Fair & Balanced My Ass

Note your link is an OPINION and NOT an unbiased investigation of the case.

This Opinion was rendered BECAUSE the court determined that the FCC rules are not law and that there is no law that orders a news station to tell the truth.

So Fox news FIRED reporters because they wanted to tell the truth that they had discovered while investigating the story fox hired them to investigate.

Are you intentionally being stupid or is it an inherent problem? The opinion given is the opinion of the court, you can't get more accurate information from any other source.

Cant you fucking read?

I explained everything in my post you lying sack of shit who claimed not to EVEN KNOW about this case right here in the thread.

This OPINION is labeled an OPINION right in the document.

THATS WHAT ITS CALLED ASSHOLE!

Now the case was overturned BECAUSE there is no LAW preventing a news station from lying and Fox won the case (and this "opinion" was rendered) because they aregued NEWS can LIE!

Yes I read can read braille as well as the written english language, but thank you for your concern. And yes it's labeled "opinion" because that's what it is, an opinion of the court and you dismissed it as being simply an opinion and charged that it should be investigated by an unbiased source. The court's opinion is rendered after all the facts have been reviewed. There is no need for further investigation by this specific court, unbiased or otherwise. Whatever the reason the case was overturned and the bottom line is, Fox won.

I'm not sure which makes me happier, the fact that Fox won or the fact it pisses you liberal idiots off.

I thought it was for their reportage on bGH.

I don't think you know what truth is.

Dear fucking idiot, if they had not defended the truth they found against FOX then how would anyone ever know about this ?

Oh so they wouldn't have won this award based on the merits of their work. Interesting. If what you say is true, then they should share the honors of this award with FNC. It would be the honorable thing to do. Wouldn't you agree?

I thought it was for their reportage on bGH.

I don't think you know what truth is.

Dear fucking idiot, if they had not defended the truth they found against FOX then how would anyone ever know about this ?

Oh so they wouldn't have won this award based on the merits of their work. Interesting. If what you say is true, then they should share the honors of this award with FNC. It would be the honorable thing to do. Wouldn't you agree?

You are fucking insane

Are you intentionally being stupid or is it an inherent problem? The opinion given is the opinion of the court, you can't get more accurate information from any other source.

Cant you fucking read?

I explained everything in my post you lying sack of shit who claimed not to EVEN KNOW about this case right here in the thread.

Now the case was overturned BECAUSE there is no LAW preventing a news station from lying and Fox won the case (and this "opinion" was rendered) because they aregued NEWS can LIE!

Yes I read can read braille as well as the written english language, but thank you for your concern. And yes it's labeled "opinion" because that's what it is, an opinion of the court and you dismissed it as being simply an opinion and charged that it should be investigated by an unbiased source. The court's opinion is rendered after all the facts have been reviewed. There is no need for further investigation by this specific court, unbiased or otherwise. Whatever the reason the case was overturned and the bottom line is, Fox won.

I'm not sure which makes me happier, the fact that Fox won or the fact it pisses you liberal idiots off.

I called it an OPINION because that is what its called you lying sack of shit.

NOW WILL YOU EVER ADMITT THAT FOX FOUGHT IN COURT TO BE ABLE TO LIE??????????

It looks a lot like career building by Akre and Wilson, and the FOX affiliate wouldn't let them go public without some proof. They couldn't provide that so they went "ballistic" and tried to intimidate their employers. No doubt the whole experience for the employers was turning out to be a net loss of employee wages and very low real productivity and they decided to cut their losses by firing this pair.

" Each time the station asked Wilson and Akre to provide supporting documentation for statements in the story or to make changes in the content of the story, the reporters accused the station of attempting to distort the story to favor the manufacturer of BGH. "

Truthmatters:

I certainly have a different take. Had they let Akre/Wilson go public without documentation they would have found themselves in court with the beef industry in Florida. Akre/Wilson owed them more than they were obviously willing or able to provide.

Last edited:
Go study the facts in the case they brought against FOX you partisan hack.

Whorship at your alter of Fox if you must but dont expect other Americans to love the ONE news station that fought in court and laid down the big bucks to have the right to LIE with impunity to the American people.

Defend those assholes all you want Hack.

Whorship at your alter of Fox if you must but dont expect other Americans to love the ONE news station that fought in court and laid down the big bucks to have the right to LIE with impunity to the American people.

Huh!!? Over react much?

(poor baby...please go take your meds.

No you idiot it is not an over reaction to call a liar a liar and to excoriate the idiots who defend liars.

I dont like LIES in place of news.

You do and then defend it.

You are the one whos actions need to change.

Cant you fucking read?

I called it an OPINION because that is what its called you lying sack of shit.

The lawsuit wasn't about whether or not Fox had the right to lie, it was about whether or not Fox had the right to terminate the two reporters. And they did, that's why they won the case.

the case was about freedom of press and speech, but i guess you hate the first amendment. i don't support any news willfully lying or distorting the truth, even for fox's reasons that they didn't want the truth reported so that wouldn't have to defend a suit for them telling the truth in court and to not upset irate advertisers. i do however, support first amendment rights, and as i pointed out, 5 other media companies joined in amici briefs...

what is further interesting is how you ignore the other news like washington post, newsweek who filed the amici curia....you only harp on fox, that is classic hack behavior

the case was about freedom of press and speech, but i guess you hate the first amendment. i don't support any news willfully lying or distorting the truth, even for fox's reasons that they didn't want the truth reported so that wouldn't have to defend a suit for them telling the truth in court and to not upset irate advertisers. i do however, support first amendment rights, and as i pointed out, 5 other media companies joined in amici briefs...

what is further interesting is how you ignore the other news like washington post, newsweek who filed the amici curia....you only harp on fox, that is classic hack behavior

Did you see who they were ?

i did and I reseached them and gave the flinks to them.

They were petty ass corporatations who probably were owned by right wing cons.

NONE of the major stations joined the "right to lie" case.

Fox is the ONLY major news network to SUE for the right to lie to lie to hte American people.

It your station of choice.

Did you see who they were ?

i did and I reseached them and gave the flinks to them.

They were petty ass corporatations who probably were owned by right wing cons.

NONE of the major stations joined the "right to lie" case.

Fox is the ONLY major news network to SUE for the right to lie to lie to hte American people.

It your station of choice.

you're such a pathetic liar....washingpost/newsweek are not rightwing orgs and they are both major news

keep on lying, it gets boring and so do you

Truth,

You're wasting your time with them.

They are quite happy where they are...

head-in-the-sand.gif

Let them be.

OK, Mr.Funny-Man-House-Lover/Fanatic,

This is the real me.

I bet you don't have the guts, or the balls to post yourself.

Wankster, internet gangster.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Attachments

• $MarcBeachBoy.jpg
    $MarcBeachBoy.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Part 2:

This picture was taken on Friday, March 19, 2010 at 2:56 PM.

$Picture 1.jpg

Also, massive amounts of irony if you look to the right and see the Census advertisement. :cool:

Forum List

Back