failed political candidate arrested for poison letters!

The FBI has arrested J. Everett Dutschke for sending letters contaminated with the poison ricin to President Obama and others.

He's a former Republican candidate for the Mississippi state legislature.

"...Mr. Dutschke, the owner of Tupelo Taekwondo Plus, ran as a Republican for the state House of Representatives in 2007 and lost..."

Mississippi Man Arrested in Ricin Letter Case - WSJ.com

Let's see what they have to say now.

I guarantee Beck and the right wing machine won't cover this, or apologize for blaming an innocent man and "the left" for it,...
Remember the number of threads we had about the previous suspect from those on the right crowing about his political affiliation?

Again, just like you and all of the left Media did about the Boston bombers... How about we not make metal low life's somehow represent the party they attached themselves to?

Because those on the far right are mentally ill low lifes.

I guarantee Beck and the right wing machine won't cover this, or apologize for blaming an innocent man and "the left" for it,...
Remember the number of threads we had about the previous suspect from those on the right crowing about his political affiliation?

Again, just like you and all of the left Media did about the Boston bombers... How about we not make metal low life's somehow represent the party they attached themselves to?

Speak for yourself.

evidenced by the queer left wingers that kill folks.....suuuuure.....

The FBI has arrested J. Everett Dutschke for sending letters contaminated with the poison ricin to President Obama and others.

"...Mr. Dutschke, the owner of Tupelo Taekwondo Plus, ran as a Republican for the state House of Representatives in 2007 and lost..."

I do not care what his political affiliation is, I simply cannot believe anybody is this stupid!

Gotta admit you are right on this one. Anyone who posts stuff like this is a douche.

I do not care what his political affiliation is, I simply cannot believe anybody is this stupid!

Really? All you had to do was to look around this joint.

Feds charge Mississippi man in case of ricin-laced letter sent to Obama | Fox News

:lol:

Retards are so easily proven wrong, again and again and again.

This thread is strangely quiet. I wonder why?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Because rightwingers WANT scumbags to go to prison? Where this individual seems to belong if found guilty? I don't know, seems to me the righties have no problem getting rid of the trash, unlike us lefties. So long as the scumbag is OUR scumbag we seem to turn a large blind eye.

find the thread were dems went to prison for voter fraud and it's full of leftist going 'so what?'

It wasn't until I called them out that one of them finally said it was wrong.

Really? All you had to do was to look around this joint.

Ironic post of the month.

There are nut jobs on both sides of the political aisle there always have been and always will be what is sad and pathetic is how people go trolling all over the web looking for stories about them to try and portray them as the standard conservative or liberal.

This thread is strangely quiet. I wonder why?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Because rightwingers WANT scumbags to go to prison? Where this individual seems to belong if found guilty? I don't know, seems to me the righties have no problem getting rid of the trash, unlike us lefties. So long as the scumbag is OUR scumbag we seem to turn a large blind eye.

find the thread were dems went to prison for voter fraud and it's full of leftist going 'so what?'

It wasn't until I called them out that one of them finally said it was wrong.

I know, the double standard is repulsive to any thinking person.

More ricin has been found at his dojo.

This guy is the poster child for the far right, a failure, terrorist, and a child molester.

Forum List

Back