Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Liberal no doubt.

Wonder why lawful citizens have guns at the ready

Can't make this crap up

-Geaux
---------------------------------------------

(CNN)The municipal court judge in Ferguson, Missouri, on Monday announced sweeping changes to the city's court system, including an order to withdraw all arrest warrants issued in that city before December 31, 2014.

Municipal Court Judge Donald McCullin, who was appointed in June, also changed the conditions for pretrial release. According to a press release put out by Ferguson, all defendants will be given new court dates with alternative penalties like payment plans or community service.

Ferguson judge withdraws arrest warrants before 2015 - CNN.com

I'm glad I don't live there. If I were the Innocent citizens living there I'D be pissed

Yeah, imagine how many driving without seat belts are going to walk free, not to mention the modes of walking who'll escape all censure.

I'm glad I don't live there. If I were the Innocent citizens living there I'D be pissed

Americans are getting ready for the Obama race war

Wonder if he'll lead by example instead of by mouth

-Geaux

Gun Sales Soar in St Louis, Missouri

As the rioting in St Louis rages on, people are going to their local gun stores to buy protection for their family. CBS in St Louis is reporting, “Gun sales are up across St. Louis.”

In fact many gun stores are reporting that sales have quadrupled since the rioting started. Steve King, who owns a gun shop says that the buyers are single women, single mothers, white, black and Asian. King says that people are in fear and are buying additional weapons as well as people who are buying their first weapon. He says that 100% of the guns are being sold for self defense purposes.

Gun Sales Soar in St Louis, Missouri - BuzzPo

Yeah, imagine how many driving without seat belts are going to walk free, not to mention the modes of walking who'll escape all censure.
Grown the fuck up
How many warrants are issued for seatbelt violations?

Motherfuckers riot when a cop is acquitted....and that's after a full trial.
But this King Judge can dismiss warrants without so much as a pre-trial hearing???

You defend lawlessness while protesting for justice
:cuckoo:

More black privilege. Just like we have illegal alien privilege. Only whites have to obey the law.

This incredible story should be headline news but the controlled media has censored it since it's another case of special treatment for blacks. Furgeson is 70% black and i guarantee 95% of these cancelled arrest warrants are for blacks.

Liberal no doubt.

Can't make this crap up

-Geaux

(CNN)The municipal court judge in Ferguson, Missouri, on Monday announced sweeping changes to the city's court system, including an order to withdraw all arrest warrants issued in that city before December 31, 2014.

Municipal Court Judge Donald McCullin, who was appointed in June, also changed the conditions for pretrial release. According to a press release put out by Ferguson, all defendants will be given new court dates with alternative penalties like payment plans or community service.

that is certainly one way to reduce crime

--LOL

Liberal no doubt.

Can't make this crap up

-Geaux

Great promotion of riots. Big win for criminals.

Here's a pic of the judge. Now we know why the controlled media won't talk about this monster story.

5577b1b7b194b.image.jpg

Forum List

Back