired any land, the line between its land and land that is not Israel's would be recognized as its border. Israel has never legally acquired any land. Israel sits inside Palestine's borders with no legal claim on any Palestinian land.

Forum List

Back